Their Night

Angel In The Spotlight

 

When Eunhyuk’s face appeared, JiEun rolled her eyes.

Hyuk: [Knock knock] JiEun, open up please.

She looked reluctant to open the window but actually wants to get the whole truth from him.

JiEun: Why didn’t you tell me about this earlier? Do I look cheap to you?

Hyuk: What are you talking about?

JiEun: Was our first meet at the café a coincidence or was it an early plan?

Hyuk: How I got here has nothing to do with you. I came here and I saw you. In that dress and all.

JiEun: Why didn’t you tell me the real truth?

Hyuk: Well, I didn’t want you to like me for what I am. I wanted you to love me for whom I am.

JiEun: You know I do! Even without you telling me.

Hyuk: But it would be different. You would like me as a fan, not as a girl. As MY girl.

Eunhyuk looked down and felt useless. JiEun got off her seat and held his face with her hand. JiEun’s eye started collecting tears and said,

JiEun: Dear, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said all that.

When Eunhyuk looked up, tears were already flowing down. JiEun hugged him tight that it shocked him. JiEun felt warm and could feel his heartbeat. Their hearts felt connected. JiEun had Eunhyuk sleep in her room that night. Though it was a romantic moment, the night soon passed.

 

Eunhyuk got a call from Eeteuk but JiEun picked up the call and Eunhyuk was fast asleep beside her.

JiEun: Yobuseyo..?[Hi ]

Eeuteuk: Uhh, nuguseyo?[ Who are you?]

JiEun: I’m Eunhyuk’s friend. Are you Eeteuk?

Eeteuk: Indeed I am. What are you doing together at 10 at night? Are you in his room?

JiEun: No, he’s in mine.

Eeteuk: WHAT?!

JiEun: It’s 9 in Singapore.

Eeteuk: Ouh.. Can you help me pass the phone to him?

JiEun: Sure! Hold on please.

Jieun shook Eunhyuk but he had no response. JiEun pat his back, waking him up. Eunhyuk thought JiEun wanted to play a joke on him so while lying down, he hugged her at the same time tickled her. They laughed for very long that JiEun forgot about the call. When Eunhyuk finally realized that his handphone was missing, he searched for it. He heard a thump sound, as if something had dropped off the bed. He quickly grab his phone and saw that his call had already been answered.

Hyuk: Yobuseyo?

Eeteuk: It took you such a long time to pick up the phone. Anyway, why are you in a girl’s room? Don’t you know what time it is?

Hyuk: She’s my girl. I met her parents.

Eeteuk: …

Eeteuk: Lucky man you are, Hyuk! Hopefully you can show us our new sister-in-law soonJ

Hyuk: Ah hyung, I gotta go. Call you soonJ

Eunhyuk hung up the phone and continued having a warm and good night sleep with the girl of his dreams. Maybe they have met in the previous life before , meeting each other was like destiny. The lady of his genre. The angel in a spotlight.