The domino effect

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is technically the second to last chapter before I add both endings. If it was only one ending then I would've make this into two parts and then the ending but, I'm making this into one big chapter, Enjoy. Late double update today.

 

The girls enjoyed their time at the music festival and after that they decided to go home. Hana have been depressed the whole entire time, From not being able to walk normally for a while, due to her being in a cast to her father's and Jessica's death.

 

 She didn't came out her room for days during spring break and when she did came out it was to eat food. When school started back she was much more quieter and it was starting to affect Momo.

 

Momo didn't like seeing the one person in her life that had freed her being depressed, it made Momo depressed. Momo became more quiet and the girls especially Jeongyeon was starting to notice.

 

 "Momo are you okay?" Dahyun asks. Momo was watching Hana picking up some things before walking out the room, heading to the teachers longue.

 

 "Yeah...I'm okay, Don't worry about me Dahyun, I'm fine." Momo mumbles as she got up and followed Hana. She caught up to Hana right before she open the door. "Hana....Are you okay?"

 

 "I'm fine Momo."

 

"Are y-"

 

"Yes! I'm fine." Hana says as she walked in and shut the door on Momo. The brunette couldn't help it as tears rolled down her face. She put her head on the door and sigh. She could hear some kids making some unnecessary comments.

 

To be honest, Momo had family and friends that were around her so that's how she learn how to ignore the bullying but now, it was starting to bother her. Without Hana, she's nothing....just a little girl who's trapped.

 

 Jeongyeon came running to her. "Are you okay Mo?"

 

"Yeah...I'm fine Jeongyeonnie, don't worry about me."

 

"Okay...."

 

At home Momo got the mail and look at the message. She smiled a bit before going to Hana. "Look w-"

 

"Get out!" Momo turned and walked out the room and sat in the bathroom. She looked at the razor on the sink, then to her arms. Her arms were clear now, The cuts disappear. Suddenly her phone buzzed and she saw a message from Jeongyeon.

 

J: Do you wanna get matching Tattoos? 4:54pm

 

M: Sure. Can you pick me up. 4:55pm

 

J: Okay, I'll be there in 30. 4:55pm

 

Momo put her phone down and fed her bunny before getting dressed. "Where are you going?" Hana asks her.

 

"I'm going with Jeongyeon."

 

"Where?"

 

"A restaurant." The brunette quickly lies. Hana nodded before walking away.

 

Thirty minutes pass and Jeongyeon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter