Chapter I

Ink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, okay so let's get this started. 
Hope you guys enjoy it. xx

Sowon had never been a curious person, but she had always been invested in details. She was easily consumed by her own thoughts that travelled around her noisy brain. Trapped there, with no sheet of paper to handle their meaning, sprinkled with a little bit of unnecessary imagination, this thoughts became murderous for her, haunting her being until she found a way to let go of them.

There weren’t much exciting details about her life, or about herself, that she would passionately mention to anyone, with sparkling eyes and shaking voice. She was tall, slim, brown hair and eyes, with a dorky smile and scribbled hands. That’s because Sowon didn’t write. Of course, she aimed to be a writer, but somehow she never considered herself a descent one. Her poems would be written all over her school textbooks, or even in her friend’s textbooks, but never in a notebook. Her emotions would be spilled all over her skin in quickly written lines that didn’t contain commas, nor capital letters, nor question marks. And sometimes she liked to say that her fascination with e.e.s' was the reason why they were missing, but most of the time she just didn't reply, didn't talk, didn't bother to explain. Her thoughts were all over the place and she never bothered to gather them in one paragraph. 

Until now.

Lazily dragging her bags through the large hall of residence, Sowon roamed her eyes around searching for the door with the same number as the key she was holding, but her attention kept getting stolen by everything else. The golden walls filled with paintings made her want to stop and stare. The soothing light kept her walking in a slow pace that made her feel like she was floating. Students with the blue uniform walked through the hallways and she couldn’t help but notice how every single one of them radiated a different color. Like the tall hot mess she was, she managed to stumble and trip and bump herself several times until she found the door she was looking for.

Entering inside she noticed the two beds, two wardrobes, two lambs, two bookshelves…and she sighed. She sighed until she felt the breath get stuck in , because she thought she would be staying all alone in a small room next to the school, when in fact, she would be sharing a dorm room with one other unknown girl, five minutes away from the Academy Of Arts. She sighed again, shaking her head and starting to open the suitcases. We could say that her idea of unpacking was different from the usual. All she did was take all her books out of the suitcases to fix them on her shelve before stuffing her clothes randomly in the closet.

Her empty notebooks were placed on the desk on top of each other, next to a bunch of pens and unsharpened pencils. The books were queued based on the subject and she felt like she was done. She was done and inspired and she thought that it was about time for her to write. Properly write. So she sat on the table, took the pen, breathed hard and placed an orange flavored lollipop inside . She lifted her eyes for a brief second and looked outside the huge window. And then a second turned into a minute, and a minute into five, and then a while after she had found her thoughts floating in her head randomly like they always did, writing poems about this place, imagining scenarious about reading this poems out loud in class and impressing everyone. And she kept looking outside, her eyes stuck on the road, noticing and yet ignoring every movement, until a girl caught her eye. She was laughing loudly and even though Sowon couldn’t hear it, she could feel it banging inside her skull, as if it was an irritating melody that you surprisingly loved.

Sowon left the lollipop and stood up, leaning at the window, watching the way the girl delicately moved, like she was dancing with the wind that caressed her dark hair, not caring about the small drops of rain falling on her skin. Sowon thought that the golden street lamp didn’t do justice to the creamy skin the girl had. Her smile could cut the night better than the moonlight and Sowon could feel her heart cracking while watching from above. She watched and watched until her thoughts ate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter