Chapter IX

Ink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well, here somwhere along the chapter I included the part that is written in foreword, because well it's about time. 
Hope you enjoy the chapter babes xx

“What are the notes?” SinB asked kicking a trail of papers as they entered Sowon’s room, their lips smashed together in a broken kiss that didn’t have a beginning or an end.

“Do you know the concept of “Blur” in literature?” Sowon asked with her eyes shut. SinB hummed a 'no' as an answer while she attacked the older girl’s neck. “You know, when the reality of the author and the persona of the poem he has written blend together in such a way the reader fails to distinguish the difference between who is the storyteller and who is the character. There’s a thin, invisible line between the writer, the character and the reader, tangling them with each other.”

“And?” SinB asked pushing Sowon on the bed, her lips still brushing the older girl’s neck as her hands tore open her clothes. “Voice so raspy, I love hearing you talk between moans.”

“Nothing more,” Sowon mumbled not wanting to continue the conversation and then turning them around in the uncomfortably small bed of her dorm room so she could be on top, caressing SinB’s hair before getting lost into another deep heated kiss. For a brief second before leaning in, Sowon’s lips parted lightly, trying to tell the younger girl how beautiful she was, how she just wanted to make love to her, but those weren’t the rules of their relationship. She wasn’t supposed to care about how beautiful SinB was, or how many things she made Sowon feel. So she shut her eyes, her emotions, her thoughts and got back at trailing passionate kisses down the younger girl’s collarbone.

***

Sowon stood there, not sure about how she was feeling, SinB’s body cuddled inside her own, her cold skin contrasting Sowon’s which was warm and still boiling everywhere SinB’s lips had been before. She trailed her lips lovingly on the younger girl’s head before resting there her chin, holding the girl closer, in hopes she would feel her heart beat against her bare chest. SinB’s eyes flickered open, then a sigh left her lips which she then wetted with her tongue, like she always did. They were chapped from the kissing, red and flushed and Sowon couldn’t help but stare.

Letting her eyes explore the lips she had been kissing, she felt something different wrap her body, something pulling her back, trying to make her stop whatever they had, because it was only eating her from the inside and destroying every little piece of hers. Tangling her fingers along the girl’s hair she scooted closer as if too close was never enough for her, the thought of stopping anything between them vanishing within seconds. “The concept of the blur,” she thought to herself, the only problem being the fact that more than a concept it seemed to real right now.

Her reality was so different of the poems she wrote about the younger girl. The truth is that she, as a person, had feelings creeping inside her everytime SinB gave her a smirk, a kiss or even directed cold sharp words at her. Yet, she and her thoughts, knew well enough she should disappear from this relationship as soon as possible, before it left her broken and bruised with no saving. As a third voice, between the heart and the mind, the reader of Sowon’s life, her consciousness knew very well where the line between the feelings and the thoughts stood, but was unable understand what Sowon really wanted.

“Tell me what you’re thinking about,” SinB said in a sigh, scooting closer and looking through Sowon’s eyes. The older girl sighed, letting her face turn expressionless as her eyes were shut and all her thoughts crashed in from a thousand different directions. She then turned around, locking her eyes with SinB’s once again, the back of her hand caressing the younger girl’s cheek, her lips travelling sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter