Trusting the devil..

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pawn… making her a pawn.. Seriously.. Kim rae won is going crazy. I feel anxious and worried, will she be okay? Is it really okay? Sulli ah… why you always make me so damn worried… Sipping my coffee, drawn in my own thought, what should I do?

 

Sulli: Oppa… let’s talk…

 

Johan: Oh… you are here? If it is about …

 

Sulli: Let me do it… you don’t have to be worry about me.. I am not a little kid anymore…

 

Johan: Ya!!! Are you crazy? Hell no, I will allowed it. No is no, end of discussion.

 

Sulli: Why? Why are you being so obsessive about my safety? Who am I to you?Are you in love with me?

 

Johan: You are my sister, Sammie sister, of course  I care about you, nothing more.

 

Sulli: Stop being a coward, you have been using that excuses for years already, till when that you will be honest with your feeling?

 

Johan: Stop sprouting nonsense. Go to sleep.

 

Sulli: You know what? I am so tired of this one sided love, years of longing, I have been fighting with every single things that I have got to make you fall for me, I thought maybe if I try enough, slowly your heart will opened up for me, I am giving you space to think, following your lead, trying to be your forever supporter but now I am tired…. Lots of thought inside my head.. Maybe now it is the time.. I should stop… Oppa.. Mianhae.. for the past years that I keep bugging your life… komawayo for everything…

 

Johan: What do you mean by that? Geumanhae… Let’s talk again tomorrow when you are sober.. you are drunk.

 

Sulli: Drunk? Of course I am… if not.. I will not have the courage to face you like this. Oppa…I have lots to say… you are so good at taking care of others but always neglected your own needs, so please always remember … Don’t forget to take your glucosamine tablet twice daily to help with your knee problem, as I know it keep getting worse this day, you have allergic with black paper so whenever you are eating outside remind the waitress about it or you end up having asthma attack like last year,  every morning don’t forget to take your vitamin C , you have tonsillitis.. it will help you ease the inflammation. You have the habit to put your car keys everywhere, so from this onwards please hang it at the wall if not you will take time to look for it every morning, and one more you have a really  low alcohol tolerance, soju for three bottles and beer for four cans…. Don’t drink too much or you will have headache for the whole days…. I’ll be moving out from your house like you always ask me to do. Beside living in your house it is just from my own selfishness.

 

Johan: Sulli ah… “Each of her words, it stings like a blade, stabbing my heart… I have been accustomed with her existence, hearing she will be leaving me why does I feel so lonely all of sudden. Is it true as what Rae won said?

……………………………………

Flashback

After the meeting.

 

Johan: Leave Sulli alone.

 

Raewon: It is the first time that you are objecting my words; you really do love her aren’t you? Why can’t you just admit it?

 

Johan: Stop talking nonsense, you know our condition really well, don’t have to make it more complicated.

 

Raewon: Chingu ah… people always have a tendency to turn blind on the  love that is in front of them till the time comes when the love will faded away, they snap.. At the thought of “ah.. it is over now” and suddenly the empty spot that is leave behind is fill up with regrets and sorrow.. “If only”… that words keep lingering in their thought, they are doubting their past judgment” Don’t take Sulli for granted, because I know if you end up losing her, you will surely in pain, chingu ah.. stop thinking too much… just love.. Maybe you ended up being proposed too, who knows?”

 

Johan: Proposed? Are you? Shinhye proposed? Is that something that can be proud of? You as a man?

 

Raewon: Why not? I have a woman who deeply in love with me, of course I need to brag about it. “ He look so hilarious, while flaunting my ring I take a step and bid him a farewell”

 

Johan: Just go and remember, leave her alone. “ In pain? Maybe I am?Saranghanikka… Naega...”

………………………………………………………………….

Raewon bedroom.

 

“Mongie, let it go… Mongie you never listen to Omma.. you can’t eat chocolate…. Mongie…”

 

I take a step to my bedroom and then I hear the common chaos again, a bickering between a mother and daughter, which side should I’ll be rooting today, while laughing I open the door and there I can see that my sarangie Imja is chasing after Mongie that biting a Cadbury Chocolate in while blabbering nonsense.

 

Raewon: Mongie.. let it go, come to Appa… “Surprisingly Mongie is so obedient of me, come running and lay down at my leg..”

 

Shinhye: Oh.. okay fine… you love your Appa more… Fine.. both of you are tormenting me right?

 

Raewon: When did I tormenting you? You are being too loud, people wants to sleep.

 

Shinhye: Why are you asking me to leave when all of you are having a meeting? You are hiding something from me right or you didn’t trust me?

 

Raewon: I don’t want you to get involved, just focused on your study. But Imja, why did Shin won refused to go to Ireland? He keeps ignoring my calls, that aish!! Kid!!

 

Shinhye: Hahaha, you deserved it, who ask you to make a decision for him, don’t worry he will only get angry with the person that he care and love. Don’t change the topic, I want to get involved, so from now on don’t leave me behind, it hurts my feeling.

 

Raewon: Really? Imja you are always so straight forward with your thought, something that I love about you, I am sorry, that is not what I meant to do.. I am planning to trust somebody but before that I need you to trust me… everything that I do is for you, our future.. Everything will be fine.. My promise.. Come… I have a present for you…. “Grab her hand, together we are walking to the outside of the house, to the small cabin ….”

 

Shinhye: Did I ever not trusting you? Always… So you don’t have to feel burden of worrying me, just share with me all of your thought… Uhm…. Present? What? Are we getting married now? Like the surprised marriage, that Britney Spears style?

 

Raewon: Imja!!!

 

Shinhye: What? Where are we now? Cabin? Oh… Yeobo…. You are so naughty!!!

 

Raewon: What? God… sometime I really wanna know what in your head? Seeing that your lack of common sense but full of wild thought is the prove that you are indeed lack of insanity, make you a little bit less normal!!

 

Shinhye: What does make me? Ommo? Alien? Daebak! Am I just like Do min joon now... Hahaha… hundred percent full of Kim rae won… my head… But seriously, what is this cabin?

 

Raewon: Crazy!!! Your imagination is seriously an alien, it suits you... Come … let’s go inside… “I open the door and slowly I can tell that her eyes started to dwell up, full of emotion, finally her tears dropping one by one, looking over at me, lightly kiss me on the lips and in between her emotional cries, she is uttering her words of grateful “ Thank you, yeobo…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter