Aftermath (P.1)

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung and her family arrived at the hospital. The brunette personally hate hospitals because she knew it was always bad news, From her mom having complications with giving birth to her brother to her aunt dying.

 

The brunette also realize she should have noticed the signs that Mina and Nayeon may have had something going on. The girl was too blind. Too blinded by love to realize that Mina was faking it. Chaeyoung only had her friends and Jeongyeon unnie. But if something bad happened to Jeongyeon then she would be more depressed then she already is.

 

 The brunette sat in the waiting room. She hates the waiting room the most, You don't know if your loved ones hurt or not. They were told to follow the doctor and there lied Jeongyeon on the bed sleeping peacefully. Chaeyoung stared at her cousin as she listen to part of the conversation.  "The problem is that she lost too much blood, and So we need someone to donate some but she has type o and that's hard to find now a days. So we're planning on keeping her in here a few extra days until we can get a donor."

 

Chaeyoung walked up to the doctor. "What if we don't find a donor in time?"

 

"She could die."

 

"Ugh... I should've stayed with you today Jeongyeonnie, Maybe then...You wouldn't get hurt." Chaeyoung said as she sat by the brunette.  She then looked at the doctor. "What happened?"

 

"She and two other young ladies got shot by a man that assumed to be the other ladies father. He was an escape inmate and he managed to find them. The other two isn't doing so well either, especially the older one."

 

Chaeyoung knew who it was as she got up and went into the next room. She saw her teacher have a cast on her leg and alot of wrappings while Momo had wrappings around her wounds. Momo was awake when she walked in.

 

"Hey Chae...Is Jeongyeon okay?" That was the first thing Momo asked about. "I think she's fine...They need someone to donate some blood since she lost so much."

 

"Oh...That's what they said about Hana too...My...my dad really beat her..."

 

"Your dad?"

 

"Yeah, He came in and shot Jeongyeon, me and Hana. He was about to shoot Jeongyeon again but I blocked it and got hit again in the shoulder. He continuously beat Hana to the point she couldn't move anymore. It was terrible...I don't want to hear her scream out like that anymore...But I now know it's all over." Momo said as she try to get out of bed.

 

Chaeyoung help the brunette without any questions and brought her into Jeongyeon's room. The brunette sat on the bed with Jeongyeon and put her head in her lap as she watched the girl sleep. "She can wake up at anytime but it won't be long, cause she'll feel lightheaded." Chaeyoung said.

 

Momo nodded as Chaeyoung parents said that they're leaving because of work and she have to come. Chaeyoung said goodbye and left.

 

Momo watched the brunette sleep and softly peck her on the lips. "I know you'll be fine Jeongyeon I just know it. You're a fighter." The nurse came in and the girl back to her room. 

 

The next day at school the trio was absent again. Everybody except for Chaeyoung was confused and the girls found the smol bean in the hallway and stopped her. "Do you know what happened to Jeongyeon." Dah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter