I Need A Girl

Angel In The Spotlight

 

It was 1030 PM, Eunhyuk decided to get ready. He wore a white shirt Donghae wore in ‘No Other’ along with a grey shawl around his neck. He wore a grey beanie and black jeans. The whole outfit made him unrecognizable which gave him an advantage. He heads out to the café which was a 10 min journey from Goodwood.

 

When he got there, he saw a young lady in a dress. It was bubblegum pink knee length dress with a yellow ribbon at the middle. He approached her by placing his hands on her shoulders. When she turned, she was shocked. A different guy was standing before her. She thought she saw a jockey last night but she saw a gentleman right in front of her eyes.

 Eunhyuk sat beside her and ordered Vanilla Tea. After ordering, JiEun gave him back his graffiti hoodie. He almost forgot about it and took it back. When the drink arrived, ‘I Need A Girl’ by Taeyang came out. Their eyes met and Eunhyuk held out his hands, asking for a dance. JiEun accepted the offer and they went over to the dance-floor. JiEun was doing the same dance moves as Dara Park. Eunhyuk even did the Taeyang ‘Piano fingers’ on Jieun. It’s like an exact replica of the song. On G-Dragon’s rap, he did a few freestyles which made the crowd go wild.

Girl like it, gonna make you mine. Imma treat you right, baby. Ohh..

During this suspense of the song, Eunhyuk and JiEun had a great chemistry and held their hands to each other. Eunhyuk places her hands behind his head, knowing what will happen next. She went closer and finally kissing his cheek.

‘OOOOhhhhhhHHH!....’ the crowd were waiting for this moment.

JiEun was blushing like a tomato at the same time felt embarrassed. Eunhyuk could sense it and quickly changed the mood.

Girl, I need a girl. Yeah.. Girl, I need a girl.

This part came and Eunhyuk quickly grabbed her hands. They did the same dance in the music video which finally changed her expression. She was having fun again.

Girl, I need a girl.

The final pose was their sign that the song was completed. They went over back to their seats. JiEun was having fun like she haven’t had for a very long time but at the corner of her eyes, she saw a guy that was giving her the daggers. When she turned over, she saw a familiar face and gave out an unpleasant expression.