I Wish (I Wish - One Direction)

Taekook's Heaven

I Wish ( One Direction- I Wish)

 

' It hurts so much' Jungkook thought as he saw Taehyung playfully pinched Hoseok cheek and give a small peck on it. "Hey Jungkook, let's start discussing," Jimin's voice brought him to reality. He swallowed hard as if to relief the pain he is bearing. "Kook-ah why are you not eating?" Taehyung nudging his side in the middle of the discussion made him turn his head toward his hyung. He stare a little while at the lovely face in front of him when suddenly a deep pain hit him hard. " Mind your own hyung," Jungkook spat harshly. "Kook, you're being too mean. Taehyung is just being caring,""Whatever, I'm out," Jungkook said while pulling his bag and walked out of the room. 

Jungkook had been crushing hard on Taehyung since middle school, he once intended to confess his feeling toward Taehyung but a certain event made him cancelled his confession and went home soaked in rains and tears. Certain event in which he saw Taehyung and Hoseok kissing in an empty classroom. He always cared for Taehyung, putting Taehyung in his top priority. He ditched soccer team selection that he really worked hard for in their middle school after hearing that Taehyung caught flu, he let himself being punch bag by bullies in exchange that they would never trouble Taehyung or mock him in any way. He endured his high fever and stayed up all night to finish the homeworks that the bullies want Taehyung to finish. Yet, he told none of this to Taehyung afraid that the latter might feel guilty. The only one who know all of this is Yoongi his roomate and Jimin, Taehyung's bestfriend. There's few time that Yoongi want to tell Taehyung all of this but a promise that he made with Jungkook stopped him from doing so. 

The next day, Jungkook went to school and seek for Taehyung to apologize over his attitude toward the older in their group discussion. He brighten up when he saw Taehyung at their usual spot but his reaction faltered quickly as he saw Taehyung getting all lovely toward Hoseok. He wished desperately, that he would be the one holding Taehyung's hand. "Kook-ah, come on," Yoongi and his boyfriend, Jimin called him and pull his hand towards the cafe. "Jungkook, how long you're going to be like this? It's worrying me," Yoongi said after setting three cups of coffee on their table. "Yeah Kookie, you should move on from him. It's killing you," Jimin said adding to his lover's word. " Easy for you to say, I've tried and I can't. I just can't," Jungkook mumbles feeling his eyes get watery. Both Jimin and Yoongi shut their mouth up and changed the topic to brighten Jungkook but to no avail. Jungkook kept staring mindlessly at the coffee and shutting the whole world out.

Few weeks after, Jungkook kept busying himself with his study and went to library to distract himself from his sorrow. Sometime, he would see Taehyung and Hoseok dating around the school and he tried so hard not to break anymore. He is determined to slowly let go of his feeling but deep down he knows that nothing changed. His feeling is still there. Fresh and bleeding. "Kook-ah, did you see Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook halted as he heard a question from the one he's longing for. "No hyung. Maybe he is at our spot," Jungkook said clenching his fist as if trying to stop from breaking in front of Taehyung. "Okay then, I'll be going," Taehyung walked away ruffling the younger's hair in his way. He continued walking to the library when he saw Taehyung stood dumbfounded in front of a classroom and he walked faster. Seeing the sight that stopped Taehyung, he pulled the elder into his hug and pulled Taehyung's head to his chest, blocking the painful view from Taehyung. He couldn't bear seeing Taehyung being hurt. It split him into half. "Kook-ah, Hoseokie hyung.." "Hush now Tae, don't say anything, not now. Don't think about anything, " Jungkook said rubbing Taehyung's back as the elder continue sobbing in his hug. "Kookie, why?" Taehyung asked lifting his head facing Jungkook. "Am I not good enough, am I ugly?" Taehyung asked breaking into another set of tears. Gently Jungkook cupped Taehyung face making him facing him directly "Hush  Taehyung, you're amazing. Don't think about it. Can I ask you something?" "What?" Taehyung replied in between sobs. "Let me fix you. Fix us. Let me love you. Can I do it?" Jungkook said staring deeply into Taehyung's brown orbs. "But Kookie, I'm.." "Shhh, I'm not letting you to decide again. Not after seeing you like this, Tae," with that he wiped Taehyung's tears and pulling the other into his hug.