You and Only You...

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Argh… it’s hurt, my entire body, struggling to open my eyes, slowly I have got a glimpse, there a few of people chatting and drinking beer across me, wearing a black suit, they look kind of familiar, Sang min peoples maybe? Drifted my view, left and right, scanning the place, it’s look kind of warehouse, damn this man, when will they stop? I am tired of everything, seeing my hand and leg being tied up on the chair, my mouth being stuff with a towel, it’s hard to breath, I feel like crying but I am holding on, showing your vulnerable side to the enemy will only give them the upper hand, “Yeobo… save me..”.

 

Yaa… uri Shin hye is already waking up, how are you? It’s been a long time.

 

Sang min! As expected, that confident of his, annoying smile, how I wish that I can rip it off, but all that I can do is staring at him with all the hate that I have. I am not gonna give up, I am not gonna begging for my life, that is my promised.

 

Oh… that stare, you scared me. Should I let you talk? Let’s have a conversation, we are a close friend after all.

 

Psycho! “ That is the first thing that I said to him after he removed the towel on my mouth, muttering up my courage to face him.”

 

God, you and your temper, still the same, how come someone being so consistence? What me, a psycho? Should I show you how much mentally ill I am?

 

That smirk of him, he is planning something, PANG!, he slap me on my faces, started with the left, change it to the right and it takes turn until he got bored, god it hurt so much, I can feel that my cheek started to swollen, there is a drop of blood from my upper lips, slowly dripping to my clothes, my head start to spinning, he is  a son of a !. “Yeobo… please help me.. I repeated it in my heart, each and every second, chanting it.. give me the courage to hang on”

 

Oh.. is it hurt? You have stained your beautiful clothes, the blood is dripping, Am I too harsh? Mianhae… Wae? Where is your protector? Did he abandoned you? Kim rae won is not the perfect boyfriend like you imagine, he is the same as me, what did you call me? Psycho? He is the same too. No one will come and safe you, so let’s make a deal, you told me where is your father and I am gonna set you free. Easy right?

 

In your dream, I am betting my life that he will come and when he does all of you will be dead. “Clenching my hand tightly, fighting the pain and with courage I spit on his face, he look shocked and angry.”

 

I earned a few smack on my head and a never ending curse, tired of using his hand he kick me on my ankle, it was so much pain that make me scream, he kick me multiple of time while grabbing my hair, pull it hard, looking directly at my face and cursed me “”. My will power is getting low, I feel intimidated, hurt and weary, my hair is a messed, the blood keep dripping from the lips, the wound at the forehead, the injury at my ankle, everywhere that he is touching cause me bleeding and pain. Half conscious, all I can do is keep praying and never stop believing that he will come, “Yeobo, I am waiting, I’ll be waiting, I’ll keep waiting..”

……………………..

Red Lantern House

 

It’s already past six, where is she? I pick up my phone trying to contact her but it is ended up with a mailbox, “Mongie ah where is your mother, she was the one who ask me for a movie date, the film will be on eight. Aishh, what more trouble that she created this time?” Tired of waiting, I am dialing Kim ran number, silent….

 

“Daejang I can’t seem to contact sanmunim, she was supposed to meet me at the front gate, but she is not coming, her phone is off. I am worried that she has been kidnapped by Sang min?”

 

Those word, it sting to my hurt. I feel my whole world is collapsed. What? Are sure Kim ran? Maybe she had a meeting with her friend or…

 

I am sure Daejang, one of my kid just texted me saying that he see sanmunim at her old house, walking alone, only Blue wing people know where she is living and obviously they have a motive. What should we do, beside I am also asking her classmates, they said that sanmunim leave half way of the class, in a hurry.

 

Frozen in silent, I am trying to comprehend everything that just happen, more than worried, I am devastated that I failed to protect her, all kind of thought occupied in my head, as I know very well what Sang min capable off, he is not some gentleman that will cut off some slack for a girl, I am afraid, what kind of pressure that she will face, “Hang on Imja, I’ll save you, my promised.” After a while of thinking….

 

He must be so desperate to find her father, Kim ran ah call Johan and Sammie, meet me at the meeting room, also ask your kids to locate them, find them no matter what. “First time after four years, that feeling strike me again, I am scared, so scared that my hand can’t stop trembling, clenching it tight, I have make a decision, I’ll pull the trigger again, with no restraint, let’s play until the end.”

……………………………………..

Red lantern meeting room

 

Johan: Daejang, should we try to contact them first and negotiate the options?

 

Sammie: If we do that, I am afraid they will push us to the corner, asking for an exchange, it will be hard, we are talking about sanmunim father here…

 

Raewon: I am tired of yielding and being lenient, Kim ran ah they have 12 clubs near our border right, at Gangnam, wipe it all, don’t leave anything behind, I don’t want to know what kind of method that you used, everything piece by piece, shattered it all. Let’s give them warning, our stand on this matter. Sammie,  call Jang Ki ho, precisely tell him that I give him two hours to make a  settlement, surrender Sang min to us or I really burned everything that they have.

 

Johan: Sammie, ask all our kids to be prepared, there is no turning back!, Whatever it takes, we will bring her back alive, our sanmunim. We take a leave first, daejang.

 

Raewon: No you stay here, we have got some matters to handle, Kim ran and Sammie you can go, update me the status.

 

Sammie:  One by one, without holding back, shattered everything into a pieces, I am seriously will not be holding back daejang, Sanmunim, we will safe her. Let’s go Kim ran hyung.

 

I sent both of them with a smile, brotherhood… it is a must if you are in this community and I am grateful that Red lantern is blessed with that. Take  a deep breath, open up my drawer, take out a box of cigarette…

 

Johan: I thought you have quit smoking?

 

Raewon: I need it now, to reduce my nerve or I am really gonna turn ballistic. Johan ah, walk away if you want, I am giving you the option to choose, even though I am hoping that you will stay with me until the end but go, this will be the last time that you have  a chance to choose, I am tired of everything, to get something we need to sacrifice something in return, Blue wing I’ll wipe it all, everything and there is no turning back for me, it is all or nothing, it will be a long battle, maybe a month or a years, blue wing is not just a gang but a legacy, to wipe it all it will be a bloody battle. I have promised my uncle to keep the peace but just now I realized that there will be no peace with them still lingering around us, I want to be free Johan ah, settle down and build a small happy family with her, so this is the battle that I can’t afford to lose.

 

Johan: You can’t be without me so don’t act tough, I am not someone that do my job half way, let’s finish it , whatever that we start. What is your plan?

 

Raewon: Gumapta… I owe you this time, one of the main income for Blue wing is from the drug dealing, to shake them hard, we need at least disable their drug manufacturing, they have  five drug laboratory that we know which are located around Gangnam, Insadong, Itaewon, Gwangju and Annyang, so I want you to look for their exact location and once you got it, contact Fujiwara from Nobogu clan, offer them their location. Nobogu clan are having some problem with their drug supply as most of their drug laboratory has been ambush by the cop, they are desperate, we can use this chance to enhance our connection and support. Let them do the dirty job, wipe it all for us, with this we can maintain our reputation in keeping the peace.

 

Johan: That is a good idea but we are taking a big risk here, Nobogu clan is based in Japan, do you think they will come here, across the border and steali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter