Amour du Chocolat: Chapter 5

Amour du Chocolat (HIATUS)

 

When she arrived home, her appa is there waiting for her.

 

“Appa!” she said.

 

“Oh, you are so happy… and you bought a cake??” he asked as he saw the box.

 

“ANiyo, appa.. I wanted to ask your permission, you know DOnghae right? My idol.. appa he said that he will teach me on how to be a pattissier..”

 

“Oh?” Her dad wonder. “When and where did you meet him? Isn’t he too famous for you to know him?”

 

“Appa, I met him few days ago.. His car broke down near the market and I helped him..” she smiled. “Now he is willing to teach me and in return I need to work in his coffee shop.. its near oppa’s hospital.”

 

“You really wanted to pursue that career..” his dad smile at her. “I will support you. You don’t need to help me in fixing cars.. this is a job for you, I am sure your mom will be happy..” then he look at the picture of his wife.

 

“I will be able to help oppa in supplying our needs..” she said as she take out the cake from the box.

 

“Wow that looks so tempting..” said her dad.

 

“Yep appa, and you need to eat a small portion okay.. We are looking into your health..” she said as she slice the cake a put some for her father. Her dad eat it already and she is still looking at the cake. As she decided to have a taste memories came back to her.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Oppa hurry up, we need to be early in the line, there are so many people going into the bazaar..” said the 19 year old JiHyeon.

 

“JiHyeon ah, we will not be late..” said SUngMin who is currently combing his hair.

 

“palli oppa..”

 

Finally, when they arrive in the exhibit place, there are so many people around and there are so many booths exhibiting their foods and other products. JiHyeon is really excited to look around, she wanted to see the pastries on sale. She told her mom that she will bring something for her when she go back. Her mom is currently in the hospital having her medication.

 

“There are other booths that we can look around..” SUngMin said to her.

 

“Neh, but I am interested in the pastry sections. I need to bring something to mom..” she said as she look at the booths and then her eyes caught someone. It was a guy around his oppa’s age, he is really serious in doing something. JiHyeon squeezed through in order to see what the guy is doing. There she saw a guy seriously putting some decorations in the cupcakes. It is a good looking guy with a brown hair which is styled upwards, He looks so cool in his white uniform. JiHyeon carefully look at the way he place the decors in the cupcakes. His hands are really careful not to place the décor in a wrong way.

 

“Annyeong..” a guy said to her. “You can try our sweets for free, we are currently in promotion. As you can see that guy, our pastry chef.. Lee DOnghae is going to enter a local competition and we hope that you will support him.” The guy handed the chocolate éclair to her. “He made this..”

 

JIHyeon look at the guy named DongHae and then she taste the food. It’s very tasty and she likes it. Seems like the guy likes her reaction because he gave her a small box containing all the desserts that they are promoting, it is cut into small pieces so she will be able to taste all of it.

 

After a whole day of being in the bazaar, the siblings went back to the hospital to visit their mom. JiHyeon is really excited to give her mom that sweets that she get from DongHae’s booth. “Umma.. umma..”

 

“Take it slow JiHyeon ah..” SUngMin said.

 

“Umma I brought you something, I am sure you will like this, there is a guy in the bazaar who makes savory desserts. You should try this..” she said as she let her mom taste the food.

 

“Owhhh, you are right my dear..” her mom smiles at her. “You should be like him, you can be better than him..”

 

“I will try my best to be a good pastry chef..” she hug her mom.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

JiHyeon came back to DOngHae’s store after 2 days because she talked to her brother first and help her father to finish his current customer. When she arrive in the shop she saw two guys. The other guy is small and kinda thin but he looks cute and the other one is kinda chubby and he had mochi cheeks.

 

“Annyeong, we are not yet open..” said the small guy.

 

“Oh.. I am not a customer, I am going to work here too..” she smiled. “I am Lee JiHyeon..” she extend her hand for a shake.

 

“I am Kim RyeoWook..” the guy replied.

 

“Henry Lau by the way..” said the guy with mochi cheeks.

 

“Noona!”

 

They all look at the voice.

 

“Jeno ah..” she wave at him.

 

“Is it true that you are going to be hyung’s apprentice??” Jeno asked excitedly.

 

“Apprentice? Ahhmm DOnghae shi said that he is willing to teach me..” she flashed an awkward smile.

 

“Well it’s the same noona..” he said to her. “Hyung is in the kitchen.. come..” he said as he hauled her into the kitchen leaving RyeoWook and Henry.

 

“They know each other for so long?” Henry asked RyeoWook.

 

“I don’t know…” Wookie shrug his shoulders.

 

Inside the kitchen DongHae is really focus in doing his craft, he is currently making desserts because he posted something outside that they are willing to deliver and he got so many calls about it. JiHyeon stop Jeno because she wanted to admire him, just like years ago, he is carefully placing and decorating the cupcakes and other deserts. His long black hair is tied now so it won’t hinder him from seeing the cakes.

 

Jeno is looking at JiHyeon with a smile.

 

When DOngHae finally finished his craft he look at the door and saw the two. “Oh, you are here..” he smiled.

 

“Annyeong..” she said and bowed.

 

“I’ve been doing some orders here, maybe you can help me..” he said. “Jeno ah, kindly get a uniform for you noona..”

 

Jeno obeyed his hyung and he went to the locker room.

 

“So many orders?” she asked.

 

“Neh, I didn’t expect that this will be like this..” he said as he continue placing the cupcakes in the box.

 

As Jeno came back he handed the uniform to his noona and the latter went to the bathroom to change her clothes.

 

“You look good in it.” Said Hae.

 

“Gomawo..” then JiHyeon started to help DongHae. She place the cupcakes into the box. Jeno is there too looking at them.

 

“DongHae shi..” Henry came into the kitchen. “There is someone outside, looking for you.. he said his name is JongHyun..”

 

Jeno and Henry look at each other.

 

“JongHyun hyung??” Jeno asked. “Hyung he is here..” he smile to his brother.

 

 

_____________

 

Long time no update.. wheew...