24/7 Heaven, Hell Sometime (24/7 Heaven - BTS)

Taekook's Heaven

24/7 Heaven ( 24/7 - Bangtan Boys)

Taehyung stretched his hand out for some chip with his eyes not leaving the tv screen as he's watching Hunger Game. He whined a bit when the chips is out of his reach. ' Aha' Taehyung thought "Kookie ah, help me, it hurts," he screamed loudly. Jungkook came in a flash and checking Taehyung's body. Taehyung laugh heartily at the sight in front of him and patting Jungkook's head as the boy continue to check his body. "No Kookie, I'm not hurt in any way. I just want you to pass me the chips," Taehyung while chuckling at Jungkook. "What the heck Tae, you made me worried. I'm not coming if you call me again," Jungkook passed the chips to Taehyung bashfully and stomped out of the living room to continue his job. Taehyung tensed a little bit at the thrilling part of the movie and he changed his position for comfort. He made quite a bit move and fell from the couch and his forehead hit the edge of the coffee table. "OUCHHHH, Jungkook. Help me, I think I'm bleeding," "I'm not believing you this time hyung. It's just your another attempt to make me get something for you," a reply came shortly from Jungkook afterward. 'He thinks he can play me' Jungkook thought while continue to read his manga. Meanwhile, Taehyung managed to sit after a while as his head is dizzy from the hit. Hearing Jungkook's reply he gave up and brought himself to the kitchen as they kept their first aid there. He stumbles to the kitchen and unfortunately he hit the countertop as his sight is a bit blurred. He growled and fell to the floor clutching his hip bone. Deciding not to bother Jungkook he pulled himself up by holding the edge of the countertop. As if to make his day much miserable he accidentally pushed a glass and it fell with a loud crash to floor and he unluckily stepped on it. He cried in pain at his left foot is being stabbed with the glass. Jungkook heard the loud crash and felt a bit annoyed at Taehyung. He strolled downstairs and went directly to the living room and surprised to see that Taehyung isn't there. He Taehyung whimpered and went to the kitchen and he is flabbergasted to see blood flowing from Taehyung's foot and a dried wound on Taehyung's forehead. He quickly went to Taehyung and carried him to the living room. He went back to the kitchen to get their first aid kit and a basin of water. "Baby, what happened?" Jungkook asked while wetting a clean towel with water and continue to clean the wound at Taehyung's forehead. "Well, ahhh Jungkook slowly, well I was changing position on the couch and didn't realise that I move too much. I fell on the floor hitting the coffee table face first. I called for you but you didn't come. So I pressed the wound and went to the kitchen, I was quite dizzy and then on my way I hit the counter on my pelvic bone and fell to the floor. Ahhhhhh Kookieeee," Taehyung was a crying mess by now as the pain of Jungkook cleaning his wound is unbearable. "W-well, then I tri-tried to get up b-but my hand hit the glass and it fell on the floor, I tried t-to stabilized myself b-but I st-stepped on the glass," Taehyung said while whining here and there at the pain. "Tae I'm sorry, " Jungkook said while dabbing an alcohol swab to disinfect the wound on Taehyung's foot."N-no, it's my fault,". Jungkook finished bandaging all the wound and he patted the couch asking Taehyung to lie on his back to see his pelvic bone. Pulling the pant slightly he inspect the area that seem to be swelling. "Kookie, I'm sorry. I always seem to troubled you, it's okay if you don't want me anymore. I always asked you to do this and that even the trivial thing. Each day you spent with me must be miserable that I always cause trouble here and there. I'm not a good boyfriend Jungkook ah, I'm sorry. You can ditch after this if you want. Plus, mmphhhhh," Taehyung's rant got cut when a pair of demanding lips pressed on his lips. Jungkook kept kissing Taehyung fervently as if to take all the breath away from his lover. They pulled from the kiss. "Don't say any of that, you dip. I love you more than anything in this world. You are the greatest that happen in my life and don't you dare say that you are not a good boyfriend. Heck, you're my everything you . , I won't let you go because 24/7 with you is heaven," Jungkook finished his word with a peck on Taehyung's lips. "But it's hell for me today though," Taehyung pouted. Jungkook smirked at that " It's your fault, babe. Later we'll go to the doctor and get a check on your pelvis. I'm afraid that you couldn't get pregnant," Jungkook joked still smirking. " Yah you lil piece of , how dare you. You know I'm a male and I can't pregnant," Taehyung yelled hitting Jungkook on his chest. " Not even if I pound into you a few round everyday babe?""! You won't be getting any for two month," Taehyung shoved Jungkook away when Jungkook started to cup his "Ouchhhhhhh, my waist, Jungkook ,". Taehyung whined when the force he used to shove Jungkook cause a pain on his hip .

 

Kinda like the boy who cried wolf, will be posting more chapters tomorrow.