Winter Break Love (Part 3) Christmas Day

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Christmas day. Momo woke up a little bit later than usual as she walked into the living room and saw a box with her name on it under the tiny Christmas tree her sister set up. The brunette walked over and saw bags and more boxes by the tree.

 

Momo sat in front of the tree and grabbed the first box she see. Hana was lurking by the corner with a camera as she took a picture of Momo opening her box. "Hana?" Momo turned and the camera flash. "Thank you." The brunette said as she lift up the clothes. The brunette head for the next box that said from Jeongyeon. 

 

'Merry Christmas Momo.' It said and the girl smile widely. "Where did you get a-"

 

"I talked to your friends and I hid them from you so you couldn't see it." Hana replied. Momo grabbed out the tickets to the new year's fest. "There's one for you Hana." The brunette gave it to her sister. She then open up Sana's box which was a box of sushi. 'I know it must be tough for you after all these years, So here's some homemade sushi. From your cutest, Sana.'

 

Momo opened up many boxes and then there was a last one with holes in it. "Why is their holes in this one?" Momo asked as she turned to Hana who was grinning ear to ear.

 

Momo slowly rip off the plastic and open the box before screaming out. "Oh my gosh! It's so cute!!!" The brunette said as she pick up the baby bunny. "Thank you! Is this for me?"

 

Hana nodded as she went into the closest and pulled out a cage. "I know how much you love bunnies and I knew you were devastated when I told you we couldn't get one but the apartment owner said it was fine. So it may have cost me to loose some sleep, but anything to make you happy."

 

"I'm gonna name her peach. She's so cute." The brunette said as she held the bunny close.

 

 "Merry Christmas Momo."

 

 "Merry Christmas Hana."

 

Mina was lying on her bed watching grandma got run over by a reindeer when she saw someone come through her window. "Why the are you here?! Get out."

 

"Is that how you treat your lover

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter