bonus chapter #2

iKON as your HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Koo Junhoe, can you please clean up this mess you created?" You said, shaking your head when you saw the living room was a mess with empty pizza boxes and Coke bottles. It was none other's that Junhoe's, since he invited Donghyuk and Chanwoo over last night to play video games together. Junhoe who had just finished showering groaned at your words.

"I'll clean it up later," He said. You let out a sigh. You had just finished doing the laundry and dishes, so seeing the living room too was in mess definitely didn't make your mood better.

"Let's just hope that my baby will not take your lazy- threads," You said.

"I promise I'll do it later, okay? And the baby is mine too," He replied.

"Junhoe, if you can't even be responsible for your trash, do you think you can be a responsible father for our baby?" You said. You turned around and your eyes met with Junhoe's. He just stared at you blankly before he finally made his way to the living room. You walked slowly to the couch and sighed in relieve when your tired body made contact with the comfy couch.

You had pass the 37th week of pregnancy and now you were counting for d-day. Which was also the reason why Junhoe was home right now. YG had been kind enough to give iKON a month break from any oversea schedule since you were counting days to deliver and Donghyuk was also getting ready for his marriage. Both you and Junhoe talked a lot regarding the matter, and both of you were excited and nervous at the same time. 

You didn't realize that Junhoe had already finished cleaning until you felt the shift on the couch. Junhoe sat beside you and he took your hand with his.

"I'm sorry," He said with a light pout. You tried to make your face blank as you stare at him. 

"I know that was very irresponsible of me. You must be already tired from the housework and I'm not a much of help too... I'm sorry," He apologize one again while his hand were rubbing your knuckles affectionally. You melted at his gesture and smiled. Seeing your smile, the corner of his lips curled up too before he used his long limbs to pull you closer to him.

"Good morning, future prince," He leaned down to your stomach. You felt your heart melted everytime Junhoe interacts with your baby. He was rarely at home but once he did, he always made sure to show as much as affection as he could to the baby. Like, can you imagine Junhoe the sassy king suddenly being so soft and instead of his usual sarcasm, he only said cute and sweet nothings to the baby.

"Sorry, but she's a princess," You said jokingly. Junhoe chuckled at your words. Both you and Junhoe decided to keep the baby's gender remained secret but Junhoe said he had a feeling that the baby's going to be a boy, so you always said the opposite just to annoy him.

"Well, as long as she takes after her amazingly good-looking father, I'm perfectly fine," Junhoe said, sticking his tounge out. You hit his torso jokingly and he laughed. You rested your head on his shoulder and he kissed the side of your forehead. It felt good to have Junhoe back home again. You felt safe now that your other half was right beside you. You felt complete. Both of you just sat in silent, enjoying each other's presence. 

-until, you felt such a strong pain in your stomach.

"Junhoe!" You screamed, making Junhoe sat up straight with eyes widened.

"Babe, you're okay? What's wrong? You're hurt? Wait- you're gonna deliver now?" Junhoe asked endlessly. You groaned in pain as your hands wander and grabbed his shirt.

"I DON'T KNOW, GOD DAMN IT JUST BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL. FOR GOD'S SAKE IT'S MY FIRST TOO!" 

Hearing that, Junhoe quickly ran to grab the keys.

 

 

"It's just a normal contraction, nothing to be worried about, but it would be better for Mrs. Koo to stay in ward just in case if anything happens," The doctor said and Junhoe nodded in relieved.

"Is there anything I can do to help my wife, doctor?" Junhoe asked.

"Of course, the hospital will give her nutritious and healthy food, but it would be the best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter