Issues

Angel In The Spotlight

 

JiEun went home and Eunhyuk head back to the hotel, both smiling and saying goodbye.

When JiEun got home, her parents were at the living room, like it was expected. JiEun didn’t really cared about the glaring both her parents were making and just headed to her room when she got interrupted by a question.

Mom: Yah! Where were you last night? Why didn’t you come home?

JiEun: I was having issues and wanted to get out of it.

Mom: Who sent you back home? Why didn’t you come back with Jee?

JiEun: I came back myself. Jee was the issue.

Dad: Whose jacket are you wearing?

JiEun then realized that Eunhyuk’s hoodie was still around her. JiEun quickly came out with something.

JiEun: I bought this yesterday. Now, can you guys please stop interrogating me? I’m tired, see you guys later.

When JiEun finally shut the door, she jumped on her bed and stared on the ceiling, cuddling the graffiti hoodie for a long time.

 

Back at Goodwood Hotel, Eunhyuk felt high. He felt like ecstasy. She smiled for very long and thought back about all the similar things they both have. Eunhyuk couldn’t believe he gave her a kiss and on their very first date.

Hyuk: Hmm, was it even a date? Did she felt awkward during the kiss? I wonder if she would show up again in the café tonight.

It was 11 AM and Eunhyuk had his own sweet time and explored the hotel. He had fun eating at the buffet and swam a few laps at its homely pool. He didn’t worry at all cause he knows that he’s gonna use the company’s card for all the payment. Plus all the privacy he can get, he was satisfied. After he dried up and went back to his room, he got a call from Donghae.

Hae: Hyung, where are you? When are you coming back?

Hyuk: Donghae ah, no worries. I’m fine at Singapore. Tell the others I’m okay.

Hae: But I’m feeling uncomfortable. I’m the only one that knows where you’re missing at.

Teuk: YAH! Who’s that? Pass me that phone!

The phone was snatched away from Donghae which made Eunhyuk giggle, knowing Donghae is easily bullied by Eeteuk.

Teuk: Hyuk Jae ah, where are you? Don’t you care about you hyung? Sungmin misses you. Kyuhyun too. Come back. Where the heck are you?

Hyuk: [Pfft..] I’m somewhere safe. I hope you don’t worry too much.

Teuk:  How can I not?! I’m the leader! It’s Super Junior, Eeteuk and children!

Hyuk: Ahh.. I’m going crazy. Hyung, I need to go already. I’ll call you back soonJ

Teuk: Hyuk! Be back fast! And be safe. Don’t make you hyung here bald!

Hyuk: HahaJ[Hung up the phone]