Like We Used To

Taekook's Heaven

Like We Used To ( A Rocket to The Moon- Like we used to)

 

Jungkook played with his pen staring mindlessly at his window. Honestly at times like this he missed Taehyung's presence. Taehyung would sit on his laps when he's stressed with the assignments and he would played with Taehyung's hairs to relieve the tension he's feeling. Sadly, Taehyung isn't there anymore. He broke up with Taehyung two weeks ago over a huge fight involving them being jealous with each other and Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and said that he want to break up with Taehyung. With a loud Fine! from Taehyung they broke off all contact and treat each other like stranger even when they gather with their close friends. Jungkook thought of how Taehyung would pout if Jungkook too much and would pinch him silently in sleep as some sort of revenge. He chuckled a bit at the thought of how weird Taehyung would be. The elder sometime would act like he is a cave men or an alien or even worse some sort of animal. He thought of Taehyung's meme faces as he loved to do it with Jungkook to make Jungkook laugh. They were together since first year in high school after Jungkook's confession as they had be friend since childhood. He remembers how whipped he was in their early relationship that he even joined Taehyung to act like a cave men. He remember how Taehyung would secretly hold his hand in public and he would laced their hand together and swayed it nonchalantly. He remembers when Taehyung always get jealous over his classmate, Sana as the latter like to flirt with Jungkook. He would coax Taehyung with sweet words and a tub of ice cream and it worked every time. He remembers their first love making in the holiday before college start. Jungkook remembers how the older would nag if he didn't get enough rest and having eye bags. He knew he was stupid for breaking up with Taehyung over jealousy. He wants to fix it back but he didn't have much courage as he thought he would have. But with the sudden flood of memories he's determined to win Taehyung's heart back. Jungkook quickly pulled his phone out and dialled a very familiar number. "Hello?" a certain deep voice at the other end made Jungkook's eyes water a bit as he remembers how the voice would said countless I love you's to Jungkook."Taehyung, I miss you. I know I'm stupid and a big jerk for dumping you but I wished all the things are back to before, like we used to be. I love you so much that not having you by me right now hurt me like hell. I miss you a lotTae," at the end of his word he cried. He never cried before but he cried for Taehyung. "K-Kookie, I missed you too. I wished for this moment every day since we broke up. Honestly it felt so weird not having you around. Oh god, I love you Jungkook," Taehyung sobbed in between his words as he couldn't held his feeling. Jungkook sighed in relieve at that a smiled as he got his baby back. "I love you too babe. I'll see you tomorrow and get ready to get back to our house Tae," Jungkook said ending the call.