I Want to Live...

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dear God, I am not your greatest follower but just this one time, hear my prayer, save her, that is all I ever wish…. I kneel down and bowing my head to you, pleading you please  have your mercy  on me.. save her… Amen..."

 

Over and over again, those words…..

 

Johan: Daejang… have you eaten? You have been in this chapel from yesterday, are you okay? Didn’t you want to see her?

 

Raewon: Will HE ever hear my prayers? I have lost my faith long ago, drifted from HIS believing, far away… will HE ever forgive me and hear my prayers? I am scared , she’s still in the operation room right?

 

Johan: HE is a giver, just don’t lose hope now, she need you the most. Her surgery is still ongoing, she is strong, her will power….. I believe that she will be fine again.

 

Raewon: Johan ah… that girl… I love her so much… neoumu saranghae… I am really going insane if she… “Saranghamnida imja, manhi….. so please don’t leave me alone..”

 

He is in pain, his whole world is collapsing, himneseyo nae chingu…. Leave him behind, I walk away to the operation theater again, I can see everyone gloomy faces, Kim ran and the three gorilla is marching left and right, Sammie is sitting in silent but his face is full of worried, Sulli is there too, holding on her cross, praying with her eyes tightly closed, everyone is sending their prayers, hoping her live is in HIS mercy…. Dear Lord, please just this one time, help her to help us…. Take my sit beside Sulli, I hold her hand and together we reciting our pleading till the light is off, it’s over, the surgery……

……………………………………………………………….

Hangang River Park

 

It’s been two weeks after that incidents, but the scar and pain is still there, all the hatred, regret and injustice feeling is still lingering in my heart, I am mad of being powerless in protecting what is important to me. Power? You have to be insane to regain it, all the chips on the tables, gambling on your life, that is the price… “Anyeonghaseyo… Rae won shi?”

 

Raewon: Oh.. you came… have  a seat Congressman Yoon, Yoon Hwi jae shi, it’s nice meeting you.

 

Yoon: Rae won shi, the daejang of Red Lantern, It’s my honor , meeting you like this, what can I do for you?

 

Raewon: Nothing, just want to have a conversation with you, giving you an option, maybe?

 

Yoon: Option? What did you have to offer me?

 

Raewon: Freedom… I know that you have been blackmailed by blue wing, your scandal… So I am offering you a freedom from all those bull, offering you some peace of mind….

 

Yoon: Its tempting but you don’t know what kind of games that you are playing, it is not that simple, they are legacy, they are protected from left and right, you do have the power but you are so full of empathy, it’s not good to have that kind of mindset when you are in a  battle, so tell me , why am I needed to play this game? In the end maybe I am the one who lost everything even my life and family, it’s not worth it, geuman hae… just go home… I’ll keep it secret, our meeting, an honor for your late uncle, we used to be somebody that know each other even not as friend…

 

Raewon: I’ll protect you, even if it cost my live, or even I myself want to kill you, for Anna…

 

Yoon: Anna? That girl from four years ago?

 

Raewon: Yes, you do remember her after all, she is the one who get the payment for me, I was so closed of ending everything, giving red lantern a new light, new way of living, all the corruption, drugs and ion, almost, but you spoil everything with your liability, because of you, I lose her, a girl who don’t even drink and clubbing end up dead from overdose from partying, did it make any sense at all? They kill her to sent me a warning, to shut me up, make me walk away and damn it works, four years I am living of hell, I tolerant everything, hiding behind my closet, stay low, to protect my love one, but what happen recently make me realized. It will never stop as long as they are still there so yes I am giving you the option to choose but I am the one who gonna make the decision and it is final you will help me. Your family, did they know what kind of live you are living, their saint father and husband, your true color?

 

Yoon: Stay away from them, if I am helping you, I’ll be dead too, my family too, so here is the deal protect them , make sure that there are alive safe and sound…. and I'll help you....

 

Raewon: You are a jerk but still your love towards your family is admirable, I’ll protect them and that is my promise. I’ll contact you later for the plan. Stay well till then…

………………………………………………………………

One month pass by…

 

Anna ah… Mianhae… I was seriously intended to punish myself, being alone, and you will be my last love, but I didn’t know when it is all started, her existence started to bug me, her way of living, slowly it creep into me, from “she is cute”, "let’s be friend", then she become my everything, my world has become hers, I want to love and beloved again, be happy, I want to be with her, can I ? As selfish I am , please blessed us, I’ll pay for you in our next life…

 

Knock…knock..knock…

 

Yes, coming..” Surprised, I put the picture into the drawer again, who is knocking? It’s late already…”

 

Johan: Raewon ah, you have been hiding in this room from morning, what the hell you are doing? You didn’t even see her…

 

Raewon: She is okay right? Her eyesight is getting better, thank god!. Amen..

 

Johan: How come you know? You visited her don’t you? When? But why does she keep asking me about you?

 

Raewon: I need you to do something for me, find a good overseas university for them, I heard that Ireland has a good medical university, maybe you can start there, she will be discharge in two weeks right? Make it all prepared before that,  Shin won too…

 

Johan: What? You are being insane right now, you know that she will never leave Korea, leaving you behind? Till now you didn’t know that she love you? Or you are pretending to ignore it?

 

Raewon: Ara…. Her love…. You can go now but before that please look for Saena, when you find her, bring her to me, we need her help…

 

Johan: Saena? She has been transferred from Narcotic to the patrol department, it is hard to contact her now but I’ll try to use my connection and for the list that we got from Sang min, we need time to verify the information, whether it is reliable enough, after all the investigation, I’ll give you the full report. But you know that, I know whatever you are doing now is to protect her, but don’t you think it is worthless if you lose her in the end of the battle, don’t take that route, it is not worth it, both of you should fight together , she’s not that weak and you know it better….. She even cheated death one….

 

Raewon: Will it ever be a second chance? Her life is not a chip to be gambles, as long as she is living it is enough for me, even if I lose her.

 

Johan: Living? Is she? Without you in her life?

 

Raewon: You can go now, I need time to think….. “Losing her? Am I ready to face it, my life without her? What does it feel like? Empty… again… maybe?”

 

………………………………………………………………………………..

Seoul Medical Hospital

 

Johan: Sanmunim… congratulation of being discharge, you look good. Let’s go, the car is waiting outside.

 

Shinhye: Komawayo… let’s go.. “He’s not coming…”

 

Johan: Do you want to stop at anywhere first, need to buy something?

 

Shinhye: Can we go to my house first, there is something that I want to bring before we go back home.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter