Rumours

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana quickly ran to her house, she swung the door open and look to see that her parents were still gone. The brunette grabbed a baseball bat but before she could leave someone grabbed her arm. "Jeongyeon?"

 

"Sana? What are you doing with this bat."

 

"Nothing, I got to go do something." The brunette shoved her friend before running out the house and back to the spot where the car appear. The girl searched for hours before giving up and coming back home. "Mom...Dad....I saw Momo's Dad today." Sana mumbles. Her parents looked at her worriedly. Sana went upstairs and got on her phone looking for a number.

 

Mina was sitting in her room painting her nails when her phone ring. The brunette ignored it before fixing her ballet shoes. The phone ring for a second time and she rolled her eyes. "Are you finished yet?" Mina shouted. "Not yet." Eventually the ringing seemed to get louder and Mina grabbed her phone and answers. "What!" She shouted. 

 

Chaeyoung walked out the bathroom just to see Mina on the bed talking in another language. The small girl were in her pajamas and she decided to explore the house. Mina didn't notice when the smaller girl left but she was trying to calm down an hysterical Sana who was telling her that Momo was getting abuse. 

 

*Do you want me to come over?!* Mina said annoyed.

 

*Fine I'll be there, give me 30.* The brunette hang up her phone and notice the bathroom door open. "Chaeyoung?! Where are you? Damn it!" It took Mina twenty minutes before she found the small girl and told her to come with her.

 

"Where are we going?" Chaeyoung asks. The girl was in the kitchen when Mina found her and Mina didn't even give her a chance to change out of her clothes. Mina eyes were on the road as she kept on driving.

 

"To Sana's house."

 

"Why?" Mina was about to answer when her phone ring. "Who's calling?" Chaeyoung checked the phone. "It's a 9626 number." Mina eyes widen she realized who was calling her. "Tell that that I'm spending time with my girlfriend and I don't need her."

 

"Oh...okay." Chaeyoung answer the phone and did exactly that before hanging up. "You're such a good person Chae, Hopefully you can find somebody who will love you." Mina says. Chaeyoung smiled a bit at the girl as they arrived.

 

 "There you are!" Sana shouted before looking at Chaeyoung." Why is baby Chae here?"

 

 "We were having a sleep over and then you called." Mina answers as she and Chaeyoung walked in. "I need your help, Momo is getting abused!" The brunette shouted. "The skinny girl? Do you even have proof?" Mina asks.

 

"Yes!"

 

"Show me."

 

"I don't have Momo with me right now."

 

"Then why did you call me over for? To complain?"

 

*Listen to me you addicted freak!* Chaeyoung watched as both girls began to argue. The brunette sighed and called Dahyun.

 

"Dubu...."

 

"What?"

 

"I need help, can you please pick me up, I don't want to be stuck with these two..." Chaeyoung duck quickly when she saw a vase fly pass her. "ing ! C'mon Chaeyoung let's go." Mina grabbed Chaeyoung arm and dragged her out the house.

 

Sana sat down on the couch furious. Her parents walked into the room and looked at the vase. "You have alot of explaining to do and you are in big trouble young lady."

 

 Mina started to speed and Chaeyoung was getting nervous. "Mina, I think we shoul-"

 

 "Shut up." Chaeyoung notice that they run a red light, the brunette hes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter