Vanilla Kiss (Vanilla Twilight - Owl City)

Taekook's Heaven

Vanilla Twilight ( Vanilla Twilight - Owl City)

Taehyung gazed at the stars admiring the beauty in front of him. 'Jungkook isn't here, it's lonely' he thought as he brought his finger to trace the star and making some pattern. "Babe , you're here," Jungkook said tapping slightly at Taehyung's shoulder. "Jungkookie, you're home. I thought you said you will be back in another two days," Taehyung said while nuzzling and inhaling Jungkook's scent. " Yeah, but I finished it early. I missed you," Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair and peck his lips afterward. "Hyung, get dressed. Not too much, sweat pant and tee will do," after a few moment of hugging Jungkook said breaking the silence. "Where are we going?" Taehyung asked on their way back into their room. "You'll know later, and you will love it," Jungkook said while smiling at the older fondly. On their way to the place Taehyung couldn't stop asking earning a chuckle from Jungkook as he found that curious Taehyung is a cute Taehyung. "Come," Jungkook held his hand out for Taehyung to hold as they are currently walking after Jungkook parked his car at the road side. "Kookie, are you planning to kill me and hide my body here? It's creepy," Taehyung said while holding Jungkook's hand tightly. "No sweetie, I'm bringing you somewhere. I'm here, don't be scared.". After a few minute if walking Jungkook announced that they had reached their destination. "It's beautiful," Taehyung muttered dreamily as he is being mesmerized by the sight in front him. There lies a wide field with fireflies and the star shining brightly above the field. A few feet in front of them lies a river that shine brightly as it reflected the stars. "You like it?" Jungkook's voice break Taehyung from his trance. "Like it? No, I love it," Taehyung beamed at Jungkook and turning to face his lover. "Come, let's sit," Jungkook dragged Taehyung's hand and went to the river side. "This is the place I discovered when I'm in high school. I always came here when the load is too much to bear, I stopped coming when I got you," Jungkook explained. " Cheesy, but do you know what I wish to do in a place like this?" Taehyung looked up to Jungkook. " What? Running around with the fireflies?" Jungkook asked frowning. " No , I want you to kiss me," with that Taehyung inched closer  snaking his arms around Jungkook's neck and pushed his lips on Jungkook's. The kiss were slow and sweet, the way they liked it. After a few moment they pulled back and stared at each other. They leaned for another vanilla kiss. "Gosh Tae, you are the only person that I draw my future with," Jungkook said and smiled after their second kiss. The night went on with them kissing and pouring their sweet words towards each other.