bobby; concert

iKON as your HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stood at the closest spot to the stage with your camera in your hands. You put it close to your eyes and aimed it at your favourite iKON member.

Kim Jiwon, a.k.a Bobby.

You had worked as his fansite since the group’s debut. You were an art major student but suddenly you changed your passion to photography so you decided that what’s better than getting to stalk handsome boys through the lens without getting caught? You told your parents about it and surprisingly they were cool about it. As long as you’re happy, they said. After getting the green light, you searched on Google about the recent group that just debuted and you found iKON.

And your eyes stuck at Bobby.

You thought it was normal at first, when most of the time you took Bobby’s picture, he was actually looking at you, or your lens.

But after following other fansite’s updates, you realized that it was actually very rare for idol to made eye-contact with the camera.

So you thought, maybe it was because he never seen you as one of the fansites? It sounded a little bit ridiculous but maybe...

But then, as you, other fansites, and iKON, waited for their van to arrive at the airport, he, somehow, magically, talked to you. "Aren’t you a bit young to be a fansite noona?" He asked. From the facts that you learnt about him, you knew that he was a friendly and easy-going guy, so maybe, he was just asking out of curiousity . Maybe...

"A-ah, yes. I’m actually 2 years younger than you," you answered. You could still remember the way his eyebrows rose up when he heard your answer, before nodding.

"Which member are you working for?" He asked again. You were a bit surprised that you were actually, literally, having a conversation with Bobby, and you wondered, maybe this was normal between idols and fansites? They actually talked to each other?

"Actually, it’s you," You said. Bobby smiled, before his smile turned to a grin, showing his infamous bunny teeth. Which was where you got the inspiration for your fansite name.

BunnyBob.

Yes, you realized it when it was too late. The name was sooooo not cool.

And you still remember the way his eyes lit up as he said "Thank you," to you. But then, the van arrived and he left you without looking back.

A question came to you then. Was it normal for an idol who didn’t know the camera belongs to his fansite, yet he looked at it most of the time? Maybe, it was a coincidence. Maybe...

Since then, no matter what event, you always got the perfect eye-contact pictures of Bobby. Of course, it made you became one of the most popular fansites among the fans. Which also why you regretted about not choosing the name seriously at the first place. You couldn’t help but feeling happy too, when you were taking photos of someone and he actually looked, smiled and even striked a pose for you sometimes. While other cameras only managed to get the pose from his sides, you got the perfect photo where he was really looking at your lens and posing just for you.

You thought it was normal, since you talked to him once, so maybe he recognized you easily after that.

Until one day, after the concert, an announcement was made to the whole stadium.

"Attention to a fansite named BunnyBob, please waited at the security counter before leaving. Thank you,"

It was no joke, about how your palms sweated and your heart raced because you thought you did something wrong. This was surely not normal, not when you heard other fansite masters whispering to each others like it was the first time things like that happened.

It is the first time, actually.

When you arrived at the security counter, one of the guards asked you to follow him. Your steps became heavier when you saw the ’backstage’ sign in your way. Where the heck was this guard taking you to?

"This way, someone wants to meet you," the guard said as he stopped in front of a room. You pointed at myself, as you looked at the security guard in disbelieve. Me? Someone wants to meet me? You almost hoped that the guard will say that he was just kidding but nope, he nodded as he asked you to enter the room again. You hesitantly hold the door knob and the guard made his wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter