Park shin hye way!!!

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Johan ah.. Put the luggage at the car first..”

“Okay final check… toothbrush, soap, night gown…omo…?”

“Mongie, don’t be naughty, Appa and Omma will be back after two days”

“Yeobo…. Palli….. your car keys is almost dropped into my coffee….. 1…2…3….”

“Yeo………..bo……. Don’t you dare run away!!!”

 

Shinhye: Can you just smile a bit, it is killing me , your face…. We are going on a vacation right now… Deokryeong Island… Here we come…..

 

Raewon: It’s not  a time to have a vacation, you do know that we are in the middle of a crisis? Just sleep, I need to focus on my driving.

 

Shinhye: Yeobo….. we need to strengthen our strength our physical and mental before going for  a battle, beside my worries is much more a problem compared to yours, I need to settle it as fast as I could…

 

Raewon: What is it? Did anyone threatening you?

 

Shinhye: Don’t be too paranoid, my biggest problem is you! I hate it, you being cold to me, we are drifting apart, so for this two days vacation, I have make a decision to seduce you! So be prepared!

 

Raewon: What ? “Seducing me, this smell troubles, god please spare me…”

 

Shinhye: Shhh.. drive…. I am gonna sleep, need a lot of energy to seduce you, wouldn’t I? “It’s so funny, his speechless look, remembering Johan said that his shoulder is heavy, I need to try my very best to lift it up a bit, be prepared yeobo… You are mine!!”

…………………………………………………

 

After three hours drive from Seoul, we arrived at Gwangju province, it was so beautiful and the air is so fresh, heading to the jetty to take another 30 minutes speed boat ride to the island, I ask the local about the boat, and he explained that normally people will just rent the boat and drive it to the island and going fishing. Hell no! I can’t drive the boat, we do need license right? Panicking I am asking yeobo if he could drive it…

 

Raewon: Are you crazy? Boat? You are really a mehrong! It is your plan, can’t you drive the boat? What are we even doing here?

 

Shinhye: How am I supposed to know that? Beside you are the one who want to become a fisherman, not me… “Annoying! Looking over at the ajusshi, asking for his kindness, he is willing to drive us to the island, thank god!”

 

Raewon: Me?? “How come she know about that?” Ajusshi, can you come and pick us tomorrow morning, thank you.

 

Shinhye: Ajusshi, komawayo “While tapping his shoulder, I am whispering “Ajusshi , pick us up at the evening” then winking at him, he just laughing at my antics, nodded his head , he is whispering back at me “Fighting!, good luck!”, then we are both laughing, leaving him behind, clueless.

 

The boat ride is so enjoyable, his still quiet distance with me, but never forget to take care of me, asking for a life jacket, tighten the grip of the jacket, tying up my long hair, covering my head with my hooding, applying a sunscreen on my face, everything …. He takes care of it in the silent…….. Due to the wave turbulence, he is holding my hand, tightly… afraid that I will fly away like the seagull. Finally we have arrived, this peaceful island with 30 household that still here and practicing traditional way of living. Bid our farewell to the ajusshi, we started to look for our accommodation and no surprised with my ability in reading a map, we do get lost, like really lost, rounding the island over and over again…

 

“Yeobo… are you tired? What are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

Raewon: Uhm? What do we have here? Nothing? No refrigerator? No gas at all? How are we gonna cook my dearest beloved imja? Are we shooting three meals a day now? “What is she planning actually? God, why do I love this woman so damn freaking much?”

 

Shinhye: To the route of strengthen up your strength, firewood!!! Old school, isn’t it interesting my dearest beloved yeobo?

 

Raewon: Mehrong!!!!!

 

Amidst of his nagging and pouting, he still do it, what he need to do, looking manly while chopping firewood, shirtless…. Damn those chocolate abs.. I am the one who was supposed to seduce him but why is me being seduce? Finish, he is trying to light up the fire, using the newspaper, but it does seem weird , the method?

 

Raewon: Im..ja… is this really  a wood? Why it is not light up? “looking at her that is standing behind me, she smiled, sweetly… I like it.. those smile… ease my heart…”

 

Shinhye: Yeobo… you need to fan it much more harder.. go…go….go… “His started to enjoy it, thank god, I feel relieved…”

 

Raewon: Arasso.. full speed….

 

“Imja… I did it… yeay!!!! I did it, see…..”

 

Shinhye: Oh my god, you are so cute my yeobo..”While pinching on his cheek, earning some tickling on my tummy, I lost the battle… Aish…” Go and wash yourself, you smell like a mud..

 

Raewon: Really? And whose fault is that?” Sneakily, I grab her wrist and hug her tightly, she is struggling to free herself, while mumbling some nonsense..

 

Shinhye: You… go now… “He smile at me and then started to laugh frantically, in a blink of eyes, he is kissing me, it is just a smooch.. I need more…”

 

Raewon: Mianhaeyo….. komawayo….. saranghaeyo….bogoshipoyo…. manhi….

 

Omo…. Those words melt me, stunned I am just looking at him until he make his way into the house, god he is good in surprising me, I still can feel butterfly in my stomach…. Leaving me behind to cook, I decided to make a Kimchi jigae, how to make it actually? Just put the water , kimchi and meat and then boil it? God I am confuse… I am not really  a cooker, before this, everything that involved cooking is classified under Yerin power, I am just a bystander and a food fighter, what should I do now, wanted to contact her but she is doing her attachment at Tokyo, it’s okay we can always count on Mr. Google… “How to make a kimchi jigae”…. Pop up the answer, thousand of it… click at the first option, wow great it comes with a video, 300g of kimchi, 60g of meat , kelp, anchovies… kelp? Did kimchi jigae have it before this, no I never see it …. How am I supposed to weight it? Damn all this power blogger , can’t the just put it simple without numbers….

 

“Ouch!!! It’s hurt….”

 

Raewon: What happen? What are you doing? Where is the water? You didn’t put it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter