polaroid # 04

Still The One [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ch. 5         

A/N: First of all, I want to say sorry for a late update. It’s just that my USB is lost and all my drafts and creations are in there. My chapter outline for this story is there too and I don’t memorize it. Anyways, I’m not giving up on this. If I still can’t find my smol USB, I’m going to make another outline. I’m also at the province to visit my grandmother until presumably New Year, which means I don’t have WiFi. (and my mom forgot to pay the bills for our internet connection at the city which means I have to use the data ;-;) Again, I’m so sorry and I hope you like this chapter!

//Warning: There will be a few dissing about religion and its teaching here, but before you can read, I want to tell you that I’m not against the idea of religion or its education and I wrote these so that we can see how it’s hard to be part of the LGBT community when you’re raised in a family who believes in a god. If you’re uncomfortable with that, feel free to leave.

//this is also not proof-read so I'm very sorry for grammatical errors!

×

In the midst of the tour, Wonwoo’s legs were about to give up. He just couldn’t tell Jisoo since the boy looked like he enjoyed being a tour guide. Fortunately, they were on their last destination, which are the studios. Jisoo paused in front of Wonwoo, and faced the confused younger. Wonwoo hoped that Jisoo can let him go so that he can return back to his apartment where Soonyoung is probably waiting with Seungkwan and Seokmin. Wonwoo only wished that it will soon be done.

But Jisoo is a walking miracle that Wonwoo is thankful for. “I’m so sorry Wonwoo.” Jisoo bowed with a genuine smile. “I know you’re tired but I promise this will be the last. I’ll treat you with a drink later on, okay?”

Wonwoo only smiled in reply. It’s a good thing he came here since he got a free treat by a nice colleague.

They walked and Jisoo explained that each photographer has their own studio, and the black-haired was amused. However, Wonwoo didn’t like how the models passing by turned their gaze to Wonwoo and admire him, whether it is a girl or a boy. Jisoo seemed like he didn’t notice it, but Wonwoo was already shifting uncomfortably with the winks and smiles given to him. He didn’t want to assume since Jisoo was also good-looking, but nope, it’s obvious it was directed to him.

“Hey Jisoo,” A half- model approached them. Wonwoo’s face heated up and he averted his gaze by looking down. “Is this the new guy? Some says he’s cute.” This is why he hated working in a place full of people. Compliments were never Wonwoo’s thing.

“Yes, Jungkook.” Jisoo laughed, softly. The younger felt the two gazed at him. “Wonwoo’s just a bit… shy.”

“I’m Jungkook.” The model bowed politely. “I’m a 97 liner, and don’t worry, I’m not interested in whatever they all like about you.” Wonwoo sighed in relief as Jungkook chuckled. At least not every model in this company will try and flirt with him.

“Jeon Wonwoo.” Wonwoo bowed in courtesy.

“Woah, I’m also a Jeon!” Jungkook broke into a smile. Soon later, Jungkook bid his goodbye and Jisoo continued touring Wonwoo around. Soon later, they decided to settle on the office’s coffee shop.

The two were greeted with the sound of a chime and the smell of coffee and vanilla—two of Wonwoo’s favorite scents. There was a vinyl player at one corner and anyone can choose their own vinyl scratch if they will pay 5,000 won. It’s quite pricey, if you asked Wonwoo. The room was not too quiet or busy, and Wonwoo loved every minute of it.

“What do you want?” Jisoo asked before he could wait in the line. Wonwoo examined the menu and he debated between the brewed coffee and the espresso with cinnamon and heavy cream milked before he settled for the espresso and he spoke out his choice to Jisoo, who was waiting patiently. Jisoo smiled before he stepped behind the line. “You can go get a seat now. By an hour or so, the shop will be filled.”

Wonwoo obeyed Jisoo and searched for a seat. There was a table for two behind the cashier but it was near the bathroom, so Wonwoo avoided that one. He searched for another table and, luckily, he found one near the entrance. He sat down and waited for Jisoo.

Quite often, the sound of the hanging chime above the door will ring and it’s inevitably annoying. Even so, Wonwoo still managed to enjoy the aesthetically pleasing room. The strawberry blonde returned with a small tray with their drinks balanced on top of it. On one corner, 3 packs of sugar and coffee stirrers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter