Mr Right (Miss Right - BTS)

Taekook's Heaven

Jungkook had been nervous, he had never feel this nervous in his entire life. Not even when he's going through a surgery to remove a small shard of glass near his eyes. Not when he's being interviewed for his job. The nervousness experienced by him cause his palm sweaty and his stomach feeling funny. "Jungkook-ah, " a certain deep voice make him shudder in his seat.  The source of his nervousness sat in front of him. "What do you want, sir?" the waiter's voice almost made him jump in his seat. He stuttered while stating his orders. "So, why do you look tense babe? You even had sweat on your temple," Taehyung said while eyeing Jungkook suspiciously. "N-nothing, I just feel a bit cold from the air conditioner," Jungkook stuttered while looking at the other place other than Taehyung.  Luckily the food arrived and that effectively shut any other question from Taehyung. Jungkook ate slowly while looking at Taehyung. He frowned a bit at a certain thought inside his mind. Pushing the thought aside, he looked down and glance at his hand. A particular heart shaped black velvet box lies there and another wave of nervousness hit him. He squeezed the box in his palm due to the feeling. 

"It's weird that you want to have dinner here, I thought you love homemade food? Plus you even call a taxi for me, why don't you pick me? Our house isn't that far," Taehyung said after wiping his mouth with a tissue. "Uhh, Taehyung? Would you mind me saying something over this dinner? It's kinda important, sort of," managing word after word Jungkook breathed in relief at that. "What is it? Don't tell me you want to break up with me, I should've know it. You wouldn't take me to dinner if not for this, you're just soothing me before hurting me," Taehyung said, a tear almost fall. He held in it, thinking that he didn't want to look weak in front of Jungkook."Taehyung, look. I want to ask whether you want to marry me or not. No need to get dramatic over this okay," Jungkook's nervousness is replaced with annoy after hearing Taehyung's rant. "Uwaaaaa, I know this. You want to break with me. You even call me dramatic," Taehyung wails followed after the proposal from Jungkook. Couldn't take anymore of the drama Jungkook slammed the velvet box on the table and effectively making Taehyung stop his wails. "Look babe, I want to marry you, will you be my Mr Right?" Jungkook loud voice startled Taehyung and a few other customer. Taehyung stared dumbly at the velvet box and looked up for a set of another dumb look at Jungkook. Jungkook opened the box and revealed a platinum ring with their names engraved on the inside of the ring. Taehyung gasped at the sight a dumbly stood up and nodded still losing his mind. "Yeah sure," came a dreamy reply from Taehyung. Jungkook let out a chuckle and proceed to put the ring on Taehyung slender finger. Then he went to kiss Taehyung full on the lips resulting a loud applause from the other customer. Though there is still no response from Taehyung. "Hey, are you this surprise?" Jungkook asked while entwining his hand with Taehyung's. He grinned at the cuteness in front of him and couldn't help but to feel eager for their wedding. He even imagined whining to Taehyung about his work and asking for massage after a tiring day. Not that they haven't did it before, heck they even shared a house and did the 'deed' before but he thought it will be much meaningful if they were in a legal relationship. It's like no one can steal Taehyung from him. Jungkook smiled at the thought of the Mr and Mr Jeon title.