Someone Special (Pt. 2)

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana speed the car to the hospital. "When did you get this?" Momo asks. "Yesterday. It was a late birthday gift from my parents." The silver hair girl replied.

 

They entered in, Talked to the receptionist and then head to the room. Chaeyoung saw Jeongyeon and Seungyeon sitting by the chairs and other family members before running into her mother arms. The brunette then went to Jeongyeon and Seungyeon and hugged them too.

 

Momo and Sana stood there awkwardly. "You guys can come look at the body if you want." Seungyeon muttered.

 

 Sana looked at Momo before grabbing the brunette's hand and bringing her into the room and their laid Mrs. Yoo lifeless on the bed.

 

Sana quickly look away as Momo hugged the girl while looking at the body. The girl knew how precious life was and how fast it could go away.

 

 Jeongyeon was watching both girls when she saw two familiar girls walking towards her. "What are both of you doing here?" The brunette said coldy. Chaeyoung looked up to see Mina and Nayeon.

 

"I wanted to visit your mother...She was like my mother." Nayeon muttered. "I can't believe she's gone. Why didn't you tell anyone Jeongyeon." Mina mumbles."Come on...I know you want a hug...Even though we stop talking I still know you're a big baby." Nayeon said as she open up her arms.

 

"Get away Nayeon."

 

"C'mon Jeongyeon are you still mad after all the-"

 

"Yes I am still mad after all these years...Just go see her and then leave, Your presence is bothering me."

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes and grabbed Mina's arm before getting it yanked away. Mina quickly brought her arm back because she knew Chaeyoung was watching.

 

Momo and Sana heard the door open and turned around to see Mina and Nayeon. "Calm down, We're just here to see Mrs. Yoo. If you guys don't mind." Nayeon said as the three girls left.

 

The raven sat by the body. "Mrs. Yoo, My dear godmother...I...I don't know what to say..." The raven started off. "You know...Sooyeon I am very sorry for what I did to Jeongyeon..I'm a terrible person...twelve years of friendship went down the drain and I would do anything to be friends with her or see her smile again. But you know what, Momo makes her happy. Happier than she ever been after the accident...All I wish for her is happiness. Jeongyeon really needs it. But don't tell her I said that, She may think I'm going weak on her."

 

"I already knew that, The moment you open your arms." Nayeon turned around and see the girl standing by the door.  "How long have you been listening...This is a two person conversation."

 

"I have been listening from the beginning."

 

"Okay...It hurts you know."

 

"What hurts."

 

"The feeling of being alone, The feeling that you have now."

 

"How?"

 

"I just know... Whenever I felt alone, I would always talk to your mother. She always knew what to say to make me happy and eventually I thought of her as if she was my own mother."

 

Flashback

 

"Mrs. Yoo?"

 

"Yes Nayeon sweetie?"

 

"I'm bored, Can we talk?"

 

"Sure."

 

"I'll help make the hot chocolate. You sit down and relax." The little girl shouted as the woman laughed and sat by the counter watching Nayeon make hot chocolate before serving it. Both girls chatted before Jeongyeon arrived. "Aww man, Did you guys made hot chocolate without me again?" The girl complain before getting hit with a pillow by Soojin.

 

Later on Jeongyeon's father would come home with a box of pizza and Nayeon would stay overnight and talk with Jeongyeon and at times when she couldn't sleep. Mrs. Yoo would come in and just talk with her. The woman had a soothing voice that could put anyone to sleep. (Not out of boredom but her voice was very relaxing.)

 

Now

 

"I'm saddened that I won't be able to ever hear that wonderful voice again. Only person that sounded like your mother was-"

 

"Soojin." Jeongyeon answered.

 

 "Yeah..."

 

"I felt that if I let you hug me, It would have make it seem lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter