Pull the Trigger...

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhm.. I feel sunlight on my face, it was warm and so bright, wake me up from my nap, slowly open my eyes, I see him smiling at me and in my heart I was so thankful that it was not a dream, everything….

 

Hei… Imja… wake up now, we are here…

 

Uhm… “that is all that I can reply, I am happy, and from that moment I knew it , it is not about being thankful, admiration or just simply a fling, it was love, I fall in love with this man, hard…..”.

 

Let’s go out, I‘ll bring Mongie… Mongie, sleep? Let’s go with Appa and Omma.

 

Arasso, “ He opened the car, and bring Mongie with him, walking to my side, open my door and give me his hand to hold, I love it this kind of gesture, make me feel love, I hold him, tight and together we are walking to the beach.”

 

Imja, Mongie is sleeping, cute… see she even yawning… Hahaha

 

Kyeopta… “I love it seeing him being happy, and I am blissful that he was happy with me and Mongie, so I just look at him, that smile, I pray that it will not be vanish, scared… I drifted my view to the sea, beautiful the bluish ocean.”

 

Hei… why are you so silent, it is just not like you? You don’t like it, this places? Or being with me?

 

Uh…. Of course no… don’t ever think like that, I was just thinking that this is too good to be true, like it was a dream, we, here together enjoying the sea, walking holding our hand and you, smiling like that it was first,  it was gorgeous that smile, you should smile more often, how come my yeobo so charming? I am anxious that lots of other flower will be chasing after you? Uhm, I need to put a seal on you first. “Giving him my devilish smile, he just laugh, what so funny? Aish this man.”

 

Hahahaha, you are so funny, did you really think that there will be other flower chasing after me when I have such “tremendous queen bee” by my side, plus with her three gorillas, for sure all the flower will be fleeing for live.

 

Yeo…. Bo.. that is not funny! “I am being serious, pouring my heart out, but he is mocking me, he is really lack of romantics!. Angry, I kick him and run” Yeobo.. let’s playing catch me if you can, we are at the beach… Catch me!!! “ So I was running happily, hoping that it is look like the scenes from the drama, where he will chase me, caught me, twirl me, hug me and we will share a passionate kiss, but where is he? Looking back, I see that he is having a photo shoot with Mongie, Why does I ever dream of it? It is no use with this man!. Mongie for the win!

 

So we are just enjoying our time at the beach, strolling with Mongie, have a chat, before we check in at the nearest hotel, the hotel also provided with animal nursery, so it was easy for use to spend some quality time together, he is really doing all the research, very particular this man. He also make a reservation for a cake and dining at our room, it was a sea view, so beautiful. So, later that night, the room is feel with “ Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to our Mongie”, she look so pretty wearing that dress, even for not so long as she started playing tug and tagging with her skirt, my 500000 won gown, aish Mongie you are too active. After the dinner, he ask me to go out , walking at the beach and I am gladly accepted it. But one more thing that bothers me is why there is only one room?? Naughty!

…………………..

*Busan Songdo Beach*

 

It was less crowded and popular than Haeundae beach, but it was still so mesmerizing and more privacy, it was chilling due to the autumn breeze, thank god I am wearing my jacket, but where is he? Suddenly he is gone. Whatever, I am just enjoying the view first, Hey!! Don’t touch me!, who are…

 

It’s me, Imja… startled?

 

Yeobo… you scared me… “He is giving me a back hug, okay now this is weird, should I be worried now?”

 

Beautiful is it? I love it being here, alone with you, but Imja can I say something?

 

Uhm, what is it? “I knew it, he is hiding something.”

 

Don’t you want to do something again, like painting? Or continued your study? I will support you, everything that I can. Till when that you want to live like this?

 

Am I a bothering that you want to push me away, you want me out of your house right?” Sad, hearing him saying something like that, I try to break free from his hug, but I failed, he don’t even budge.”

 

Did I ever say something like kick you out of the house? No , what I am trying to do is giving you the opportunity to get back on your feet again, I knew it you still love it, painting, I see all your sketch book, it was really beautiful, it is a waste, a talent like you, I can even set up a studio for you. You know like being your pillar of support, like always….

 

Hold on yeobo, let me see your face first, “He refused to face me, shy maybe?” Let me conclude it first, it is like I am still staying at your house, but I can continued my study, set up my own studio, like everything is on you? Are you giving e a scholarship right now? “I was just trying to bait him, telling his reason because I know that he is in love with me too, I am sure of that.”

 

Scholarship? Are you an idiot? How come you become a best student? “She knew the reason but still toying with me, how am I supposed to say that it is all because of her, just her!.”

 

Hahaha, daejang feeling shy, yeay!!! Kyeopta.. you are… Mehrong..” I stick out my tongue and run away, and hell no he is chasing after me, he caught me, we are panting… hard, try to catch up our breath, suddenly, he knock me down on the ground, just near the sea water, I was half yelling “yeobo, it is cold, I am all wet right now,” but he just giggling, he look at me full of tender, playing with my hair, caress my cheek, he kiss me at the forehead, I feel warm all of sudden, my cheek started to blush, he is enjoying it, teasing me, whispering at my ear “More?”, I was trying to pinch his hand but I can’t even move,  he traces down my faces with his wet hand , sending chill to my spine, look at my lips, slowly he closed the gap, he kiss me , tender, warm and full of love accompany by the sea wave….

 

**************

“ Yeobo…… yeo….bo…. yeo….bo…. where are you? Did you see my university form, I need to submit it today, yeobo, you are ignoring me right? Fine, let me just talk to the wall, did you see it? YEOBO!! Aish… I hate you.”

*****************

Red lantern meeting room

 

Every day is a chaos, it is like in a war zone, her being her usual self, chaotic, lunatic…… but I am getting used to it, bring smile to my face, everybody love her too, “Sanmunim, sanmunim, sanmunim… keep calling for her…”

 

Johan: Are you sure it is okay , leaving her like that, last time you are ignoring her, she put a jelly gummy on your shoes. “Our sanmunim is a legend, obviously, now I am confused, who is the daejang?”.

 

Raewon: Let her be, she is a mehrong after all. Did you get any news on her father? Where is he?

 

Johan: He is really in the big trouble, did you remember that four years ago Blue wing drugs scandal? He is the one who clear up the messed.

 

Raewon: What? What power that he has? Explain it, as far as I know it is because of Congressmen Yoon that they are free from the charge?

 

Johan: Yes but he is the reason of why Congressmen Yoon is helping them, his job is to hack people dirt so tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter