Amour du Chocolat: Chapter 4

Amour du Chocolat (HIATUS)

“Wow, you are really good in cooking..” said HyukJae to her. “So SungMin ah, does our JiHyeon here already have a boyfriend?” he suddenly asked and JinHyeon look at her brother.

 

“Nah, she doesn't have a boyfriend hyung, I don’t even know why. She always stay in the house and help appa in the work.” Said Min.

 

“I have friends, maybe you want to hang out with them..” SaEun said.

 

“I don’t like unnie..” she said.

 

“But how will you find a boyfriend if you won’t hang out with others??” HyukJae asked. “How old are you?”

 

“I am 24 years old oppa..”

 

“Owh you are 24 already.. you need to enjoy and spend time with others..” Hyuk added. “if I am only younger, I will definitely court you..” he joked and pinch JiHyeon’s cheeks.

 

‘Omo..’ JiHyeon wanted to scream. But then reality strikes that it won’t happen, also SungMin won’t allow it. HyukJae is 32 already and still single. He is not like the other boys out there that is why JiHyeon had a crush on him.

 

“You are good in cooking, so it means you know how to bake?” HyukJae asked.

 

“She is!” SungMin said in excitement. “In fact she make some cakes and other desserts..”

 

“Oh, that’s nice.. maybe someday I can taste that..” he smile at JiHyeon.

 

JiHyeon nods at HyukJae. “Neh oppa, I will bring some for you..” she smiled.

 

“Good..” HyukJae smile and ruffles her hair.

 

SungMin and SaEun knew that JiHyeon have a huge crush over HyukJae and they didn’t because they know that she will sulk.

 

“Why don’t we take a picture?” SaEun suggested.

 

“That’s a nice idea..” SungMin agreed. “JiHyeonnie ah, can I borrow your phone?” They left their phones in their stations so he asked hers.

 

JiHyeon nods and handed her phone to SungMin.

 

“Great, lets take a photo first jagi..” he said to SaEun. “Here you two strike a pose..” SungMin said to HyukJae and JiHyeon.

 

HyukJae placed his arms around JiHyeon’s shoulders and he showed a peace sign. JiHyeon smiled and did the peace sign too.

 

“Now lets take a group photo..” SungMin snapped the photo.

 

An hour passed and the doctors and nurse needs to go back to their duty.

 

“I enjoyed the dinner, thank you..” Hyukjae said to her. “You be a good girl okay..” then he look at SungMin and SaEun.

 

“You take care okay..” SungMin kiss her forehead.

 

“I hope you enjoyed it..” SaEun smiled at her.

 

“Ne unnie and oppa, I’ll go ahead now..” she bow and left.

 

When she get out of the hospital she giggled as she look at her picture with HyukJae. “Finally.. “ she look at HyukJae’s picture. “I need to be skillful in baking..” she is determined. Then she walk towards the bus stop but then she saw the familiar coffee shop. The shop is not that open but there is light inside the shop. She also look around and she saw the inside, the placed looks classic. “Definitely like the ones in France..” she said. And then she saw a painting inside.

 

“Are you going to look from there??”

 

JiHyeon got surprised to see Donghae beside her. “You surprised me.. you are still close so its fine..” she can see that Hae is in his uniform. “You are baking??” she asked.

 

Hae nods. “Wanna go inside?”

 

JiHyeon widen her eyes. “Can I?”

 

Donghae open the door. “After you…” he said and then JiHyeon get inside the shop. She first went to the painting in the wall. “Are they your siblings??” she asked.

 

“Yeah.. Jeno painted that..”

 

“Wow.. he is talented..”

 

“The guy beside me is my brother JongHyun, he is taking premed now and the next one is my only sister Amber, she looks like a guy but she is a girl, then the last one is Jeno. As you can see Jeno is still young in that painting because the original picture was taken many years ago.”

 

JiHyeon is intrigued about Donghae.

 

“Wanna see the kitchen??” He asked.  They went inside the kitchen and JiHyeon is really amazed to see the place. The utensils and appliances are complete. She also see that Hae is in the middle of doing something. Well technically she is wondering how did she get inside the shop, they don’t know each other personally, they only encountered once but seems like she knew him for so long because they are talking so casually.

 

Before DOngHae saw JiHyeon, he is really engrossed in doing something in the kitchen but then he took a cigarette break outside and there he saw her looking inside his shop, he got intrigued about her so he invited her in. Now he is enjoying the view of looking at her being amaze inside the kitchen. Then he decided to continue what he’s doing.

 

“SO your shop is opening soon?” she asked.

 

“I still need to find workers, like cashier and waiters.. do you know someone??”

 

JiHyeon pout. “I don’t have so many friends.. so I can’t recommend you.. What are you doing??” she asked as she come closer to him.

 

“A cake…” he said. “I got bored in the house so I went here.. do you even know me??” he asked while looking at her.

 

“Of course!” she said excitedly. “You are Lee DongHae the famous patissier, you brought  in a medal for our country because you won the contest in France.” She winks at him.

 

“Wow you know that…” he said while he decorate the cake.

 

“I will never forget you, how will I.. you make the most delicious desserts. I fell inlove with your works.” she said while looking down at the cake.

 

Donghae stops for a moment. And look at her, her cute lips is forming a smile and she is kinda blushing. She is the first person to tell him those words. He never thought that here will be a person who will fall inlove with his creations.  “You’ve tasted my desserts?”

 

JiHyeon look at him. “Neh, that was years ago, when I was a teenager. There is a bazaar in town and you exhibited your works.. I will never forget the taste of your chocolate creations..”

 

DongHae’s heart beats fast as he look at her. “You are into baking?”

 

She nods lightly. “My mom used to bake desserts for us but then she passed away and I didn’t have the chance to continue learning from her, though I know some of the basics..”

 

“Do you want me to teach you??” he asked and didn’t even know why he did that. He is not that kind of person, remember he doesn’t care about the people around him. But then why is he being nice to JiHyeon?

 

JiHyeon wanted to scream when DongHae asked her. “Are you serious DOngHae shi?” DOngHae nods at her. “But I don’t have money to pay you for lessons..”

 

DongHae think for a second. “Then why don’t you work here in my shop as a payment..”

 

“Oh my.. are you really serious about this?? This is so nice..” she said and hold on to Hae’s shoulder.

 

DongHae shiver and he got nervous. It’s the first time that it happened to him.

 

“You will never regret teaching me…” she smiled at him.

 

“The shop will open three days from now, I guess you need to be familiarize about the names of the cakes that we are going to serve, also I am going to review the resumes of the people who drop by here so we will open for business.” He said to her.

 

“I am so excited..” she said as she jump for joy.

 

“Here..” DongHae handed the cake to her. “You can have this.. I won’t eat it anyway..”

 

“Are you sure??” she asked while looking at the cake.

 

“Yes..”

 

“Oh my, DOngHae shi thank you very much.” She said and bow at him.

 

“Oh, I don’t want to be rude but may I know your age?” he said as he started to clean the table.

 

“24 years old..”

 

“Owhh, you are really young.. I guess you need to go home now, its getting late..”

 

JiHyeon look at her watch. “Oh you are right.. then I shall be back here before the shop opens..” she said excitedly and bow.

 

DongHae accompany her to the door. “Take care okay..”

 

JiHyeon is really happy about what is happening to her now, first she had a picture with his crush and the latter is interested in her baking skills. And the second is she is getting close to her idol when it comes in baking, she though that she can learn many things from him and she will be able to bake a good cake for HyukJae.

 

-~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

Hi guys! I deeply apologize for not updating. its just that i am really busy when it comes to work and i am having a hard time finding my rhythm in writing again.. :D well i hope you guys stay tuned into my fics. :D

 

-MiHyukie-