Lost( BTS-Lost)

Taekook's Heaven

 Jungkook paced nervously in front of his hyungs after hearing that Taehyung had not arrived and can't be reached. It had been several hours since his touchdown, he should be meeting them two hours ago but he didn't come. Jimin tried to call Taehyung once again but to no avail. The cameraman that had been assigned to film him also didn't pick up the phone. Their manager had been out to search for Taehyung one hour ago but still did not come back. He's not so worried if the other member lost their way because he know that they have good sense of direction. But Taehyung, not only his sense of direction is the worst among them, he's too oblivious if any people approach him with a bad intention. Jungkook had been on edge since he heard the new. "Jungkook-ah, eat a bit, he'll come. He'll be safe. The manager hyungs will find him," Jin said to Jungkook after seeing that Jungkook hadn't eat anything. "It's not that I'm doubting the manager hyungs, but I'm worried that someone will harm him. He's too tired by now because of the long flight and such. He would be prone to harm in his condition. The last text he sent me is before he board the flight and I haven't heard anything since then. Norway isn't like Seoul where everyone know us and the road is familiar. He might be asleep on that bus and being dropped in an unknown place. "Hello, Taehyung, it's Jimin. Where on earth had you been? Why hadn't you picked up the phone? Are you okay?" Jimin fired questions as soon as the line had been connected. Jungkook ran to Jimin's side to hear Taehyung's voice. "I'm okay, I'm lost but the manager hyung said he will come to me. Well, I didn't get connection as I'm at a rural area. The view here is pretty, we can have a jacket photo shooting here for the upcoming album. It's quite a scenery you know. I've been blowing the dandelions on the road side," Taehyung's reply make the others' jaw go slacked. "Ya, how can you be so relaxed? We've worrying that you might get depressed,""The view is nice so I can let it slip. Eh the manager hyung had arrived. I'll see you soon. And Jungkook, I miss you, can't wait to see you. Don't worry about me. I'm fine," Taehyung said and sending the hyungs laughing at Jungkook. Taehyung arrived fifteen minutes later with the manager hyung and he went directly into Jungkook's waitig arms. "I've been worried about you, you air head," Jungkook said ruffling Tarhyung's hair and pressing a peck onto Taehyung's forehead. " I'm here. That's what matter, right?" a peck landed on Taehyung's lips causing him to stop talking and he smiled into the kiss. "Ya, lovebirds. Come here and eat or I'll castrate you both," Yoongi's serious tone cause them to burst into laughter and they went to the table to join the other for dinner. "I'm glad you're here you alien. Jungkook here had been acting like a husband waiting for his wife outside the labour room while you're not here," Hoseok's word cause Taehyung's smile to widen and he pressed his side to Jungkook's and his hand went to poke Jungkook's waist and he winked when Jungkook turned his head towards him. "Why can't we be like them Namjoon-ah?" Jin's last word cause everyone to laugh at the red-faced Namjoon.