Just The Weird Way You Are (Just The Way You Are-Bruno Mars)

Taekook's Heaven

Jungkook's eyes shot open when a stray of light burned his eyelids. Stretching his upper body, he lift himself of the bed and smiled and the angelic sight in front of his eyes. Taehyung was sleeping calmly beside him, curling his body with an arm snaking around Jungkook's waist. His lips looking red and a bit swollen from their activity last night. Jungkook studied the figure that lies beside him and his making his way tracing all the curves on Taehyung's face. Then, he bent his upper body and went down to place a soft kiss Taehyung's lips. 'Perfect way to start a perfect day' he smiled in between the kiss at the thought. 

He lift his body off the bed and went to the bathroom. He went back to the room after cleaning himself and changed to his home attire, a white shirt and black short. He went back to the bed and shook Taehyung's shoulder to wake him up and after two try, Taehyung opened his eyes and sit straight on the bed drowsily."Tae, go get some bath. You must be feeling sticky, I'll be making breakfast," Jungkook pushed the older to the bathroom and placing towel on the towel rack. After he heard the shower being , he went to the closet and picked some clothes for Taehyung. 

"Kookie, I'm done," Jungkook's hand stopped working as Taehyung emerged in the kitchen. Taehyung went directly in front of him and s his arm around Jungkook and nuzzles on Jungkook' s neck. "Later baby, I'm cooking. Would you mind making coffee for me? I'm almost done here," Jungkook said patting Taehyung's hair."Alrighty," Taehyung sauntered away from Jungkook making his way to the coffee maker. After everything had been done they sat for their breakfast.

"Kookie, what do you want to do today?" Taehyung asked after he had done with his breakfast. "Me? I want to cuddle with you all day and make love to you. Why?" the words from Jungkook made Taehyung frown a bit. "Well, don't you feel bored with me? I mean we cuddled and have almost every day. I'm getting loose, you might find me unattractive anymore. Plus you are a CFO at a well known automobile company, you can get everything you wished. While me, I'm just an art teacher. I'm weird, I cling too much, I easily get jealous and get mad at trivial things. I need you in almost everything I do, I'm not independent. I slept too much and want you to entertain me every time. I'm just a so-so person in cooking. I cut my shirt and have this weird fashion sense. I easily cry over stupid things about you, even on a little rumours that you've been dating you personal assistant. People call me alien cause I'm weird. I don't know how you can keep up with me," with that rant Taehyung pouted. Jungkook wordlessly cupped his beloved one face and lift Taehyung's face to meet his stare. "Listen here love. I don't care about everything you said. So what, if you're getting loose because of me I'll be so proud about that cause I'm the only one who can do that to you. I'm a CFO yes, but I don't mind having a cute art teacher to cheer me up when the workload get too much. You're weird yeah, that's true but your weirdness is the reason why I fall in love with you in the first place, you don't care about the world and you just do your best in making people happy and I love you so much for that. You can cling all you want cause that proves how much I meant for you, you get jealous easily I'm glad cause that show how much you love me. True, you slept too much but do you know, your angelic face while sleeping can swept all my fatigue away. You look perfect in everything you wear, be it loose shirt, tux or just merely . You're gorgeous just the way you are. I don't mind your cooking skill cause a kiss you give to me after every meal served by me sent me to the moon. And you know what, I love you so much that you cried on every rumours about me because it shows that I'm your world and you need me in everything you do, that's breath taking,babe," with that Jungkook wiped the tears on Taehyung's face and leaned to kiss Taehyung. He loves it so much that Taehyung need him in everything he do.