junhoe; sick

iKON as your HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junhoe rarely got sick.

But once he did, it was beyond horrible.

It was 2 a.m when you felt your bed shifted and you saw Junhoe running to the bathroom.

"Junhoe, are you okay?" You asked as you knocked the bathroom's door. You could hear the sound of your husband, Junhoe vomitting behind the door and it worried you so much. Unfortunately Koo Junhoe was a one hella egoistic guy so he wouldn't let you see his weak side.

"Junhoe? Are you okay? Open the goddamn door!" You shouted again. You soon heard the sound of the toilet being flushed and not long after, Junhoe opened the door.

"Baby?" You called when he looked down. You reached out and held his hands. His fingers felt cold compared to yours. It surely did not help to ease the worry you had.

"Junhoe? Look at me," you said, reaching up to hold his chin and made him looked up. He was too weak to fight you, and when both of you made eye contact, you felt your heart sank. Your beloved husband looked so pale, the eyebag under his eyes were obvious since he hadn't get a good sleep because he just arrived from Singapore about 4 hours ago. You felt your heart broken when he avoided your eyes, probably because he didn't like how weak he looked right now.

You held onto his hands tighter and helped him walk to the bed. He just followed you and sat down on the bed. You sat on the bed, resting your back at the bedrest. Then, you tapped your lap as a gesture for Junhoe to lay there. He managed to give you a thin smile before he rested his head on your lap.

"Did you eat anything weird at Singapore, or on the plane? Wait, did you even eat anything?" You asked. Junhoe smiled.

"I ate just fine. Didn't eat anything out of ordinary at all. I don't know what's wrong," Junhoe said. You looked down and pouted, feeling guilty that you couldn't really do much to help.

"Do you want me to prepare hot tea? Or do you want some soup? I can make it for you," you asked.  Junhoe weakly shook his head.

"No, it's okay. It's late, you should rest too, baby. And I don't think my throat would accept anything right now. It doesn't feel good," Junhoe said. You sighed and looked at Junhoe sadly. He reached his hand up and cupped your cheek. You bent down to give him a kiss but as you approach closer to his lips, he suddenly stopped you. You looked at him with wide eyes when he abruptly sat up from your lap and ran to the bathroom. Not long after, you heard him vomitting again.

You ran to the bathroom and this time Junhoe didn't manage to lock the door. You rubbed his back as he let out whatever left in him into the toilet bowl. After he was done, you helped him wash his face. You were wiping his face with the towel when he suddenly lowered his head and hid his face into the crook of your neck. He just stood there limply, he was like giving himself to you completely because he ran out every last bit of his energy.

You swore you felt your heart dropped and broken into pieces, seeing your usually talkative husband so weak like this. 

"Baby..." You called as you took him into your arm. You could feel his warm, steady breath hitting your neck and it gave you goosebumps- how he was weak like this yet every single move he did could also make you felt weak inside.

"Let's rest in bed. We'll go and see the doctor tomorrow, okay?" you asked. You felt Junhoe's head shifted, not sure if he was agreeing or not, but you still going to take him to doctor anyway. Sure, you could go to any 24-hours clinic but knowing Junhoe, he would never let you drive at this hour. You slowly guide him to the bed and let him laid down. You were about to go to the kitchen and grab him a glass of water but you turned around when you heard him whined on the bed.

"Why? Junhoe? You're okay?" You asked, immediately sat beside him on the bed. He pouted after hearing your question.

"Stay here... where are you going?" He asked with his husky voice. You smiled thinly before you lightly pinched his cheek.

"You need to drink water, or you will be dehydrated. I'll be back soon, okay?" You said. Junhoe pouted but nodded anyway. You felt dumbfounded at the fact that he's sick but still managed to look so ing adorable. 

He surely looked sassy and his face literally screamed "SAVAGE" but he's actually such a goofball and that's what made you fell for him when you were knowing each other. Junhoe rarely said those sweet nothings to you, but you know he tried hard to show that he loves you, even though the whole world knew how much an awkwardball Junhoe was, especially in terms of showing his feelings. But both of you just matched each other perfectly. Good thing your best friend introduced both of you, that one night in the club. What happened the rest, is a history.

"Come back soon," he said. You nodded and left him to go to the kitchen. You took a glass of water as soon as possible, and when you enter your bedroom, you saw that Junhoe was already asleep. You couldn't help but smile at the sight of his steady breath and calm look, even though his face was still pale as ghost.

You put the glass on the table beside the bed and took your place beside him. You took your sweet time to stare at the perfection in front of you. You carefully approached and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Get well soon, love," You said. Suddenly, Junhoe's arm draped over your waist and pulled you closer to him.

 

 

 

You were waiting for Junhoe to finish his check-up with the doctor. Junhoe refused to go at first, worried that his fans might s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter