Anger and Revealed

Angel In The Spotlight

 

Eunhyuk didn’t reply, which made Jee mad. Jee punched his face and stomach, but Eunhyuk didn’t ‘repay’ him at all. He gave Eunhyuk another blow. He tumbled down. Eunhyuk didn’t want to react anything cause he does not want to feud the situation but Jee got very angry as JiEun kept on helping Eunhyuk which led him to a decision to hurt JiEun too. Eunhyuk angrily got up and grabbed Jee’s hand which was not far from JiEun’s face.

Hyuk: You can hurt me for all I care but never hurt a lady and expect to get away with it.

Eunhyuk gave his best punch at started beating him up. He did it out of anger because Eunhyuk didn’t believe that Jee would even have the thought to hurt a petite girl, JiEun for instance. After seeing Jee’s bruise at his cheek, he stopped. When he turned over at JiEun, he saw JiEun’s parents trying to protect their daughter from looking at the punches given out. Jee saw her parents by her side and quickly ran away. Eunhyuk was rubbing his knuckles, trying to rub the pain away. At the same time, rubbing his knee that helped him sustained the impact during the tumble. Then, he saw someone running over to help him. It was JiEun’s mom.

Mom: Son, thank you. Thank you for saving JiEun.

She looked at his injuries.

Mom: Let me help you.

Eunhyuk: No, it’s okay. I’m fine. Just a few manly bruises, nothing I can’t resistJ

Showing off his gum smileJ

Dad: Yeah! [Putting his arm on JiEun fatherly] He’s a man! A young lad. I’m sure he’s ‘man’ enough for it, right Eunhyuk?

Hyuk: [Gave off a smile] Yes sir!

After giving off a few brushes to his tee to dust some dirt away, we went over to their house and had a wonderful dinner. During dinner, JiEun’s mom wanted to know more about the lad that saved her daughter’s live.

Mom: So Eunhyuk, where are you from?

Hyuk: I’m from Korea.

Mom: What’s your job?

Hyuk: [Hesitating] I’m a singer. Well, rapper.

Dad: Wow! Aren’t you busy these days? I do keep track of K-pop knowing that my students are into it so I know which groups are having their comeback. What group are you from?

Hyuk: [Sweating] I’m from Super Junior.

JiEun’s jaw dropped. All this while, she has been dating a popular guy without her realizing. Mom and dad were delighted and honored to meet a celebrity. JiEun didn’t utter a word after that revelation. After dinner, JiEun’s parents sent Eunhyuk off without her. Eunhyuk didn’t feel right and wanted to see JiEun. So, he went to the back of the house where JiEun’s room is and climbed up. From her room, she could hear someone trying to get in through the window.