Tease

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a feeling that this will be one of my personal favorite chapter in the story. Anyways, I am so sorry for not updating everyday but I don't know if I'm sick or if it allergies. I also had to focus on some school work too. But hopefully I'll get better and start updating everyday again. Anyways tell me what you think about the story so far and enjoy!

 

Both girls came back to school the next week and they were bombarded with questions. The gossipers wanted to spread rumours but they failed. They watched as they see Momo and Jeongyeon walked down the hall together.

 

"Maybe she has Stockholm syndrome..." a girl whispered.

 

"Nope!" Jeongyeon shouted out and the girl looked away. Momo thanked the brunette as they walked into class. The brunette had gain all of her weight and she would say this is the biggest she have been her whole life.

 

"It's trueee Jeongyeonnie, this is the biggest I have been in my life."

 

"Your healthy."

 

"I am?"

 

Jeongyeon stopped and looked at Momo. "As I said before." The brunette leans in. "You look better with weight on." Momo instantly turned red due to how close they were. Some kids stopped in the hallway watching their interactions.

 

 Some of those kids were Sana, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. "Jeongyeon is such a flirt."

 

 "Yeah."

 

"I still don't like he-" Dahyun said before Tzuyu who appeared out of nowhere covered and took her away. Sana and Chaeyoung watched and did nothing before looking back at the duo to see Momo fake a kiss.

 

 "Damn, Momo flirted back." Chaeyoung muttered. Sana watched as Jeongyeon looked at the girl in shock before laughing it off.

 

"I think Jeongyeonnie is flustered, she didn't expect that and since people are watching she's trying to laugh it off but I can see her covering her ears."

 

"True and I think Momo is also serious about this, why is her facial expression like that." Sana took a closer look at Momo's facial expression. "True...that's weird, I'll talk to her later about that."

 

 At lunch Sana watched as Momo walk to their table. "Hey guys."

 

"Hey Momo." The girls greeted. Sana finished her food before looking at Momo again. "Momo... what's going on with you and Jeongyeon."

 

Momo stopped poking Dahyun's food and looked at Sana. The brunette could feel Dahyun's and Tzuyu's eyes on her. "What do you mean?" The girl asked. She didn't know where Sana was going with this.

 

"I'll rephrase it....Is something going on between you and Jeongyeon?" Momo didn't know what to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter