jinhwan; jealous

iKON as your HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Jinhwan, are you seriously won't talk to me?" You asked with a pout. Jinhwan casually switch the tv channel randomly, without even glancing at you. You let out a small sigh.

"Kim Jinhwan," you called his name softly as you scooted closer to him on the couch. He remained frozen and still looked straight to the television screen.

"How many times have I told you, we were only friends!" You said, frustated from the way Jinhwan is treating you.

"But still, he was your ex-boyfriend," Jinhwan finally said something. The way Jinhwan emphasized the word 'boyfriend' really annoyed you to death, to be honest.

"But it happened waaaaay back during high school," you said in defence.

"Isn't it obvious? He was flirting with you! Don't you see the extra cheerful morning wish, along with emoticon, cute bear stickers. Why did you even reply to him?" Jinhwan asked with a frown and still without even looking at you. You sighed.

"But that was what he sent to me. Do you see I replied with the same thing? No, right?" You asked Jinhwan back. He just kept quiet after hearing your question. You scoffed. Guys and their ego.

Jinhwan glanced at you with the corner of his eyes. He noticed your frustated face and felt guilty inside. He was away for most of the time, so he was worried about you being lonely without him. He felt insecure when he saw your high school ex contacted you even though only through kakao, and even though you made it obvious that you were not interested with the convo. He should know you better and trust you without a slight doubt.

"I'm--"

"Now that you're being an about this, let me ask you one thing," You said, cutting him off. Now, he was the one who looked at you, while you looked straight to the drama playing on the television.

"What?" Jinhwan asked carefully. You bit your lower lip. Honestly, you don't want to think much about what you were about to ask either but of course you were curious about 'it' too. It's not like you don't trust Jinhwan but...

"You... still keep in touch with AOA Jimin, right?" You asked. Jinhwan's eyes widened as he didn't expect the question to flow out from your mouth.

"I accidentally saw the notification, that you got a  message from her," you added. Jinhwan sighed. No wonder you had been weird and distance since yesterday. That's why Jinhwan secretly checked on your phone while you were taking your shower and saw your conversation with your ex. He thought that was the reason. He felt even more guilty when he realized that it was actually his fault.

"Baby, it's not like what you think," He started. You mentally slapped yourself when you felt your anger melting at the nickname. 'Damn you, Kim Jinhwan. Always know my weakest point!', you thought.

"I was just congratulating her for her group's comeback. And she replied back with thank you. That's all," Jinhwan explained. Your face was still hard as you remain unmoved. You're not going to give up easily. It had been bothering you since you saw that message yesterday, and you tried hard to not be shaken by it, but you just couldn't help it. It haven't been long since you and Jinhwan got married, and he had been busy since, so you couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter