polaroid # 02

Still The One [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu sighed as he walked towards the ever familiar entrance. His personal assistant had been nagging him about his schedule and other “important” things. What’s the point? His preferred photographer retired a few weeks ago, and he is not really comfortable with the others (Especially Jihoon.) Although, there was a rumored photographer that was transferred to Pledis from SVT Magazine, Pledis’ partnered company. Still, Mingyu doesn’t know how to feel about it.

When he entered the lobby, he noticed Jisoo talking to the phone. Jeonghan, again? Probably not. Knowing the long haired boy, he is currently filming a stupid lying shampoo advertisement; which means, he can’t be distracted. Mingyu shrugged the thought off. Why does he even care about his colleagues? He should only care for himself.

The elevator rang, and two doors open. The tall boy entered, pressing the eleventh floor and the close button before his assistant could enter. Call him mean, but his so tired hearing her voice. The trip upstairs wasn’t too long until he felt the elevator stop at the second floor. The entrance opened, revealing one of his favorite managers, Lee Seokmin.

“Hey, Gyu. What’s up?” The brown-haired gave Mingyu his signature gummy smile. Mingyu chuckled, moving aside to let the other in. It turns out Seokmin is going to the same floor as Mingyu since he only pressed the close button and moved aside. Mingyu didn’t ask since he didn’t really care.

“As usual.” The younger shrugged. He should probably ask about the new photographer, but he didn’t want to pry any business here.

But as if Seokmin heard his thought, he said, “We got you a new photographer.”

“Great,” Mingyu snorted, arms crossing. “This will be interesting.”

“Oh, please. Stop with the sarcasm.” Seokmin giggled. His elbow propped on the railing. “And you are correct. This will be interesting.”

What does he mean by that?

“Well, you probably know him.” The smaller laughed. Mingyu stared at him. I know him?

“Yeah, you do.”

“Did I say those things out loud, or…?” The bluish-haired male raised a brow.

“No, but sometimes I like to think that people woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter