polaroid # 05

Still The One [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm very sorry for the late update!!! :((( I ran out of time and I spent writing one shots after one shots. Then, I lost my usb FOR THE THIRD TIME SJKLNFSLKJFDN< (AND IT'S GONE NOW LIKE I LOST IN SCHOOL AND I ACTUALLY TEARED UP) so I had to redo this chapter again :(( I'm really sorry again that you have to wait for so long.  :((((

 

Mingyu turned to the right as the camera shuttered. He gazed lustfully at the camera with a mischievous smirk formed with his lips. The fake façade showed its true colors once the shoot was done and everybody was just packing up.  Mingyu scrambled away towards his seat. His stylists and manager approached him and handed him the water bottle he drank on a while ago.

“Mingyu,” His manager started after she sighed in distress. “Today’s shoot was bad.”

“I don’t care.” Mingyu spat while he took his bag from the table. “As long as the editors chose a great picture, it’s fine.”

“What happened to you?” He heard his manager mumbled but he didn’t utter a single word. He left without saying goodbye but he heard everybody on the set acknowledge him by telling him he did great, which in fact, wasn’t true. The walk towards the elevator was short and the shaft went down after he pressed the ground floor button.

The elevator was quiet as he was alone. The tapping of his shoes and the slight breathing could only be heard. Mingyu noticed the elevator stopped on the 13th floor, and he found one of his close friends standing in front of him.

Minghao knew Mingyu ever since he first came to SVT (I mean, who doesn’t?). He’s one of those friends Mingyu kept close and knew who Mingyu really was. Behind the second layer of Mingyu’s façade was a clumsy and cute puppy that he only shows if he’s at home.

Minghao scooted and moved next to Mingyu with a small smile on his face. Mingyu greeted back with a nod. The younger told him, “Everybody’s talking about your new photographer today.”

“Well, it’s really rare for someone in Pledis moving to SVT.” Mingyu answered. “Besides, Pledis rarely sends out someone to fill in the vacant slots we have here.”

“Juhyun-nim was a great photographer.” Minghao stated the obvious and grinned. “That’s why you chose him from among us.”

“Yeah,” Mingyu breathed as the door opened and the exited. “Where are you heading?”

“To the café.”  Minghao smiled. “I was with Seungcheol-hyung a while ago and he wanted some coffee.”

“Jihoon-hyung should be doing that.” Mingyu laughed as they went to the café. “I was going there too since Mae bought dog food.”

“Mae? The one who likes you?” The shorter raised a brow with a teasing tone. “Are you, now what? Dating?”

“No.” Mingyu smiled. “She just wanted to give me something for my pet .”

They opened the door and the fresh smell of coffee aroused them to enter. They did and Minghao went to the counter with Mingyu on tow.

“Do you want anything? My treat.” Minghao said as he took out his wallet.

“No, I’ll pay mine.” Mingyu smiled softly. “Thanks for the offer, though.”

The younger hummed in reply and when it was his turn, he told the cashier his order. After he paid, he waited for the coffee and Mingyu stood in front of the counter.

“Uh, one iced matcha with extra whipped cream.” Mingyu said and looked at the cakes. “And a blueberry cheesecake.”

“Please wait for a minute, Mingyu-sunbae.” The girl smiled and batted her eyelashes after Mingyu paid. He ignored her and went to where Minghao was seating. He texted Mae, telling her he was waiting and he received a reply that she’s on her way.

Minghao and Mingyu were talking until Mingyu noticed the way Minghao stared at somebody behind him. “What is it?” He asked and Minghao snapped out of his thoughts and muttered an, “It’s nothing.”

The elder didn’t believe him so he turned towards his left and saw Junhui talking to someone else.

“Junhui-hyung?” He smirked when he received a blush from the photographer. “Are you jealous?”

“No!” Minghao stated instantly and Mingyu laughed. It died out when Minghao started speaking again, the tinges of pink slightly splattered on his cheeks. “It’s just…I’ve never seen the guy with him.”

“Really?” He looked at where Junhui was seating at and turned towards his companion. His hair was long, but not as long as Jeonghan. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter