polaroid # 06

Still The One [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ing .

 

Wonwoo thought after he turned to his left and saw Mingyu staring at him. His eyes widened and he had been staring too long when the voice of the barista called out Mingyu’s name.

“Iced Matcha and Blueberry Cheesecake for Mingyu!” She called out with a smile and repeated his name.

His brows furrowed when he recalled that Mingyu doesn’t like green tea. In fact, from the two of them, Wonwoo would be the one who will buy anything that has green tea content in it. He didn’t notice he was glaring at his empty plate until Junhui waved a hand in front of him.

“H-hello?” Junhui asked with a frown. Wonwoo peeked and blushed, noticing how the pout looked cute on the elder. “Are you okay? You don’t seem fine.”

Wonwoo shook his head and whispered that he was fine. Junhui didn’t believe in it until he laughed. Wonwoo raised his brow and furrowed it once more. “What’s so funny?”

“Your reaction…” He chuckled. “When your ex’s name was called? It made me think you’re still in love with him.”

“I-I’m not!” Wonwoo waved his hands, flustered. Junhui continued laughing and his laugh is so majestic, oh my god that Wonwoo could feel his stomach churn and he chuckled along. Junhui continued remarking on his red face which turned a lot worse when he started poking Wonwoo’s cheeks.

“Speaking of him,” Wonwoo looked back at the mentioned boy. “Who’s he with?”

“Jealous?” Junhui smirked and the younger frowned. “That’s Minghao. He’s my… uh, partner.”

“Partner?” Wonwoo’s ears perked as he turned towards the elder once more.

“Yeah,” He smiled. “He’s the one assigned to me. Well, if he’s free that’s all.”

Wonwoo asked, “What do you mean?”

“Minghao’s occupation is an event photographer, not a model photographer.” Junhui explained, playing with the sugar cubes by crushing it using a coffee stirrer. “I chose him because I’ve known him for almost the rest of my life. Love him to bits.”

Wonwoo grinned, a little pang in his chest. This is just a phase, the younger thought. I’ll get over him.

A loud and high voice resonated and Wonwoo looked towards the source. He heard Mingyu’s name and he frowned again when he saw a petit lady scooting her way towards the mentioned boy.

She’s not pretty, at least for Wonwoo’s standard, but her skinny legs and curly hair made her cuter. Mingyu grinned, Wonwoo noticed. He took a paper bag from the lady with a smile and Wonwoo felt a heavier feeling.

“Jealous?” Junhui repeated and Wonwoo threw a coffee stirrer towards his way. Even though they just met forty-eight minutes ago, it can’t be helped that Wonwoo is already comfortable if Junhui’s around. It was unlikely for him though, but the elder makes him comfortable even if he can be an at times.

The younger rolled his eyes, staring at the condiments with a scoff, “As if.”

“By the way,” Junhui threw a crumpled paper on the table to Wonwoo. “Your hair is getting longer.”

Wonwoo frowned, “I like it this way.”

“No, bruh, I look better with those kinds of hair.” Junhui grinned teasingly, “Unlike you, who looks like they’ve been contemplating their existence while listening to a Death Cab by the Cutie song or something.”

Wonwoo shrugged, “I sometimes do when I feel like it.”

Junhui raked his fingers through his hair, and Wonwoo was not staring. Not at all. “Come on, Wonwoo. Just listen to a friend who helps a damsel in distress.”

“We just met.”

“I’m your new friend.” Junhui propped his chin on his hand. “And I’m a model. I know when things don’t look good on a person.”

“Are you saying I don’t look nice with a long hair?” Wonwoo frowned. “I’m actually hurt, Junhui.”

“Well, you look younger.” Junhui leaned back in his chair. “And quite cuter, but short hair will definitely look good on you.”

“The next thing I knew, I’m going to be forced to dye my hair green because it appears that it looks good on me.” Wonwoo swayed his hand around on the table.

Junhui snickered but smiled, “Just listen to me.”

“Sure, sure.” The younger muttered, and turned again, subtly. He noticed the little smirk Mingyu plastered around his face as he exited the café.

 

Wonwoo sighed, this is going to be one dreadful work.

xx

Soonyoung heard the door unlock before it was closed again. He didn’t mind his roommate though. The television ran a volleyball game that were full of bustling noises. Men running and screaming everywhere. It excited Soonyoung as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter