hanbin; away

iKON as your HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hanbinnieeee~"

"Babyyyyyyy~" Hanbin's cheerful voice from the other line made you smiled. You waved at him and through the screen, he waved back to you.

Hanbin and the rest of iKON had their Japan tour right now, following their newest Japan single release a few weeks ago. Hanbin and you had been apart for a week, but he didn't forget to keep in touch with you by phone calls, or video calls, like right now.

"What are you doing?" You asked. 

"Hmm.. the usual," Hanbin answered. You nodded, already understood; the usual means writing lyrics.

"Aren't you tired?" You asked.

"I was tired, but now that I hear your voice, I think I can finish one album immediately!" Hanbin's reply cracked you up. You saw him chuckling on the other side. You were about to reply but you felt a fury feeling on your feet, followed with a bark.

"HONEY? Is that Honey??" Hanbin's excited voice reached your ears. You scoffed while crouching down to get Honey in your arm. You adjust the phone angle to made Honey appeared in the screen.

"Now that you've heard her voice, I think you could finish albums for the next ten years?" You said sarcastically. Hanbin laughed.

"Aww, is my baby jealous?" Hanbin teased you. You rolled your eyes. Honey, a Yorkshire Terrier puppy that both Hanbin and you bought after both of you got married 3 months ago, put her paw at your cheek, as if if she was comforting you. You smiled and kissed her nose. Without you realising, you left Hanbin just watching you and Honey through the screen without any words.

"Hello~~Are you ignoring me? Your husband is watching you being lovey-dovey with others now," You laughed as you remembered that you still had Hanbin on the other line. You looked at the screen and saw that he was pouting while frowing in dissatisfaction.

"I'm sorry, it's just Honey is being too cute here," you said. Honey leaned forward and your face. You half-screamed because you were surprised.

"Baby, are you okay? Did Honey hurt you?" Hanbin quickly asked when you screamed. He couldn't get a good view due to your moving so he was afraid that Honey hurted you or something. You just smiled at his concern. 

"So glad that you still love me more than Honey," you joked. Hanbin chuckled at your words. Honey laid her head on your lap and you carressed her fury body, making her sleepy because of the affection.

"Of course I love you more! Are you doubting me?" Hanbin asked, pouting once again. You laughed because he looked too adorable, that you wished you could just pinched those pink lips together. But, obviously, you can't. He was ocean away from you. Unknowingly, you let out a sigh. Hanbin noticed it and his face immediately became concerned again.

"Baby? Why? What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. His soft voice as he asked you only made you craved him even more. 

"I miss you," You honestly said. You could see, even through the not-so-HD quality of the video call that his concern melted away as the look in his eyes softened.

"I miss you too, baby. I miss you so bad~" Hanbin sang with the melody of his part in iKON's song, I Miss You So Bad. You laughed at his lame song reference attempt. Hanbin smiled when he saw you laughing.

"How long till I can see you again?" You asked. 

"If there's no change on the schedule... About two weeks? But maybe not that long, I might came home before you even miss me," Hanbin said while grinning, trying to cheer you up. You appreciated his effort to comfort you but you just nodded as a response.

Both of you exchanged stare in silent through the screen. The longing feeling was too much to handle. Not to mention that both of you were still in the newlywed phase, and he had been busy as usual since then. YG was kind enough to give 2 weeks off for Hanbin after you got married, but that was only because he was going to get busy as hell after that.

"It's going to be okay, baby. You're strong, we are strong, we can do this," Hanbin finally broke the silence with an assuring smile. Just by his words and simple yet somewhat powerful smile, a smile appeared on your face too. His smile broke into a grin when he saw you smiling.

"That's my baby! Always look the prettiest when she smiles," Hanbin said with a wink. You laughed.

"Ewww you're so cheesy!" You replied. Hanbin stuck his tounge out at you. Before he could say anything to your words, you heard Bobby's voice was calling him. You could see from the screen when he turned his attention to Bobby. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter