Spark

Angel In The Spotlight

 

Hyuk: Annyeong haseyo^^

JiEun: Ouh! You’re Korean! Annyeong haseyo^^ I haven’t seen you around. New here?

Hyuk: My first time in Singapore. You?

JiEun: I come here when I’m sad.

Hyuk: I hope the dance change your condition^^ Anyway, why were you sad? Can I help?

JiEun: Sure you can. You would just have to date me then :D My parents. They matched-make me with this guy and expect me to fall in love with him. I mean, we don’t even match.

Hyuk: Well, in my point of view, you look like an introvert. But you danced well earlier on. I also heard you sing the chorusJIt was nice.

JiEun: YeahJI enjoy dancing. Wait, where did you say you were from?

Hyuk: I didn’t. I’m a Korean. Came here for my search of peace.

JiEun: Wow! It must be cool being in the same country as famous boy groups like Super Junior.

Hyuk: [In his mind] Omo! Did she find out?

JiEun: Why don’t you say anything?

Hyuk: Are you a Super Junior fan?

JiEun: Yeah, I’m an ELF. I’m not quite familiar with all of them.  Can’t blame me. There are 13 members.

Hyuk: I know what you mean. Hmm, it’s 1:30 AM. Wanna go somewhere else?

JiEun: How about a park? There is this garden that I haven’t been for quite a while. It’s called the botanical gardens.

Hyuk: Are you sure it’s open now?

JiEun: We can sneak in. I know the way in that place.

Once they reach the gates, Jieun started fidgeting the lock at the corner. All of a sudden, the gate slid open. All of the lights and Jieun led Eunhyuk in. She locked the gate behind her and they started walking through a path. The lights were still on and they settled down to a huge tree at the middle of the garden. They talked and talked about random things but till now, she does not know who Eunhyuk was even though she knows his name. She thought it had sounded familiar but she quickly discarded the whole idea of asking him.

 

They talked about their interests in dance, rap and their past love lives. JiEun felt weird because they talk like they have known each other for a very long time. It’s like they have met in before. They lied down next to each other under the tree, looking at the moon.

When Eunhyuk woke up the next morning, he found JiEun tucked beside him, wrapped around his arm. He places his fingers on her face, tracing down her cheeks and eventually landing his index finger on her lips. She slowly opens her eyes and gave him a smile. An orange ray of sunlight shone her face like an angel he saw yesterday in the café. He bend forward, closer to and when he could feel her breath, he kissed her.

 

Both of them closed their eyes and had a long kiss. JiEun placed her hands behind his head, pushing it closer while Eunhyuk adjusted his head to the perfect position for an even more satisfied smooch.