Reality Rushed In

Angel In The Spotlight

 

Eunhyuk: Is something wrong?

JiEun: Remember the guy I told you my parents try match-making? He’s here.

Eunhyuk looked around and saw the only guy having an angry face. It was Jee. Eunhyuk wanted her to forget about him and quickly changed the topic.

Eunhyuk: Wanna catch a movie with me?

JiEun: Sure^^ [Slowing showing interest]

Eunhyuk: A midnight movie perhaps?

JiEun: HahaJAre you sure I’m the right person for this movie?

Eunhyuk: You ARE above 16, aren’t you?

JiEun: Haha, yeahJI’m  22 this year..

Not only is she within my age limit, she knows how to joke dance and best of all, she likes me for me, thought Eunhyuk. A few minutes later, he took her hands and they went over to the ticket counter. Eunhyuk decided to watch a casual movie, Harry Porter and the Goblet of Fire. It has nice scenes and beautiful effects.

After the whole movie ended, it was already 0145AM. Since, it was in the wee hours of the night, Eunhyuk wanted to assure JiEun was safe so he sent her home. JiEun wanted to walk home and so they did. Eunhyuk placed his arm around her shoulder which made her felt comfortable. They were going through an alley which leads to JiEun’s house till something came about. Eunhyuk was being pulled to the back and was given a blow on his face. It took him by surprise. Wiping off blood from his lips, he tried getting up, regaining conscience. JiEun ran over to help Eunhyuk that has a blur vision.

JiEun: Stop that, Jee! What is the matter with you?

 Jee: He got too close to you. I was trying to protect.

JiEun: All he ever did was to be there when I was having a low period. Now, I want you to apologise.

Looking at Eunhyuk with disgust, he finally said,

Jee: I’ll let you see what will happen to you the next time. And next time, we will fight like a man.

Jee went off , which made JiEun come down and help Eunhyuk with his injuries.

JiEun: Come, I’ll bring you home and treat your bruises.

Eunhyuk: Nah, it’s okay. [Still wiping off slips of blood from his corner lips] You just go in, I’ll be fine.

Being an obedient girl, she ran up but constantly turning back. Eunhyuk didn’t want JiEun to worry so he just gave back a sweet smile which DID hurt him.