Kiss It Better ( He Is We-Kiss It All Better)

Taekook's Heaven

"Taehyung, make it faster please, our flight is in 20 minutes," Sejin's hyung voice accompanied by a few knocks startled Taehyung as he is worried that the said manager would come inside the toilet cubicles. Taehyung clenched his teeth because the nausea and dizzy feeling had not gone yet. He had been vomiting for the past fifteen minutes and he knew that everyone notice that he had took a long time in the toilet because he didn't usually take a lot of time in toilet. Clutching his stomach, he stood straight while tidying his hair as if nothing happen. "Ah Sejin hyung mianhae, it's quite hard today, my business," Taehyung said while grinning innocently.

"The flight will arrive in approximately twenty minutes. Thank you for boarding this flight to Japan and we hope you have a nice day," the captain voice from the airplane speaker woke Taehyung up. He felt slightly disoriented and his head kept pounding. The nausea that he felt earlier also doesn't dissipate. He sweats a lot which is weird because he felt so cold and his hand is shaking. 'It's maybe just the weather' comforting himself with the thought he looked outside the window for a fresher view. "Okay, please make sure you all didn't leave anything on the plane. Especially your ID, passport and travel detail," the manager said to them as they were gathering their thing to get off the flight.  "Babe are you okay? You seem distressed since this morning," Jungkook sneakily said and held his hand while the other were busy with their stuff. Giving his best smile Taehyung replied with a short I'm fine. Jungkook let go of  Taehyung's hand when a manager turn to their direction.

They directly go to their concert venue from the airport without going to the hotel because there is a rehearsal that need to be done. Taehyung's condition didn't get better and it worsen after reaching the concert hall that is packed with their fans waiting in front of the hall. The rehearsal start as soon as they reached there and they barely had any time to rest. During the I Need U practice, Taehyung feel like throwing up but he calmed himself and continuing the practice. His voice come out slightly strained and this make their performance coordinator stopped the practice mid song and restart it from the beginning. The other members groaned and throwing him a displeased stare. Taehyung felt bad and he kept blaming himself. Everyone is tired from their packed schedule and that cause all the members a bit on edge in this few days.  Taehyung felt his sight blurred a bit and he lose his balance while trying to refocus his sight. That cause the whole choreo to mess up and they need to do it again. He apologized to all member for the mistake. In the middle of practicing Converse High, his sight went blank and barely register the loud voices that were calling for his name.

He woke up to the white walls around him and a beeping sound to his right. "Why am I in the hospital?" He asked the manager hyung that was busy typing on his phone. "Oh, Taehyungie, you fainted during rehearsal. You've been out for 9 hours. The doctor will come and eplain later," manager hyung said while adjusting his pillow. Soon the doctor come and checked his chart before looking up to him and smile and giving a few order to the nurse that came with him. "Kim Taehyung or shall I call you BTS V? So I've analysed your condition and what can I say is your body is in bad condition. Your blood pressure is too low, your pulse is quite weak and your glucose level is way too low to compensate your activity. That is why you fainted. Other than that, you need a lot of rest because you overworked your body. For someone that is underweight like you it is important to ensure all your vital is in good condition because it might be fatal for you. You'll be staying for tonight because we need to monitor your condition," the doctor said calmly and excusing himself after writing a few thing on his chart." Hyung, what about the concert tonight?" Taehyung weakly asked the manager. "It's okay, the public relation had take care of it. You just rest and don't think about work," the manager said to Taehyung while patting his shoulder and tidying up Taehyung's blanket. " The other will be here soon," he continued.

In thirty minutes the other members arrived and giving him a group hug. He whined a bit as someone touched the IV injection on his right hand. "Sorry Tae. We got so worried and excited to meet you. You look so pale and sick and we're sad that we can't accompany you to the hospital," Jimin said while patting Taehyung's hand. "Seriously kid, we felt so guilty that we blamed you during the rehearsal. When you fainted we were so shocked and Jimin start crying. It was chaotic back then," Hoseok said to Taehyung and giving him a caring look. "What did the doctor said?" Yoongi asked after he calmed Jimin down. "It's nothing serious, my pulse are weak, my body is bad and I haven't had enough rest. But, I felt guilty that this will hinder our group. I hate my body, underweight, low blood and all that stuff," Taehyung said, looking at the member one by one. His eyes betray himself as tears begin to roll down his cheeks. "Don't you dare said that Tae. You're precious to us and we care about you. Jungkook here had been crying the whole performance thinking about you," Jin hyung said angrily and pulled the person that Taehyung had longed to see since he woke up. The other member left him with Jungkook knowing that they need some alone time to talk with each other.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me that you were this sick? I've been worried. I'm so afraid that we can't continue this tour together cause you are sick. You promised me back then to tell me everything, why did you hide this?" Jungkook asked while wiping Taehyung's cheek, looking directly into Taehyung's eyes. "I don't want you to be worried and lost your focus. Everyone had been on edge and I don't want to be a burden. I'm sorry," Taehyung smile sadly and Jungkook leaned closer to kiss Taehyung. Their kissed is deep and slow and it's bursting with emotion. Jungkook hold Taehyung's neck and continue to kiss him deeply, pouring out all the worries and the sadness that he felt. They pulled apart as soon as Taehyung breath got ragged. "Tae, promise me that you'll never hide anything anymore,"Jungkook said while giving peck on all surface of Taehyung's face. "I will, for you," Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook for another deep kiss.