Hana

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana managed to calm down Momo and sent her home. She couldn't believe that her father is still beating her. She needed to help her, Hana wanted to make up those years that she left her sister to that monster. The brunette walked into the office and into the Principal office. "Hello Hana, what brings you in here today."

 

"I, I need your help."

 

"With what?"

 

"You know the new girl right? Momo. She's my little sister and she's getting abused by our father."

 

"Now, Hana you can not be making any form of accusations."

 

"I'm not making any accusations, she's getting abused, I was getting abused but I left her, I freaking left her, after all these years." The brunette started to cry and the Principal got up and walk over to her, He looks at the Secretary.

 

"Don't cry Hana, We will make an investigation on it." Hana nodded and walked out the office and sat in the teacher lounge.

 

"You okay Hana? I saw a new girl at the school today and she has th-"

 

"She's my little sister."

 

Ms.Hwang looked at the woman. "I didn't know you had a sibling, I thought Hirai was a rare last name."

 

"I didn't told anyone because I wanted to forget about the past."

 

"The past? What happened?" Ms. Kwon asks.

 

"I don't like talking about but, eventually all the teachers will know.....I was abused."

 

"Abused? By who."

 

"My father, and when I was eleven I saved up money so I could travel to another country, it was enough for me and I thought that my sister would've died or something, I didn't know she was still alive."

 

"Wait wait wait, so you're going to tell me that you left your little sister with an abusive man for years and never bother calling for help?" Kim Taeyeon said.

 

"I-I thought she died." Some of the dance teachers walked in and watched.

 

"Bs! You were bei-"

 

"Taeyeon." An angelic voice said.

 

Taeyeon turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter