chanwoo; baby

iKON as your HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You took a sip of your hot chocolate before smiling in satisfaction. Indeed, chocolate can never not taste good.

You took your mug using your left hand, while using your right one to grab another mug of hot chocolate. You walked to the living room, only to see your husband, Chanwoo was sitting on the sofa while his attention was on his smartphone. He didn't notice you approaching him so you being your playful self, you held the warm mug to his cheek. Chanwoo instantly looked up in surprise, but his lips formed a smile as soon as he saw you.

"Is that for me?" He asked, grinning. You frowned as you shook your head.

"Nuh-uh, why would you think so?" You asked him back. Chanwoo pouted.

"Because I'm your cute and sweet and full of charm husband?" He said, winking at the end of his sentence. Melting at his cuteness, you laughed and handed the mug to him. You took a seat beside him and took a peek to see what he was doing with his phone.

"Reading comments?" You asked. Chanwoo took a sip from the hot chocolate while nodding. He then put the mug on the small desk beside the sofa.

"Yup, even though I don't get as much comments as the others," Chanwoo said. You frowned at his words. You put your mug on the coffee table and turn to look at him.

"Baby, don't worry about that okay? What matters is you have your biggest fan right here," You said. Chanwoo smiled and leaned closer to kiss the side of your forehead.

"I love you," He said. You couldn't help but blush at the sudden affection. Even though Chanwoo was always like this- randomly blurting out sweet nothings to you, it still took you by surprise and made the butterflies danced inside your stomach. You rarely said it back though, because you were shy to say the words and most of the time, you were just so suprised with Chanwoo's sudden confession.

"By the way, look at them. Calling me Baby Chanwoo. I'm 28 for God's sake!" Chanwoo's words brought you back to the reality. He showed the phone's screen to you, and you read the comments.

" 'Baby Chanwoo is soooo cute, how is this possible?', 'Chanwoo is 28 but he still look like a kid!!!', 'Baby Chanwooooo'. Hahahahaha your fans are so cute!" You responded while chuckling. Chanwoo rolled his eyes.

"Yes, of course my fans are cute, but can they stop calling me baby? It's embarassing! The hyungs got comments saying that they are cool, manly, y, while I'm cute? That's not fair! Pretty sure at least I'm more manly than Jinan and Yunhyeong hyung," Chanwoo ranted. You bit your inner cheeks to hold the laugh. Irritated Chanwoo was always cute. His lips would pout a little more as he speaks, his eyebrows would crease together in annoyance. And he's mad his fans called him cute?? While he himself being cute af???

"That's true though, you look cute. Like a baby," You said, purposely teasing him. Chanwoo turned his head to look at you in a speed of light. He narrowed his eyes at you. You looked at him back inno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter