If You Love Me, Kiss Me!

You Owe Me

"Alright. The boss isn't here right now so I'll be the one giving you your mission details. We don't stop working just because she isn't around," Archer said, facing the girls seriously. Nobody said anything so he took the opportunity to speak up again. "Your mission will be at the Cafe Closer."

"Who even thinks of these names??" Seunghee complained, being the first one to speak up. 

The others laughed as Archer felt relieved, seeing that they were still acting normal despite not having the boss around.

"You'll be going in your designated pairs, disguising yourselves as lovers. Seeing as they're a bit close minded, one of you will have to pretend to be a man."

"Well, this mission took an extremely strange turn," Mimi frowned.

Seunghee was just trying to process everything with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"What's the objective of the mission?" Jiho asked, cutting to the chase.

"The objective is to find out what's going on behind the scenes at that cafe. The surrounding area has experienced a high pregnancy rate lately but it has also gotten a large amount of missing children. Also note that the cafe is normally visited by younger folks so I doubt any of them are skeptical about anything there but the adults in the area are beginning to become restless. Let's end this case before the commoners begin on it."

"Pregnancy rate is higher? Well then they can replace their lost kids," Jiho said indifferently.

"Quick on the uptake, I see," Archer smirked.

"What?" Jiho asked, looking puzzled.

"You'd think that someone's trying to make that place some sort of breeding ground to get a consistent flow of products."

"Kids?" Hyojung asked. "They want to produce kids? For what?"

Seunghee was quiet and her face was gray.

"We don't know. We're not even sure if our hypothesis is correct. Go find answers yourselves," Archer said, waving them off.

Nobody spoke as he got up and left the room.

"How are we supposed to do this?" Mimi asked sadly, fidgeting with her hands. "I don't like the sound of this at all."

"It's just a hypothesis," Binnie said. "They could be wrong. Everything is not what it seems."

She didn't want to be optimistic at all but she didn't like the unsettling feeling the mission was leaving.

"But if it is..." Seunghee said weakly, "It's sick and they should all just die."

"Are you okay to take on this case, Seunghee?" JinE asked, surprising the others. "You seem sensitive. I know you've been raised and have taken care of many different kids but you have to set your emotions aside."

It seems that JinE had hit the nail right on the head as Seunghee just sunk into her seat and crossed her arms. She was looking straight into the distance. The others exchanged glances uncomfortably.

"Let's formulate a plan," Hyojung decided, breaking the silence.

"Wow," Binnie said, impressed, "That's the most leader-ish thing you've said since you became our leader."

Hyojung cracked a smile happily.

"Ah, yes, well.. I'm trying. Moving on, I think each pair should visit on a different day to avoid suspicion. Also, the first pairs can advise the following ones of what to expect and such."

Everybody nodded in agreement except for Seunghee whose mind was still in a million miles away.

"Who wants to go first?" Hyojung asked, looking around expectantly.

Jiho raised her hand. Binnie looked at her and frowned but didn't object. Acknowledging them with a nod, Hyojung moved on to find the next pair. YooA volunteered without hesitation.

"W-Why do you want to go so soon?" Mimi stammered.

YooA simply shrugged and Hyojung acknowledged them as well.

"We should go third," JinE said to Hyojung. "I think Seunghee needs time to reflect."

They all looked at Seunghee who seemed to have many different emotions shifting in her eyes. Arin sighed and nodded.

"Should we decide the male partners now? Or should it be a surprise for the other pairs?" JinE winked.

"I think we should decide it as a team. More brains working together are much more better~!" Hyojung said happily.

JinE smiled at her fondly.

"Aye, aye, captain."

"For Jiho and Binnie..." Hyojung trailed off.

"They're both really pretty," Mimi observed.

"I think Jiho should be the girl," YooA said, eyes laughing.

"W-Why me?" Jiho stammered.

"Show us your hidden feminine charms, just like how you did at Cupid's Cloud~" purred YooA.

"I won't object," Binnie said. "Plus, my hair is shorter than yours."

"It's settled then!" Hyojung said happily.

"Aren't we going to try to assess this more?" Jiho asked, her voice faltering.

"Nope, we're all good," JinE grinned.

"Binnie, you could ask Archer for some male clothes you could borrow," Hyojung suggested.

Sensing Binnie's hesitation, Hyojung decided to go along with her.

"Could somebody help Jiho with her date clothes for tomorrow?" Hyojung asked as they left the room. "Thanks~!!"

"I thought we'd be deciding all the male partners," Jiho grumbled.

The door closed behind them and the remaining members looked at each other. Jiho shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"I'll do it," YooA smiled. "I'm used to getting all dolled up~"

Jiho nodded sullenly. She knew she had to prepared for any mission but this one just caught her a little bit off guard.

 

"Alright, I'll drop you two off and I'll pick you up two hours," Mimi said, spinning the car keys around. "Will that be enough time?"

Binnie and Jiho nodded, facing opposite directions. They seemed to be extremely awkward around each other on this particular day.

"Will this really work out?" Mimi grumbled, walking towards the car.

"Wait, let's do a little practice," YooA suggested. "Try complimenting each other."

Neither Jiho nor Binnie would budge from their awkward positions.

"Come on, guys," JinE said seriously, clapping her hands together. "We haven't got all day and remember that this is a mission."

Jiho caved in first, slouching a bit before straightening up and facing Binnie. Trying to hide her reddening ears, she casually played with her hair and shyly assessed Binnie. Binnie was wearing an extremely clean and straightened up suit.

"Y-You look very smart or s-sharp and mmm... hand...some.." Jiho said, finally averting her gaze.

Everybody stayed incredibly quiet and Binnie just crumbled to the ground.

"A-Ah, Binnie are you alright?" Jiho stammered worriedly, crouching down to face Binnie.

Binnie looked up at Jiho. Her face was all red and contorted into an angry expression.

"W-Woah, Binnie..." Jiho murmured, backing away a little. "Did I do something wrong?"

"W-When did you learn how to be so-!" Binnie said angrily. "So-! Ahhhh!"

Binnie just shook her head and ran her hands through her hair. The others began laughing at the two. Jiho was just looking bewildered and Binnie just completely frazzled.

"I can sense a disaster date in the works," Mimi called out from the car.

"Well, at least they do look head over heels for each other," YooA said, pleased. "Binnie please compliment Jiho. Don't forget to be manly."

Binnie sighed and got up. She reached out her hand for Jiho and Jiho took it tentatively, getting up.

"Jiho, you're as beautiful as the day I first met you. You're as beautiful as the stars in the sky and the stars I see in your eyes are the brightest I have ever, or rather, will ever see."

Binnie said this all with a straight face and a low and soothing voice, all the while holding Jiho's hand in hers. Jiho turned her head away sharply, her face a bright red.

"I don't think this is going to work out..." Jiho confessed to the ground.

"Are you rejecting me on our first date?" Binnie asked in shock.

"Wow, Binnie's really getting into this," YooA mused.

Arin and Seunghee just looked at each other uncertainly and shrugged.

"Alright, you two lovebirds!" Mimi said, honking the horn. "Get in the car!"

"You two will do great!" Hyojung said, encouragingly, pushing them along. "Have fun but don't forget the mission!"

Jiho and Binnie looked at each other unsurely as they got into the car. With one last wave, Mimi drove off with the two members who were becoming increasingly anxious.

 

The two of them were sitting down at the table and were observing their surroundings. 

"Jiho," Binnie said in a low voice. "Don't you think we're being too shady? We're acting too diferent," she said nervously, staring at the lovey dovey couples all around them. Jiho didn't reply and just eyed the other people curiously. They were all sitting extremely close together and whispering and giggling excessively. They were barely touching the things they ordered and were simply just getting all up in each other's personal space. Jiho crinkled her nose in disgust. Binnie wasn't too thrilled about any of it either. She sighed, rubbing her left temple, trying to reason out why anybody would do something like this in public. Before they could further find out about anything else, the waitress approached them with their drinks.

"Hello, I'm sorry this took so long. It was a bit crowded at the back," she giggled happily.

Binnie and Jiho exchanged confused glances at the remark of the waitress but they simply smiled and nodded at her. She had set down their drinks carefully and they looked very delicious. Binnie wanted to taste it already but the waitress had not shown any signs of leaving their table.

"Is there anything we can help you with?" Jiho asked, forcing a smile.

"I should be asking you two that!" the waitress exclaimed with a bright smile.

Binnie shook her head, trying to understand.

"Are you two not having a good time?" the waitress asked, continuing to beam happily,  as if devoid of any knowledge of their discomfort.

"We're completely fine," Binnie said, keeping her voice low and deep.

Something caught Binnie's attention as she avoided the gaze of the bright waitress. There was another couple being assisted by another waitress. That particular couple had caught Binnie's eyes a while back too since they were being the epitome of PDA. Binnie had even thought they would go all the way in their seats. They didn't, thankfully. Now, they seemed to be chatting along happily together with the waitress and the couple had even stood up. Their waitress appeared to be leading them somewhere.

"Say..." the waitress said, squinting her eyes.

Binnie's attention snapped back to the waitress next to them.

"You're awfully far away from each other!" the waitress exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

With surprising strength, the waitress grabbed the back of Jiho's seat and swung her around to be right next to Binnie. The two were simply frozen in their seats. When they turned to face each other, their faces were extremely close. They snapped their faces away quickly, blushing a deep red. The waitress seemed to be amused with them.

"You're such a lovely couple. You're both very attractive too. Why, I can almost feel the fresh spring love from the both of you~!" she said happily, clasping both her hands together.

Binnie clenched her teeth together. They had to get rid of this waitress. She was distracting them from their surroundings. She had to get rid of her subtly to avoid any suspicion.

"Thank you," Binnie smiled. "We've known each other for a while now but we hardly go on these sort of things together due to our busy schedules. It's nice to be like this but I'm afraid we still need to get used to being with each other alone."

Binnie put a special emphasis on the word "alone" and hoped that the waitress would get the hint.

"Well, if you'd like to really be alone, there's a perfect place for the two of you," the waitress winked.

"Where would that be?" Jiho asked, speaking up.

"Well.." the waitress trailed off, her eyes taking a sneaky peek at a door near the counter.

Binnie caught on quickly. That was probably where the waitress had led taht couple. If there was anything going on, they wouldn't be able to tell from here. They needed to get behind that door.

"How-" Binnie started but the waitress cut her off.

"But I don't think you two would find it suitable. I mean, I have not even seen you two kiss~" she giggled, batting her eyes and acting shy.

"Kiss?" Jiho echoed, blinking her eyes in shock.

"I'm not supposed to be saying this," the waitress said, lening in towards them, "But you get a special pass based on what kind of kiss you do."

She emphasized the word kiss with a mischievous wink and leaned back, waiting for them to say something.

"We have to kiss to get in?" Binnie mused, her voice sounding strange.

"I'm really not supposed to say this but I just really wanted to see you two kiss. You could say, I'm very curious about you two."

Binnie and Jiho swallowed. They were trying to avoid attention as much as possible but seemed to attract the attention of this very bright, and possibly very loud, waitress. She looked at them expectantly, her smile curving up more and more. Maybe they didn't seem like a couple and she was on to them or something. If they didn't kiss, she would definitely be suspicious of them, Binnie thought. Binnie felt Jiho shift in her seat. She turned her head to find Jiho looking at her.

"Did she want to do it!?" Binnie panicked internally, trying to seem calm.

Jiho's eyes shied away from hers as she tucked her hair behind her ear revealing how pink they were just like her cheeks. She was giving off a very feminine and shy aura and, if Binnie was being completely honest, it was driving her heart and mind insane. She couldn't think straight at all. She caught a glimpse of the waitress' face looking very pleased with how they were acting. Binnie didn't know what to do at all.

"Hey," Binnie said softly, placing her fingers on Jiho's soft cheek to turn her face towards her, "Why are you being so shy?"

Binnie grinned handsomely and Jiho felt her face grow hotter as her eyes struggled to look into Binnie's.

"What are you planning?" Jiho thought desperately.

"I have no idea what I'm doing," Binnie thought exasperatedly.

They both jolted up in their seats as a phone rang. Binnie fumbled clumsily in her pocket to find the phone they had been lent for the mission. She answered it gratefully.

"H-Hello?" she asked, trying to keep her voice stable and calm.

"It's me, Mimi. You guys have 30 minutes left there. I'm just at-" 

"Ah, so there's an emergency? We'll be there right away. I'll tell the chauffeur to pick us up."

Binnie pretended to give a furstrated sigh and began texting Mimi to pick them up at that very moment.

"Is something wrong?" Jiho asked softly, plaving her hand on Binnie's rapidly texting one. She slowed down at Jiho's touch and pressed send.

"I'm sorry but we have to go. There's an emergency."

Binnie pressed Jiho's hand reassuringly.

"Don't be disappointed. We can always come back," Binnie smiled warmly.

"But we're always busy," Jiho whined softly.

"Next week, I promise."

Binnie and Jiho looked at each other and smiled. Neither of them had a clue as to where they had gotten their dialogue but it was good. The waitress was the one who seemed most upset.

"Ah, that's too bad!" she said squirming. "Oh well! I'll wait for you two next week then~" she said, still squirming in excitement.

"Yes, next week then," Binnie smiled, helping Jiho get up.

The two walked out confidently and felt extremely happy to find Mimi waiting outside.

 

"SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU FINISH THE MISSION BY THIS WEEK!" Binnie said slamming her hands down on the table, glaring at the others.

"Binnie, what's wrong?" Hyojung asked. "Did anything bad happen?"

Binnie's head ached. She didn't know what she should tell them. She had already explained her observations but she had pointedly left out their little incident with the waitress.

"The sooner this mission is done the better, is what she means," Jiho replied. "We don't need to stretch this mission out any longer than we have to."

Binnie nodded in agreement.

"That's all we have to say on this matter," Binnie concluded. "So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to rest."

"I'll be going too," Jiho said politely, leaving the others.

"Something definitely happened," Seunghee said, grinning.

"They did leave early," Mimi added.

"Well, they did their part so we have to do our best to do ours!" Hyojung said determinedly.

 

"What are we going to do if we have to go back?" Binnie sighed, rolling away from Jiho.

Jiho didn't say anything as she looked at Binnie who was lying down on her side.

"Everything was too confusing. I have a more level-head than this so why do my thoughts feel so clouded!?" Binnie cried out in frustration, curling up into a ball.

Jiho still didn't reply. Binnie turned around to face her again.

"You seemed out of it too! You're supposed to be calm and cool. What happened?" Binnie demanded.

Jiho opened to talk but she didn't have anything suitable to say. Binnie frowned and glared at Jiho one last time before rolling away again. Binnie didn't like feeling confused or not knowing the answers. It made her feel helpless. She felt the bed shift and she was startled as Jiho pushed her down flat on her back. Jiho was on top of her and was staring at her silently. Her hair fell down both sides of her face and her lips were pursed letting no words out. Binnie felt Jiho's warm hands on her shoulders and she became aware of her heartbeat picking up.

"Were you going to kiss me?" Jiho finally asked.

"I.. don't know," Binnie replied truthfully. "I don't know anything about love and kissing is about love, isn't it?"

Jiho simply stared at her, not moving.

"Can you kiss someone you don't love?" Binnie whispered, her voice trembling.

"How would you even know if you love somebody?" Jiho asked steadily, despite her frantic heart. "I don't know what love is either."

"I don't know. Do you think you can find out if you love someone once you kiss them?"

"I've never kissed anybody," Jiho said.

There was a beat of silence.

"Then," Binnie breathed in. "Would you kiss me?" Binnie asked, her voice so soft Jiho had barely heard it.

Jiho's heart jumped. She could feel it hammering in her chest, almost making her arms give out. Her arms finally buckled and, giving in, she wrapped them around Binnie. With one hand pressed against Binnie's back and the other supporting the back of her head, she tilted her head and pressed her lips against Binnie's. Her mind went blank and the only thing she could process was that hers wasn't the only heart beating extremely fast and incredibly hard. Finally, Jiho pulled back, breathing in the cool air and her entire body shaking. Her hand was still tangled in Binnie's hair and as she tried to retrieve it she saw Binnie's eyes shining and her flushed lips were parted slightly. Her chest was heaving up and down heavily and Jiho struggled to get her eyes away from it. She felt extremly hot and just wanted to run away from what she had just done. She tried to remove her shaky hands slowly but Binnie grabbed her shirt and shook her head. Jiho stopped trying to remove herself and stared down at the nervous and extremely beautiful girl under her. Finally meeting Jiho's eyes, Binnie whispered:

"Do it again."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALRIGHT SO FIRST THINGS FIRST I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE KISS SCENES SO PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH ME.

I hope it's not too bad ;;

Yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say for this chapter so yeah~

 

Author, out ;)