Chapter III

Ink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In that moment, between a messed up sleepy mind and bumping heart, Sowon could’ve counted a thousand different ways on how someone can wake in the first day of school, that of course excluded the weird loud noise in her dorm room, which she didn’t share with anyone yet.

So yeah, Sowon spend the day with a terrible headache and a sleepy face because of an uninvited visitor that knocked on her window loudly. At first, instinctively she had wrapped herself under the blankets and tried to calm down her beating heart, but the loud obnoxious knock hadn’t stopped, so she took all the courage her bunny heart had and peeked outside, only to see the familiar smirking face of the girl who rudely refused to introduce herself to Sowon when she met her at the academy. Remembering the day before Sowon’s heart started racing again, only this time it wasn’t because she was scared, but because of the girl’s little lip bite and puppy eyes that were telling Sowon to open the window.

“Ah, the guard of the dorms is such a pain,” SinB sighed as soon as she climbed inside. “Can you believe that he didn’t let me in?”

Yes. Indeed Sowon could believe that and she found it kind of weird that the younger girl had only now come to the dorms. It was 3:58 AM and school started in 3 hours. She was wearing a pair of short jeans and a white shirt that was all wrinkled and messy even though outside was freezing cold. Sowon shivered at the thought of being outside only wearing that, but didn’t make a comment. Because Sowon was Sowon and she knew better than talking. Considering the fact that she was a writer, she believed that words in a conversation, especially more than it was necessary, were the main source of a huge amount of misunderstandings. So instead, Sowon just got at her closet and pulled out one of her sweaters and shyly, but with her orbs pierced with the other girl’s, she handed the piece of clothing to SinB.   

“Ah, unnie, I’m not cold,” SinB said almost whining and laying down on Sowon’s bed. Sowon just shrugged and placed the sweater on top of her chair, in case SinB changed her mind.

“Don’t you sleep?” Sowon mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

“Uh, nope. Where’s the fun in that?” SinB answered as her hands were travelling Sowon’s bookshelf. And then SinB yawned, showing that she obviously was sleepy, which made Sowon crack into a small laugh that SinB bluntly ignored.

“Well,” Sowon said after a while clearing her sleepy voice, “want any coffee?”

“Ah,” SinB started yet another sentence whining and annoyingly looking at Sowon, “you are so much prettier when you don’t talk.”

With that being said, something twisted inside Sowon and it wasn’t nice. Because it was four AM, she hadn’t had her coffee,  her first class started in three hours and the most irritating girl, who also had the power to make Sowon tremble and write poetry more passionately than ever, was standing right there playing some sick game that was making Sowon go crazy.

“What the hell are you even doing here, whatever your name is?” She burst out all of a sudden tangling her hand in her hair frustratingly, hear temples starting to hurt. Sowon wasn't the kind of person who got angry easy, but when she did, you could see pices of the ground under her feet get demolished and you could bet that the next day she would wake up with purple bruises on her hand because she would have punched a wall or a mirror. Even though that rarely happened, she knew it would affect the girl's mood for a whole week. So she tried to gain control over herself again, cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter