polaroid # 03

Still The One [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo entered the room. He thought he was alone since it was a lunch break, but he saw Chan still editing his pictures. Usually, Chan would be having lunch with Vernon so this is quite new to Jisoo.

“Hey, where’s Sol?” He asked as he placed his bag on the table.

“Eating lunch with Jihyun-noona.” There was sadness in his voice, but Jisoo did not want to get involved with that kind of business.

“Why are you not with them, then?” He is not dumb too; he just wanted to be sure. “It’s sad to be alone, you know.”

 Chan irked a little, “I don’t want to act like a third party—I mean, who wants to be a third wheeler?”

“Touché.” He laughed. He approached the small boy, “What do you have there?”

“Stuff.” Chan moved to monitor for Jisoo to see. He was making his schedule for the month again, something Chan would definitely do so he wouldn’t worry too much.

“Well this ‘stuff’ looks like it’s a bit messed up.” He told the younger.

“Oh, God! You’re right.”

“You shall not use thy Lord, your God, name in vain.” Jisoo pretended he didn’t see the eye roll.

 The strawberry-blonde scanned Chan’s area. It was a bit messy. An empty cup, scattered pictures, different filters, empty chip containers (that are obviously left by Vernon.), CDs, and a slightly opened box. He didn’t mean to snoop, but he caught a glimpse of what’s inside. As he was about to touch it, the lid snapped shut and he saw Chan had reached out to close it.

“Don’t—just don’t.” He glared.

“Ah…” Jisoo sheepishly apologized. “Sorry.”

“Anyways, I’ve heard we have a new member isn’t it?” Chan stared at the empty table that was once used to be full of happiness and joy. “What’s his name?”

“Jeon Wonho? The trio decided to transfer him here since he is the eldest of their team and apparently had also a reason.” He chuckled. “Luckily for us, he is not as mean as Jihoon.”

“Obviously,” Chan scoffed, saving his work and turning to face the sitting male on the table. “Jihoon-hyung is the meanest of all the meanest.”

“You’re so rude.” The two whipped their heads to the left and sees Jeonghan leaning on the wall, smirking. “I’ll make sure to tell Jihoon that.”

“Hyung, spare me. Just once!” Chan groaned as Jisoo stared at him with amusement. These two never failed to please him.

“Just this once but right now I’ll be stealing Jisoo for a moment.” Jeonghan left the door, leaving the two staring at an empty space. Jisoo turned to face Chan and gave him a sheepish smile, “I’ll be going now.”

“Okay, bye hyung!”

As the oldest left the room, he bumped into Vernon who was obviously daydreaming again.

“Watch your way, Choi.” He spoke in English to the latter.

“Shut up, Hong.” The boy gave a cheeky grin and entered the room. Jisoo followed Jeonghan’s back as he heard slight murmurs in their room.

He always loved staring at the elder’s back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter