See you again

Idol Family

@SNSD dorm all of them are on their own rooms thinking what made the two leave all of a sudden. They didn't think it was because of Gdragon and Taeyang cheating on them they will not definitely leave especially to quit snsd maybe there is something wrong. all of them are thinking hard of the reason why did they leave as Sunny was checking her instagram account she saw how their fans are angry at them because of yoona and yuri absence. As she saw this she all called them to have a meeting on their living room.

"Unnie our fans are all angry at us for not stopping yoona and yuri unnie from leaving what are we going to do?" seohyun asked them worriedly.

"They are all right seohyun I am not a good leader how come I did not know that they have problems that made them leave if only I woke up early that time I could have stop them" Taeyeon said sadly.

"No taeyeon you are a good leader you know yoona and yuri they don't want us to get involve in their problems and besides if yoona and yuri heard that they will definitely be angry. Tiffany answered her back.

"I remember unnies yoona and yuri said that they leave a usb and asked us to play it to the conference and speaking off we're late!" Sooyoung shouted.

"You're right let's go girls hyoyeon get that usb" Taeyeon ordered her

"Arasso" hyoyeon answered and ran to get the usb at yoona and yuri's room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@bigbang's dorm all of them sat into the leaving room watching tv while two of them are deppressed because they are left by their love of their life.

"Hyungs why are your face like that?" Daesung asked the two (GD and Taeyang)

"Nothing" Taeyang answered.

"Hyung we know you did you two have a fight with yoona and yuri" Seungri asked.

"We wish that would be the reason at least we get to see them" GD answered that made the three confused.

"Yahhh what do you mean by that-" Top was cut off when daesung accidentally scan the conference as they all listen.

"Is it true that Yoona-shii and Yuri-shii quit SNSD and leave the country?" the reporter said.

"Yahhh hyung what is this did you know about this?" Seungri asked out of shock.

"Shhhh watch first let's interogate them later" Top said as seungri keep quiet.

"Ahhh yes" Lee soo man answered.

"Taeyeon-shii is it true that you and other snsd members doesn't know about them leaving?" the reporter asked.

"Ahhh yes last night they asked us to sleep in our living room all together then when we wake up they left already leaving a letter" Taeyeon answered.

"Ahh so you don't know what do you feel about your fans blamming you for Yoona and Yuri leaving?" the reporter asked again.

"I think I deserve it" taeyeon said sadly 

"No Unnie Yoona and Yuri will get angry at you if they see this anyways for all of our fans Yoona and Yuri have a message for all of you" Tiffany answered as the video is played revealing the two girls that all are thinking.

"Hi everyone!" Yoona and Yuri said at the same time.

"First of all we want to thank you for all of your support for snsd and for us we will never forget that" Yoona said 

"Sones you are very important to us because of you we are here today" Yuri said.

"Unnie is right thank you for supporting us through out the way, we're very sorry if we all leave you" yoona said.

"Yes, we can't say our reason because we are not ready yet but in time when we meet again maybe you can know" Yuri said with a sad smile.

"So please SNSD needs all your support now and we hope that you will not blame them because our departure" Yoona said.

"Ok we need to go everyone unnies are gonna wake up soon and we need to leave before they wake up and SONES yoona and I are asking for a favor that no matter what will happen please support and understand our decision to leave and always support the unnies even though we are not there" Yuri said.

"We promise to comeback we just needed time for ourselves please take care of unnies sones ok we will count on you" Yoona said and they bid goodbye all of the people in the studio are crying.

"Hyung did you know about this why Yoona and Yuri leave" Daesung asked the two who are lost in their own world.

"No not until SNSD caught us with hyorin and Bom" Taeyang said with a low voice.

"What! What are you doing with the two of them?" Top asked angrily.

"Wait did you two just cheat on Yoona and Yuri" Seungri asked while the two just nodded.

"Why hyungs you are the most luckiest person in korea for having Yoona and Yuri as Girlfriends yet you cheated you're unbelievable!" daesung said in disbelief as he walked out.

"You know what hyungs I always think highly of you especially you Gd hyung but now I don't know if I can look at you that way again" Seungri said with a low tone as he walked out to follow daesung.

"I am disappointed wit the two of you I can't understand what you saw with bom and hyorin no offense I know they are beautiful but they are nothing compared to Yoona and Yuri" Top said as he followed the two maknaes.

"Looks like we are an idot youngbae-ah" GD said with a sad smile.

"Yeah we screwed up big time" Taeyang said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GD's POV: 

Looks like I screwed up big time that I lost many important people because I cannot control my hormones. I never thought that they will leave I mean do they hate us that much to leave. I know what we did was unforgivable but they didn't have to quit and leave the country. I lost not only yoona but my members too because I know that they treat them as their sister they are very protective of them. I love her so much that I only realized it when they already left I don't know what's gotten into me that I give in to bom maybe because we often see each other this days because of her schedule but I know that's not an excuse I should have known better now I realized that I cannot live without her I need to find her and I will if it takes for me to roam around the world I will do it. I remember the letter that snsd gave to me they said it is from yoona I got it from my bag and start reading it.

Dear Jiyong-ah, 

                        First of all I would like you to know that I know you and taeyang oppa are seeing Hyorin and Bom unnie behind me and Yuri unnies back. I don't know why you did it in the first place but I would like you to know that i have forgiven you and as well as taeyang oppa so don't blame yourself. Yes I was angry when I find out but I just realized that we cannot do anything about it and its all in the past now but I was so disappointed in you that time you should have told me how you felt. I can let you go yo know I am not a selfish person to not set you free. If that's what makes you happy I should let you go you that's how much I love you, you don't need to cheat behind our backs. I would also want you to know that we didn't leave because of that reason but something personal maybe when the time comes you can know what it is. Thank you for the memories and moments we shared together they were the best times in my life. Thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world and thank you for the time you were there whenever I have problems. I would like you to know that I will treasure them and never forget them. I am afraid that this will be the last time that you will heard of us so I would like to say that I am letting you go I hope this time you will be happy with bom unnie take care of her and treasure her don't make the same mistakes again. take care of yourself Jiyong-ah and don't over work yourself and always remember that I will be your number one fan and that I am watching you from where we are so make me proud ok! fighting! and always remember that I will always cherish and love you with all my heart Saranghe! <3

 

                                                                                                                                                                                     - yoong 

I just finish reading the letter yoona wrote for me I just realized that I was the biggest fool in the world for letting her go. I just realized how much she mean to me i guess the saying is true that you will know how much the person means to you if he or she is gone. But I am not gong to let this go I will find her and I will make sure that when the time comes I will treasure her and never let her go and I will make sure of that. 

Taeyang's Pov:

Right now I am here at the place where we went on our blind date that was set up our friend the han river. This is the place where we had our first times our first hug, kiss and etc. We go here to relax and to spend time each other oh! I also remember this is the place we first fight we had a lot of memories here whether it is happy or sad. This is also my comfort zone whenever I go here when Yuri is not with me because they have a tour or a comeback I always feel that she is with me here just like now. I wonder if I didn't do those things maybe now we are sitting here I am wrapping my arms around her while she rest above my chest and enjoying the view thinking that we are the only people here that there are no problems. I am such an Idiot to let her go when I know that she had it all I mean we all know that she is so pretty but that's not the reason why I love her the reason is that whenever she is around she always make the people around her happy. she always thinks about others first before herself that's what I love about her. I was thinking about her when I remember the letter she left for me I took it out and stared at it. It is truly Yuri's letter I can recognize her writting once I started reading I couldn't help but to brust in tears.

Dear Youngbae,

           Yeobo~ can I call you that one last time hahahah! joking Bae... You could have told me that your not happy with me anymore I can let you go you know that how much I love you. You know me bae If the person I love is not happy anymore I can set him free for him to be happy and I want you to be happy. That's right we know we saw the two of you and I am having a feeling as well and what we saw only confirms my feelings. You are wondering why I am not angry I am at first but when I realize things ahh its my fault I am sorry for not being a good girlfriend to you and for not spending time with you. I know you don't care anymore I don't know if you're happy that I left or blame yourself. If ever you blame yourself dont that would make me feel sad there is a reason why we left and that for all of you to know someday if ever we meet again. I don't regret meeting you and being your girlfriend actually its an honor everything that happend between us and I will forever treasure it and keep it always at my heart. I hope everything goes well for Bigbang oppas and especially you and hyorin unnie I hope things go well with the two of you. I hope that you will take care of her just like the way you take care of me or maybe even more. I wish this time you will find the happiness that you didn't find with me so wish you all the best and please take care of yourself always and eat regularly. Dont't worry about us we are safe and happy whenever we are and always remember I am always your number one fan Taeyang oppa sarangheo! :) <3 maybe someday when we meet again maybe we are really for each other. I love you bae and will always will.

                                                                                                                                                                                     fronm your number one fan Yuri <3

No no one will ever replace you at my heart you will forever remain there I will find you even if it takes for me to roam around the world just to find you I will do it. I love you too Yuri I was blind and a fool and didn't see how much you love me see you soon my love. 

No one's Pov: 

@Bigbang's dorm 

They are all settled at the living room covered with silence while the three of them are sending death glares to thier leader and his bestfriend. They are wondering what happend to these two when the know that they are madly in love with Yoona and Yuri. Top was about to start when they hear the doorbell seungri and daesung go and see who is their visitors since they know that no one will open it. they were shock when there stood the two girls of 2ne1 Dara and Cl having lots of food in their hands.

"Oh~ Dara and Cl noona what brings you two here come in" seungri ask the older girls while he asked the two to sit.

"We came here by a favor" Dara said coldly eyeing the two which is Taeyang and Gd when she is settled.

"Favor by whom noonas and is that foods" Daesung asked looking at the foods that they have bought.

"If yoona and Yuri didn't ask us to bring this foods to you we would never come here" CL said coldly when they heard the name Gd and taeyang automatically turned their heads to two ladies in front.

"Yoona? Yuri?" Gd and Taeyang asked at the same time.

"Yes Its yoona and yuri who asked to give this to you they said that yo should eat because they heard that all of you will be having a comeback" Dara explained.

"You have seen them" Gd asked 

"Yeah earlier this morning in Yg and that's the time where you and him (pointing at taeyang) are at your practice room flirting with your woman" Cl said angrily.

"What hyungs how could you do these you could have stopped them from leaving" seungri said furiously.

"You two know where they went?" taeyang asked hoping and ignoring seugri's remarked.

"Of course we know where they went we even send them to the airport" Dara said earning a pinch from her unnie 

"Ahhh unnie it hurts wae? " Dara asked not knowing what she said.

"Yah how could you said that you aren't suppose to tell them" Cl whispered to her.

"Ohhh! I mean we only send them outside Yg and that's our last meeting" Dara said realizing her mistake and laughed nervously.

"Noona please I beg you please tell me where they went" Taeyang begged the two girls.

"Oh yeah what for to hurt them again now gonna happened" Cl said angrily.

"Noo we just wanna see them please" GD said and was crying they are all shock to see gd crying the two girls almost gave up when they remembered what they have promised to the girls.

"Iam sorry Ji yong and youngbae I would really like to tell you but we promised Yoona and yuri that we will not tell anyone especially you two" Dara said apologetically.

"Its okay noona thankyou" GD said as he walked into her room followed by taeyang.

"I will find you my love Good night and sweet dreams" GD and Taeyang said as they drifted to sleep dreaming about the love of their life.