Someone Special (Pt.1)

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kids holiday break was over as they started to go back to school. Chaeyoung and her family (with Somi's family) arrived Days before school started back up and Tzuyu came a day before school started which resulted in the goddess sleeping in her classes.

 

Sana now had silver hair and was kept pressing kisses on Tzuyu's hair while the taller girl slept and Dahyun watched both of them. Jihyo became a little bit distant with her father before forgiving him. He didn't want to hide to truth but he wanted to tell her when she was ready. Jihyo now knew that her real parents aren't good people well infact her biological parents she would say.

 

Jihyo now knew that Jin Young Park is her real parent he may not not be biologically but that doesn't matters anymore.

 

Chanyeol was never the same again after getting drug and beaten up by multiple men. He never bother Nayeon again.

 

Jeongyeon and Momo seemed like a perfect couple but of course every couple have a argument.

 

Both girls were sitting at the lunch table listening to Chaeyoung talk about her time in Canada.

 

"I didn't understand what they were saying half the time but Somi translate it for me, Have you tried Canadian waffles and maple syrup before?!" Mina was staring at Chaeyoung intensely.

 

Momo had her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder before kissing the girl on the cheek. Chaeyoung continue chatting away as Momo started to bug Jeongyeon before the girl snap.

 

"ing stop Momo."

 

"What did I do?!"

 

"Stop bothering me, I'm trying to listen and you're distracting me."

 

"It's not my fault I'm so damn irresistible."

 

"You're freaking annoying."

 

"Lies." The whole table stared at the girls who now moved away from eachother. Chaeyoung blinked before continuing her speech about Canadian waffles and maple syrup.

 

 As the weeks passed on Jeongyeon seemed to be more pissed then usual and all her anger were going out on Momo.

 

"Why are you being so mean to me!"

 

 "Stop ing about things, I can't have a break!"  Sana, Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu watch as their friends argue. Jihyo eventually started to sit at the the table with them sometimes. Apparently Jihyo wanted a to do a change in her life so she dyed her hair red against her father wishes and got a nose piercing.

 

The red hair reminded Mina of her red hair back in ninth grade. She then looked at Chaeyoung who was leaning her head on the taller girl shoulder. Mina smiled awkwardly which didn't go unnoticed by Dahyun and Tzuyu.

 

Just then the girls saw water splashing and Tzuyu quickly grabbed Momo. "ing ." Jeongyeon cursed as she dried her hair.

 

That same day Sana went back to the group chat and invited Jihyo into the chat.

 

S: These two knuckleheads argue alot.

 

J: But then the next day you are them together as if nothing happened.

 

D: True but I don't like where this is going, A couple shouldn't argue that much.

 

T: Eh, Just give them time, eventually they'll stop arguing just like Chaeyoung stopped growing.

 

S:...

 

J:...

 

C: Alright you know that was not cool you freaking giant.

 

T: Not my fault that you're so tiny, I wonder how you managed to top Mina

 

M: She doesn't top me!

 

C: we're not that far in the relationship.

 

T: Well no wonder Mina prefer Nayeon.

 

M:...

 

D:..

 

 J:...

 

S:...

 

T: I personally don't trust Mina and I think it's in your best interest if you break up with her. I have a feeling that she's two timing you. Over break Dahyun and Sana said she had hickeys all over her neck and they looked fresh.

 

C: Is this all true? 

M: No, I would never cheat on you Chaeng, you're the most sweetest girl I have ever met and I love you.

 

C: You love me?

 

M: Of course I do.

 

Chaeyoung have left the chat, Mina have left the chat.

 

T: Chaeyoung is too blinded by love to see that Mina is a two timing .

 

J: She'll have to learn eventually, She may be hurt in the future but it's for the best I guess.

 

D: Yeah... Anyways back on Jeongyeon and Momo.

 

T: I'll just debunk (Sat word of the week xD let me stop) this theory. Every couple have a fight and arguments. Some just argue more than others or they the type that likes to argue because that's just their nature. So we should stay out of this and within the next few weeks they will not be arguing anymore.

 

J: Wow Tzuyu for a ninth grader you sure are wise.

 

T: I know.

 

S: I guess this meeting is adjourned. See you guys later.

 

The arguments seemed to get worse as the week progress. Jeongyeon started to not visit Momo at lunch time and Momo was awfully quiet everyday.

 

Jeongyeon was walking out the school building when Momo grabbed her arm. "Momo let go."

 

"What's wrong Jeongyeon? What happened? We argue almost every single day and I'm tired of it."

 

"Let the go, I don't want to talk about it."

 

"You should be able to talk about, As a friend and as your girlfriend I want to help you, I don't want to argue."

 

"Momo please let go, I really got to g-"

 

"Jeongyeon I won't le-"

 

"Let the go you annoying piece of ."

 

"Why do you always have to treat me so awful! What did I ever did to you?!"

 

"If you could just liste-"

 

"NO Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter