Amour du Chocolat: Chapter 2

Amour du Chocolat (HIATUS)

Early morning in DongHae’s condo. He open his eyes and the first thing to greet him is the sound of the t.v. he forgot to shut it off when he sleeps. Currently he is unemployed now and he needs to work for a living, he decided to look for a space in where he will establish his coffee shop.

 

He gets off of the bed and prepare a coffee for himself and then he read the newspaper hoping that he can find a space where he can build his shop. He is really engrossed in looking when his phone rings. He look at it and then he saw Jeno’s name in the I.D.

 

“Hello..” he answered.

 

“Hyung!” a very excited Jeno greeted him. “Hyung you already came back! How come you didn’t come and see me..?” he said half sulking.

 

“I am sorry, I thought you don’t want to see me..” he said with a smile.

 

“Are you kidding hyung? I always wanted to see you.. are you in your house? Can I drop by??” he asked.

 

“How about your school?”

 

“Hyung its Saturday today..” Jeno said. “You have company there?”

 

“No, no, I don’t have company here, well you can go here?” he asked. “Where is JongHyun and Amber?”

 

“JongHyung hyung is at school, while noona went to her classmates house for an overnight party, so basically I am alone here in the house.. can I go now??”

 

“Yes sure, its fine with me..” he said and then Jeno drop the call.

 

After he put down his phone his doorbell rang. He went to the door and open it.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Donghae is surprise to see his brother. “Jeno ah… I thought you are still in the house??” he let him enter the house.

 

“I am already here, I wanted to surprise you..” he smiled. “I miss you hyung..” he said and hug his brother.

 

“I miss you too kid, you are taller now..” he said looking into Jeno.

 

“Of course, its three years hyung. We didn’t saw each other..” he sit on the couch. “You have any plans for today?”

 

“Well.. I am planning to look for a place where I can establish my own coffee shop..” he said to him. “Did you eat anything?”

 

Jeno nods at him. “Actually I brought something for you hyung..” he said as he take something from his bag. “Here..” he handed the paper bag to DongHae.

 

“Whoa!” Donghae said as he saw what’s inside. “Gimbap.. did mom make this?” he asked and jeno nods. “I miss this.. thanks Jeno ah..” he said and started to eat. “So how are you?”

 

“I am doing well in school hyung, I have so many friends.. “ he said and smile, showing his oh so cute smile.

 

“Well that’s good..” Hae ruffled his hair.

 

Jeno is looking around the house when he saw something. “Hyung, you do smoke now??” he asked while holding the pack of cigarettes.

 

Hae placed down the food. “Jeno ah, promise me that you will not try things like that okay??” he said.

 

“But hyung, its not good right?? But why are you doingit??”

 

“Aish, just promise me..” he said and then went to his room. “You stay here okay, I will just take a bath and we will leave..”

 

Jeno look around his hyung’s house and patiently waits for him to finish his shower. After that they proceed to the parking are to get Hae’s car.

 

JiHyeon is helping her father to fix the car, they will be able to finish it on time because they had an overtime last night. They had this small shop in their house. They are currently putting back the parts that they remove in the car.

 

“Kindly start it JiHyeon..” said her dad.

 

When JiHyeon click the start the car engine starts. “Whoa, I guess its fixed appa..” she said and go beside her dad. “I think the owner can get this now..”

 

“thanks for helping me my baby.” Said her dad.

 

“Appa, I will go to the grocery now, you need to take a rest okay..” she said to her dad and then she leave.

 

On her way to the grocery she pass by a small newspaper shop. A certain picture got her attention. “Oh, so he won..” she said while looking at Donghae’s image in the newspaper. “Nice…” she admire him not because he is handsome but because she once tasted his creation and she can’t forget him since then.  She proceed to the grocery store and started to buy the things that they need too. Not until she saw the section where the items for baking are there. Her eyes are twinkling when she saw the ingredients and tools in baking.

 

She had this will in learning how to bake because she admire her mother the most, she knows how to make some desserts but not as good as the professionals out there, its her hobby and she always make something for her family when she is still alive. She didn’t let herself to stay in that section so she proceed in taking the things that she needs.

 

 

Back at the brothers, Donghae and Jeno went to places where they saw the adds, DOnghae likes the last one that they look because its in the perfect place, its near the market but not too crowded and the ambiance of the place is good.

 

“What do you think about this place Jeno ah?” he asked.

 

“This is nice hyung, the place is beautiful and it is easy to locate.. can I put some of my paintings there?” he pointed the wall.

 

“Of course you will, that would be perfect..” then he look at the contact person. “I will take this place..”

 

Donghae and the staff went inside the office to talk about the agreement while Jeno went out of the shop to look around. Not until he saw someone, it seems like his heart stops as he saw the beautiful lady coming out of the grocery her hands are full of grocery bags and she can’t grab all of it. He smiles as he saw her pout and blow her hair upwards.

 

JiHyeon is having some trouble carrying all the grocery bags, she forgot to bring a plastic bag. She sighed and was about to put all of it down when a kid about 15 years of age approached her.

 

“Annyeong noona, may I help you?”

 

She look at the kid, and she was blown away by his looks. “Oh, are you sure?”

 

The kid smiles and it hides his eyes.

 

“Omo, kyeopta..” she said and handed the other grocery bag to him. “Thank you very much for your help.. what is your name?”

 

“Lee Jeno imnida.. how about you noona?”

 

“Lee JiHyeon.. we have the same surname..”

 

DongHae settled the papers already and he went out to see Jeno but he didn’t see him, not until he saw him talking to someone near the grocery store. He brought out his phone and send him a message. Then he went inside the car and started the engine but the car is not starting.

 

Jeno felt that his phone vibrated so he take a look at it and he saw a message from his brother saying that he should get inside the car because they will leave. “Noona, you will ride a bus?”

 

JiHyeon nods at him.

 

“My brother have a car we can send you home..” he volunteered.

 

“Eh?” JiHyeon is not suspecting him about something because the kid looks so innocent. “isn’t that a bother to your brother??”

 

“Aniyo..” Jeno shook his head. “Come on, actually my brother is going to establish a coffee shop here..” he pointed out the store. “You should give it a try once its opens, hyung makes  delicious desserts..”

 

“Wow, so your brother is a pastry chef.” She smiles as they approached the car.

 

Donghae get out of the car and he looks so annoyed. Then he jumped a little when he saw his brother Jeno and a beautiful girl. “Jeno ah..”

 

JiHyeon is quite surprised too, in front of her is the chef that she’s admiring.

 

“Hyung.. this is JiHyeon noona, well she’s is struggling in her grocery bags, maybe we can send her to her home?” Jeno is looking at his brother well the latter is looking at JiHyeon for a long time. “Hyung..” he called again and Hae snapped out of it.

 

“Neh, I heard it.. but then we have a problem.. the car is not starting..” he sighed.

 

“Eh?” Jeno reacted.

 

“Maybe I can help..” JiHyeon said and showed an awkward smile.

 

“You?” Hae asked.

 

“Neh..” she put down the grocery bags. “can you please open the hood of your car?”

 

Donghae did what she said. Once the hood is opened, JiHyeon take a look at the engine. Donghae and Jeno did the same, But then Hae is looking at her face.

 

“Your timing belt is broken..” said JiHyeon to him.

 

“The what?” Hae asked.

 

“Timing Belt..” it’s a belt that keeps the engine rotating. And you need to replace it and it will not start without it..” she said.

 

“How did you know that noona?” Jeno asked.

 

“My father is a mechanic and so do I..” she smiles.

 

“Seriously? A pretty girl like you??” Donghae is really surprised about it. “I can’t believe this.. oh, where can I buy that belt? Will it consume time before it can be fixed?”

 

“Actually its not that long to fix, we will just replace the best but then we need proper tools for it. There are famous car repair stores out there and you can ask someone to pick up the car and bring it to their hop.” She explained.

 

“You can fix it noona??” Jeno asked.

 

JiHyeon nods. “I can fix it but then we need the tools and the part, also we need to tow the car in my place if I will be the one to fix it..”

 

“Then lets do it!” Jeno said with enthusiasm.

 

“Wait up young boy.” DOngHae said. “This is a bother to her.. we can call someone else to do it..”

 

“I have a friend, I can give you his number, just tell him that I recommend you to him..” she said and started to dictate the number to DOnghae and the latter calls the person. “So I guess, I have to go now.. it was nice meeting the two of you..” she smiled and bow.

 

“I will help you up to the bus stop..” said Jeno.

 

“Its so sweet of you..” then she look at DongHae. “I’ll go ahead..”

 

DongHae bows. “Take care, thank you.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

it's their first encounter!! hihihihiiihhi