Amour du Chocolat: Chapter 3

Amour du Chocolat (HIATUS)

Jeno accompany her to the bus stop. “Its such a waste that we won’t be able to know your house.” Jeno sighed.

 

“Oh, you will..” JiHyeon take something from her wallet. “here, you can have our calling card, the address is our house and number is mine. You can call if something came up to your brother’s car..” she smiled and then the bus came. “Bye Jeno ah, and it was nice meeting you.”

 

“It was nice meeting you too noona..” he said.

 

Before JiHyeon get inside the bus, she look at DOngHae and smile.

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

“JiHyeon noona is so cool..” Jeno said as they stroll around the mall. The car is already picked up by JiHyeon’s friend and currently they are buying things for the coffee shop.

 

“The tea set is nice..” DongHae said as he look at the different sets of tea cups.

 

“Hyung,, I said JiHyeon noona is cool..” Jeno repeated.

 

“I heard it Jeno ah, and you have a crush on her right?” Hae look at his brother and the latter is blushing. “See I know you very well, she looks older that you and younger than me..” but then he admitted to himself that the girl is really attractive.

 

For days DOnghae is preparing for his coffee shop, she already bought the things that he needs and he is taking care of the design in the shop, Jeno also help him and they spend most of the time together.

 

One evening, he is with his brother and they are having a dinner when someone came into his pad.

 

“Donghae, DOngHae..!” a sound of an angry girl is heard in the room. “DongHae..” she said whenshe finally saw her boyfriend having dinner with his brother.

 

Jeno is there with a surprised expression on his face.

 

“What is it?” DongHae asked without even looking at Jessica.

 

“You are opening your own shop? I thought we agreed that you are going to work in the hotel?” she asked half annoyed. “That’s what I want you to do right..”

 

DongHae had enough of it, he stand up and face her. “You know what Jessica, I don’t even get why you wanted me to work in that hotel, I am sick of you saying that I should do this, and I should do that..” he said and shook his head. “I am old enough to do what I want..”

 

“But that is for your own good..” she said.

 

“Mine? Or yours?” Hae counter back. “I guess we have to think about all of this, we can’t be together like this, you always say what should I do and what should I don’t do..”

 

“What do you mean?” she asked now in a calm way.

 

“I think we should go and take time for ourselves first..” he said and went to the door and open it. “I guess you need to go home..”

 

Jessica hissed. “You will regret this DOnghae..” she said and stormed out of the pad.

 

Donghae sighed and went back to his seat and there Jeno is looking at his brother. “What? Are you going to say something?”

 

“Hyung… did you just dump Jessica noona?” he asked.

 

“You will know things when you get older.. now finish your meal..” then he started eating again.

 

“Aish hyung, you always said that to me..” he sighed and started to eat again. “What if Jesica noona tell his father about this?”

 

“I don’t care.. she can tell anyone about it..”

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

JiHyeon is excited to visit her brother in the hospital. She’s bringing food for him and SaEun and also she will be able to see her crush, none other than Doctor Lee Hyukjae. She entered the hospital and went straight to the floor where her brother is assigned. The receptionist said that she can wait in the canteen.

 

She settled in one of the tables in the canteen and check her reflection in her mirror, she also groomed her hair very well.

 

“You really look beautiful now, no need to look in the mirror..” someone said.

 

JiHyeon blushed because of that. “Oppa..” she said as she is now face to face with HyukJae.

 

“is this seat taken?” he asked and JiHyeon shook her head. Then he sat in front of her. He looks so stunning in his white lab coat and his hair is styled side wards. “Why are you here by the way? Are you visiting someone?”

 

JiHyeon tried to be professional but then she is still blushing. “I.. I came to bring food for SungMin oppa and SaEun unnie, the receptionist said that I should wait here.”

 

“Owhh, so you brought food for them..” he look at his watch. “They will be here any minute..” he smiled his gummy smile.

 

JiHyeon clasp her hands under the table because she might squeal because of HyukJae’s charm.

 

“Hyeonnie ah..” SUngMin came together with SaEun.

 

“Annyeong unnie!” JiHyeon greeted her.

 

“Since you guys are here, I’ll go ahead..” Hyukjae said.

 

“Ani, you stay and join us, I am sure that JiHyeon brought foods for all of us. Right Hyeonnie ah?” SUngMin asked.

 

JiHyeon smiles. “I cooked it..”

 

“Well then I should sit beside JiHyeon..” said HyukJae and then he sit beside JiHyeon. “I am sure this is delicious..”

 

And then they all started to eat. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I really wanted to say my apologies for the delay updates of my fics. its because I started working and i really need to be focused on it.. -_- 

 

But then here's a update for all hope you guys will stay tuned.. :D

 

~MiHyukie~