bonus chapter #1

iKON as your HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You called the same number again and again, but again, you were only greeted with the female operator's voice. Your annoyance increased, not only because your husband didn't pick up his phone, and the female's voice definitely wasn't helping either.

You hated to disturb others because you know well each of them were busy but at least, none of them actually turned off their phone when they were busy. You pick a number and tapped 'call', and not long after the second ring, the call was answered.

"Hello, Jiwon oppa?" You greeted.

"Yo, sis-in-law. What's up?" The usual cheerful voice of him greeted back.

"Do you perhaps know where is Hanbin right now? He's not answering his damn phone," You said. Bobby chuckled from the other side.

"Ahh... Hanbin? He's in the studio. He sent his demo to YG but unfortunately YG dislike it, and asked for a new arrangement and change of lyrics here and there. You know how Hanbin hates that the most, so he's locking himself there," Bobby said. Even though you couldn't see Bobby, you could sense that the older guy was worried about Hanbin. And Hanbin usually wasn't the type to ask for anyone's help when his song got rejected. Something related with pride, or ego, you'd say.

"Ahh... I see. Thank you so much, oppa. Sorry for disturbing you," you said. You heard Bobby's hearty laugh.

"Not at all. Call me if you need anything," he said before both of you bid goodbye's and the call ended.

You sighed as you could picture Hanbin locking himself in the studio with the word 'serious' written all over his face. Knowing Hanbin,you could already guess that he must had been skipping meals.

But, well, if Hanbin couldn't take a good care of himself, you might as well do the honor for him.

 

 

After an hour of having a war at the kitchen, you dressed nicely and brought along the foods you had prepared to YG Ent. building. The guard there already recognized you as a family member so you got in with ease. You took some time to make your way to Hanbin's studio because it's still unfamiliar for you.

You stopped in front of a studio when you could see Hanbin through the translucent door. He was facing the recording room so you could only see his back. Since he hadn't see you yet, you decided to give him a little surprise.

You twist the doorknob and luckily, it wasn't locked and the door didn't have any creak sound. You stepped in carefully and turn around to close the door. You smiled when you had successfully came in without making any noise. You excitedly turned around, but you were greeted with Hanbin who was already facing the door direction and caught you in the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter