Don't blink when you lie...

Watercolor For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Appa seriously, enough is enough, you have promised me for how many time. Stop it, I am tired of being your scape goat each and every time, please stop this nonsense I am begging you. “I am trying to stay compose, I hate to cry because for me crying is for the loser but I have enough, him being the jerk ever, I can’t stand any longer so I cry, crying for how many hours, I myself didn’t even know”. He left us behind, packing up all his luggage, throw me some money and walk away without looking back at all. My heart shattered piece by piece, the man which I use to respect and cherish betrayed me in the hardest way ever. I shed away my tear, grab my own luggage, while wondering where to sleep this night. Kring…. Kring… kring… “Don’t cry Shin hye ah.. don’t let him know”.

Oh… wae?

 

Noona, what are you doing? Don’t you miss me? Why are stay silent? Did they bother you again, those thug? Are Appa with you, tell me? He’s gone again right?

 

You have so many question, no we just had dinner together, don’t have to worry Appa has settled all the problem, you just study hard to be a doctor. Don’t playing and focused on your study or I am gonna kill you. Eat well, eat meat a lot and rice too, don’t worry about money, I’ll give you.

 

Always talking about money, wae? You are dating chaebol son right now?

 

Stop talking nonsense, hung up, the bill is expensive.

 

Don’t cry…. Even if you want to cry, when you have nowhere to go, follow your footstep where it will lead you, in the cold of night and the dim light from the street light,  I walk alone the street , hoping to find a place to call home.

 

“BANG….BANG…BANG…”

 

What the hell was that, is that a gunshot, God please I am praying for peace not another trouble, It’s not your problem Shin hye ah, just walk away, it’s none of your business …. Damn, why me of all people?

 

Yaaa!!!! What are you guys doing? I have called the police; they will be here any minute. “I don’t know where the confident that I ‘ve got to interfere, there are 4 man with black coat is cornering a man with white shirt, gosh he is bleeding, his leg got shot, they are surprise seeing me, stumble and walk away while glaring at me, Dear lord, can you just kill me already. Panicking, I am trying to help him, for a second I almost lose my conscious, god he is so handsome, he gives me his phone and ask me to speed dial number 1, following his order, there is a man picking up, I am explaining the situation for him and he said he will be coming.

 

Are you okay  ahjusshi?

 

What does he said , that man?

 

Uh.. he said he will come.

 

Thank you for your help.

 

It’s okay. “Why does he face look familiar all of sudden? I thought I’ve seen him somewhere?”

 

Finally, that man come with three other people, they all look so strange, wearing black suit and all of them are well built, the feeling like I am facing the money loaner thug that always chasing after me, they do have the same vibe, who the hell are they? They carry the injured ajusshi inside the van while ordering me to follow them, trying to refuse but that glare, god Am I going to die right now? We drove away from the alley, after almost 20 minutes , we arrived. Oh my lord, what the hell was that, how come we do have that kind of house in Seoul anymore except at the Haneuk Village, the house look like one of the Goryeo type of house, ancient type maybe but it is big. The ajusshi was carried to the room and his being followed by a doctor I guess from the bag and statoscopes that he has.

I was given a cup of coffee and bread, that man which I am calling approached me and introduce himself as Kim Jo Han, the secretary of the injured ajusshi. He asks me to keep mum about what I see if I want to stay safe, seriously did he just blackmail me, what the hell, I am saving his boss from the thug how dare he do this to me? He gives me some money, not really some it is a lot of money, 500 000 won, my jaw almost drop when I saw it, I was trying to keep my pride but damn I am in need. Grab the money and I am excusing myself, walking through the balcony, I can see a lot of man wearing black attire at the front yard, my thought it does look like one of the yakuza story, oh god don’t tell me… Seolma??? I heard they are whispering, “ Is our boss gonna be okay?”, “He is not dying right?”, “Don’t worry uri boss is the daejang, he will not be defeated”, Hold on, daejang???? Don’t tell, that he is the “Red Lantern” daejang, you man the big boss of one of the most influential business group, I called them gangsters, thug and yakuza to be exact, bull, what kind of business group is beating up people? Hell no, but he is handsome, how can he is daejang? Whatever, I better leave this place, it gives me goosebump being in here like in cemetery.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Subway café, Insadong

 

Yaaa! Park shin hye, where the hell are you? I’ve been looking for you; did you move out?

 

Oh..Kim ye rin, nice meeting you.

 

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter