Understanding Love

Emergency Doctors

"I agree to disagree," Ji Hong said as he crossed his arms while sitting across from Kim Tae Ho. "I agreed to come back to this job, I never made any promises about taking up the Chief position." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair once both Tae Ho and Jung Yoon Do gave him a look. "I'm not taking it."

Tae Ho interlocked his hands together on the desk as he leaned forward. "I know you rather do surgeries than desk duty. It's not like you'll stop doing surgeries overall. You just might have to a lot more - "

"Paperwork." Ji Hong interrruted with an arch of an eyebrow. "Director Kim, in your time as Chief, how many surgeries did you perform?"

Tae Ho sighed. "At least over fifty."

"Ah, no." Ji Hong shrugged his shoulders. "Forty-seven." He glanced over to Yoon Do, who has been sitting there quietly. "Why don't you take it? You fit it more than I do."

Yoon Do almost chuckled. "You're my senior doctor and more experienced than I am. The board members obviously favor you more. Not to mention, that position is more on you than me."

"You look great as desk duty." Ji Hong commented.

"No, you do." Yoon Do retorted.

Tae Ho rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers at both men. "First of all, I feel offended. You're talking as if the position that bad. I mean, I had the job for years. It's not that bad." He glanced over to Ji Hong with a small smile. "How about we make an agreement?"

"No."

"Ji Hong..."

He groaned as he rubbed his hands over his face. "What?"

"You take the position and I will make sure you get half the paperwork that's meant for a Chief. You can be in charge in was many surgeries as you want." Tae Ho handed him over a paper, indicating the start up for the position. "You'll be your own boss in that department. Of course, everyone will be on your shoulders but you can still keep doing what you're doing."

Yoon Do nodded his head. "I agree."

"Again, I disagree to - "

"Okay, I'm going to put this in simpler terms." Tae Ho exhaled deeply. "As the Director of this hospital, I will change the terms that we made three weeks ago."

Ji Hong's eyes widened. "You wouldn't."

"I will." Tae Ho gives him a smirk while piling more paperwork to Ji Hong. "I know that when you accepted the job three weeks ago, we agreed that we would switch fellows between you and Yoon Do. I've seen your detailed paperwork. You've had Doctor Jin Seo Woo as your fellow in the past twenty surgeries since you came back. None of them had Doctor Yoo as your fellow. Did you really think I didn't notice? You purposely had Seo Woo as your assistant to avoid Hye Jung. You haven't even been near each other which is merely impossible."

"It's possible when it's two people that are trying to avoid each other." Ji Hong smiled. Since coming back to work in the hospital, he knew that Hye Jung has been avoiding any rooms that he has walked in. Which isn't a problem since he has been doing the same thing.

Tae Ho sighed. "Well, it's not happening again. I will assign Hye Jung as your permanent fellow if you don't agree to the Chief position."

"Are you threatening me?" Ji Hong asked.

"Am I?" Tae Ho questioned back with a confused expression. He looked over at Yoon Do with a brief smile. "Am I threatening him, Doctor Jung?"

Yoon Do cleared his throat. "No."

Ji Hong exhaled while standing up from his seat. "There is no way I am working with Yoo Hye Jung."

"Does that mean you'll take the position?"

"Yeah." He said as he grabbed the papers. Heading out toward the door, he turned back around. "I guess I'll have to buy new stuff for my new office."

Once the door shut closed, Yoon Do turned to glance at Tae Ho. "Three weeks. I've stood and watched Doctor Jung and Doctor Yoo walk pass each other as if they're nothing but a wall. It's so different. A year ago, even when they tried to keep it professional - it's so obvious between them. The love that they had, the care that they had for each other." Yoon Do sighed. Even when he did like Hye Jung, he kept his distance because the love between those two was so strong. In fact, he even admired their love. Now it's so different and everyone in the hosital notices it. "They just..."

"Hate each other." Tae Ho finished saying.

. . .

"You took the damn position," Pa Ran said as soon as he walked into Ji Hong's new office. "I can't believe you took the bait."

Ji Hong laid down on the couch as he rest his eyes. "Had to, there was no choice."

In Joo walked in with a box of pastries and coffee for them. "Heard that Tae Ho used Hye Jung as the bait." She smiled at her bestfriends as she took a seat next to Ji Hong, with his legs resting on her lap. "He's smart."

"He's an idiot." Ji Hong muttered under his breath.

Pa Ran laughed as he took a bite of his pastry. "He knew what he was doing for you take the job."

"Well, being Chief doesn't change anything." Ji Hong said. "It's probably more paperwork and what not."

"And you'll be the big boss of the neurosurgery department." In Joo said. "I think you deserve it. Mentor Hong would've wanted this."

Ji Hong opened his eyes. "I think he would choose fishing over this." As he was reaching for a pastry, he watched as In Joo and Pa Ran looked at each other briefly, giving certain looks. "What is it?"

"We're throwing a party for you at Sooni Hawaii tonight." Pa Ran slowly said. "The Neurosurgery Department and General Department are throwing it for you."

"Okay." Ji Hong said as he drank some coffee. "I'll meet you there tonight."

In Joo smiled. "That's great." She stood up and start pulling Pa Ran with her. "We will see you then......with Hye Jung."

Ji Hong stopped eating and sat up from the couch. "Hey!" Before he could even say anything else, both of them started running away. He exhaled while rolling his eyes, kicking the end of the couch out of frustration. He knew eventally that a welcome party would happen and he had hoped that Hye Jung wouldn't be involved in it.

. . .

Hye Jung arched an eyebrow while watching Kang Soo explained his reecent new comic drawings on his ipad. His series based on her life made him enough money to pay off the debt he had from school, which she is incredibly happy about it. The pressure of making a new series has been on his shoulders since he started working at the hospital again - with a new fresh idea, he wants to base the series on the whole hospital staff. "Did you get their approval?"

"Half of them," Kang Soo answered as he turned off the ipad. "I still have to talk to them, most of them want a share."

"And you don't have a problem with that?"

Kang Soo smiled. "No, they have the right to ask for it. I even told you that I could give you 25% but you refused."

Hye Jung returned the smile as she took a sip of her coffee. "I don't want a share. What you do as a hobby is beautiful, I don't want to take that away from you."

"You've always been so nice," Kang Soo looked around the break room. "Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Hm, still thinking about it."

"Thinking about it or," Kang Soo opened a bag of chips. "Scared to see Doctor....I mean, Chief Hong there?"

She shrugged her shoulders as she stood up. "It doesn't matter if I try to avoid him or not, it's impossible. He is our boss."

Kang Soo bit his lower lip. Although in some circumstances, he is close to both of them. He looks up to Chief Hong as a role model, he is the man that saved his life and have him able to return back to work without any problems. And Doctor Yoo is someone that he became fond of since day one - always following her around like a lost puppy. But to sit here and hear that both of them aren't even going to try to rekindle a friendship. "He's fine, you know."

Hye Jung halted her steps, turning around briefly. "What?"

"His eyes are fine." Kang Soo said as he grabbed his chips and drink. "He struggled for a few days after waking up from coma - sometimes he wouldn't even be able to see anything for the day. It took us a lot of convincing for him to agree on leaving Korea right away."

She stared at the ground with a blank expression before she spoke. "It doesn't matter. He and I don't share any personal relations anymore."

Kang Soo nodded his head. "Sure," he paused. "Just thought you should know how it was like for him after coma." He started walking away to start his last few hours of shift, leaving behind Hye Jung as she tapped her fingers onto the table.

. . .

Ji Hong walked up the stairs to Sooni Hawaii and hugged a few of his fellow colleagues. Walking over to the table that Pa Ran and In Joo were sitting at, he took off his jacket and smiled. "Just to let you know," he opened a beer bottle as he smirked at them. "Once we leave this little welcoming party, I'm kicking your butts."

Pa Ran arched an eyebrow in amusement. "Is Saint Hong Ji Hong who is against violence asking for violence to happen?" He chuckled as he opened a new beer bottle, leaning against his chair. "Don't worry. You'll probably be here for two hours before everyone else gets drunk and in their own world."

"And besides, it's nice for your department to know who their new boss is." In Joo said as she slid over a plate of food that she had ordered earlier. "Let's just see what happens."

"They already know me, nothing changes." Ji Hong agrued back.

"Wow," Pa Ran said. "Someone came back a lot more negativity in their body. What did Los Angeles do to you?"

Ji Hong froze at the question, his eyes shifting side to side. "Nothing."

In Joo eyed him suspicously. "Doesn't seem like it."

Sooni Hawaii soon started to be filled up with over fifty people, everyone walking or standing around with drinks in their hand - catching up on their free time. The music among the building became loud, sending vibrations to the table. Most people were on their fifth drink already and not even an hour has passed since the welcoming party started. Soon Hee was seen walking in and out serving people with their orders, making sure everyone has a good time.

"Where is Kim Tae Ho?" Ji Hong asked as he put down his fourth beer, he was slowly getting sleepy. Considering the time, the party should've started at an earlier time but only ten at night was fitting for everyone. It's a quarter past eleven now. "If he doesn't come in ten minutes, I'm leaving."

In Joo looked around the crowded place. "Looks like Hye Jung isn't here either."

"Hm." Ji Hong simply replied. "I'm going to the bathroom. Text me when he's here."

In Joo and Pa Ran watched as Ji Hong walked inside to the bathroom area, they both looked each other. "Losing Hye Jung caused him to change."

"I wouldn't say he changed." Pa Ran said while exhaling deeply. "I say that he's more reluctant to accept certain things now. He got hurt badly."

"I know we shouldn't give excuses to how Hye Jung ended it with him but don't you think - "

Pa Ran immediately shook his head. "What? Think that she's hurting too? He's our bestfriend, In Joo-ah. We saw how heartbroken he was at the airport when he told us what happened between them. I mean, she left him on the middle of the streets."

In Joo's eyes adverted over to the entrance where Hye Jung and Tae Ho joined the party. "They're here." She took out her phone, sending a quick mesage to Ji Hong. "Come on, we have to greet them." In Joo stood up and walked over with a smile. "Tae Ho, a little late to the welcoming party, don't you think?"

Tae Ho laughed as he hugged her. "I had a few late meetings with the board members to inform them of Ji Hong's new position. Lasted a little longer than expected." He looked over at Hye Jung, smiling. "Met Hye Jung in front of the restaurant so we walked in together."

Hye Jung hasn't seen In Joo since she started working at the hospital again. "Sorry I couldn't greet you in the past three weeks."

"Oh, that's alright. We're doctors, I get it." In Joo said, she crossed her arms and knit her eyebrows in confusion when someone who she doesn't recogonize walked into the party. "Who is that?"

"Oh," Tae Ho smiled as he step aside so the new face could greet In Joo and Hye Jung. "Glad you could make it. Ladies, this will be our new neurosurgeron doctor that will be taking Ji Hong's old position since he's the new chief. "Meet Oh Anna, she's from the states."

Anna smiled as she bowed and greeted her new colleagues. "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

"Oh Anna?" Pa Ran said as he walked over, he handed In Joo her drink as he looked at the newbie. "Aren't you the one that has the best surgeron skills in the states? Your nickname was...." he snapped his fingers, trying to force himself to remember. "God's hands!!"

Anna covered her face in almost embrassment at the nickname. "Ah, it's what people call me but I never considered myself like that. Please don't call me that."

Tae Ho chuckled. "It took a lot of effor for Miss Oh Anna to accept this position. I'm just glad that she agreed to join our hospital."

Hye Jung smiled. "I look forward to be assisting your surgeries. I'm Yoo Hye Jung, a fellow."

"Ah, Yoo Hye Jung! I've seen news from the states about you. Rebel teen who managed to find herself in the doctor's path? I've been wanting to meet you for a while." Anna said with a smile. "Can't wait to work with you."

In Joo looked at Anna. "What made you come to Korea?"

"Well, my parents live in Korea. I was sent aboard as soon as I started college. It's nice to be back in my home country so I thought that I should spend a few years here and see what happens. I could also change my mind and move back to Los Angeles anytime." Anna responded. "Let's see how things go."

"Los Angeles? We have a doctor that just came back from there. He had personal reasons for his year there but he's back here." Tae Ho chuckled. His eyes glanced over to Ji Hong, who was walking with his eyes glued on his phone. "Here he comes! Ji Hong-ah, I'd like you to meet - "

Ji Hong looked up from his phone as soon as his name was called out. His eyes first landed at Hye Jung but he quickly glanced away to avoid any eye contact. His steps halted when he looked at the new transfer for the hospital. "Anna?"

Anna turned her attention over to him, her eyes widened in surprise as she gapsed. "Hong!" She immediately rushed over, grasping him into a tight hug.

Tae Ho, In Joo and Pa Ran looked at each other in confusion. "Did she just call him Hong?" Hye Jung stood there in silence as she watched the two people hug and smile each other.

"What are you doing here?!" Anna asked, holding onto his arm. "I've missed you."

Ji Hong gives her a small smile as he looked around at everyone staring. "I mean, I told you that I was going back home three weeks ago."

Anna laughed as she fixed up his hair. "I just wouldn't think that it would be here."

In Joo glanced at the physical contact that the two were doing, her eyes were little uneasy as she looked over at Hye Jung, who had walk away by now to join the rest of the neurosurgery department. "You two look really close with one another."

"Close?" Anna giggled as she playfully hit Ji Hong. "I think we're a little more than that."

"Wait, what?" Pa Ran asked. "What does that mean?"

Ji Hong looked at them. "It doesn't mean anything." He could tell the three had doubtful expressions written all over their face. "I'm serious."

Pa Ran and In Joo looked each other, almost uncomfortable with this new friend that has joined them. It wasn't like they didn't like her. They just didn't like the fact that she expressed certain things that Ji Hong doesn't seem to be agreeing with. "Well, if you ever have any problems with him - tell us. We're his close friends, we love him but we will teach him a lesson if we have to."

Anna smiled. "Problems? Hong would never give me any problems."

Hong. Even In Joo and Pa Ran has ever called him that in the years of knowing each other. In Joo slowly started walking away with Pa Ran as conversation continued on for Tae Ho and them. "Hong? Who the hell calls him that?" Pa Ran questioned.

Walking back over to their table, In Joo watched as Anna keep touching Ji Hong. "Something's off about her."

"What? Because she's beautiful? I mean, I admit something is up between those two but I don't think Ji Hong would start a new relationship within a year. Look at you! The amount of years you kept trying to - " he stopped talking as soon as he saw In Joo's scary eyes glaring at him. "All I am saying is that Hong Ji Hong doesn't move on that quickly."

An unfamiliar man walked into the party, smiling at everyone as he walked across the room and over to Hye Jung - his arms wrapped around her waist as he kissed her cheek. "It looks like someone else moved on pretty quickly." In Joo muttered softly, nodding her head over to the corner where Hye Jung and the mystery man were hugging and whispering into each other's ears while laughing.

Pa Ran's eyes widened. "I know him." He looked over at In Joo and then over to Ji Hong, who was too busy talking to notice that someone else has joined the party. "Ji Hong and I saw him briefly at the airport. He was there. Looks like he was picking her up or she was picking him up at the airport on the same day Ji Hong came back."

In Joo exhaled as she leaned against her chair while sipping her beer. "Well then." She glanced between the two couples. "Looks like they moved on."

. . .

Hye Jung smiled as she introduced him to Soon Hee and the rest of the staff. "This is Jun Ki, my boyfriend."

Soon Hee looked at Joong Dae and the others before smiling at the man. "Ah, it's nice to meet you." She couldn't hide the disappointment in her face as she had wish that Ji Hong and Hye Jung would work out their problems but now everything seems inevitable. "How did you two meet?"

"A few months in Paris," Jun Ki answered. "She was sitting at the cafe, looking lost at what to order so I reccommended the cafe's best food and we talked." He shrugged his shoulders while wrapping his arm around her waist. "Found out that we were staying and leaving Paris at the same time so we decided to become oversea friends." Jun Ki smiled as he kissed the top of her head. "Ended up becoming closer than we expected."

Seo Woo nodded her head at the story. "That seems nice."

Young Gook smiled in agreement. "What's your career?"

"Freelance." Jun Ki answered. "I work here and there from time to time. Hye Jung has been completely supportive of me."

"Has she?" Soon Hee asked. She took a deep breath and glanced over at the other corner of the room, clearly seeing Ji Hong and a woman talking together. "Has she said anything about her life in Korea while you two were in Paris?"

Jun Ki shrugged his shoulders. "Just that she needed a vacation and fresh air."

"So she flew all the way to Paris?" Soon Hee could only manage to laugh before she handed her drink over to Joong Dae, walking away from the group of people.

Hye Jung only gave a smile to Jun Ki and the others before chasing after her. "Soon Hee!" Grabbing her arm, Hye Jung looked at a worrisome expression. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Soon Hee asked back in annoyance as she went over to the kitchen to prep more food for everyone. "Why don't you think about it? You go away for a year, not informing me or Seo Woo anything. The both of us worry about your health and everything but you end up being in Paris? For fresh air and a vacation? What is that you can't tell us?" Soon Hee slammed the plate on the counter as she looked at her. "Seo Woo told me to be patient with you. Seo Woo! Of all people, she's the one that is telling me to let's just wait and see when Hye Jung will start confining to us again. We missed you like crazy."

"And so did I." Hye Jung said.

"You did?" Soon Hee scoffed. "It doesn't seem like it."

"Soon Hee-ah, what I do is for the best for everyone in mind." Hye Jung tried to calm her down. "I can take care of my own problems. I don't want it to disturb your life with mine. I've gave you enough trouble throughout the years since high school."

"That's the thing, Hye Jung. You think it's trouble while I didn't." Soon Hee said. "I just don't understand you anymore. And what is it with the new boyfriend? It's only been a year. How could you forget about everything and date someone else?"

"I'm finally happy." Hye Jung argued.

"Happy?" Soon Hee rolled heer eyes. "You and I both know that the person that you love isn't Jun Ki."

"I don't love him anymore. He and I were over a long time ago." Hye Jung sighed. "And I never said anything about love with Jun Ki. He and I are just meeting each other happily at the moment."

Soon He drew a deep breath as she walked out of the kitchen. "Hye Jung, I just think that maybe you are moving things too fast with the guy. You just broke off an engagment and - "

"Soon Hee-ah! My table is going to need more beer - " Ji Hong halted his steps and looked at Hye Jung. "I'll come back later."

"Teacher Hong!" Soon Hee sighed and grabbed a new bucket of beer bottles for him. "Here."

"Thanks." Ji Hong smiled as he held onto the bucket of beer. "I'll drink a few more before I head out. Thanks for the party." Ji Hong bent down to give her a hug. "It's nice seeing you again."

Soon Hee nodded her head as she sighed, her eyes glancing between Hye Jung and Ji Hong - who aren't even bothering on looking at each other. "Same. Come by anytime."

. . .

Anna gave Ji Hong one final hug with a bright smile on her face. "I look forward to working with you in the hospital. Glad to start a place with someone I know."

He chuckled as he pulled away and walked her over to the car. "You'll like the hospital and everyone are nice people, they'll make sure you get along." He opened the driver's side door for her. "I'll see you Monday."

"Thanks," she smiled as she hesitated to get in the car. "I met Yoo Hye Jung."

Ji Hong's smile disappeared as he chuckled. "I know."

"Hey," Anna placed her hand onto his shoulder, squeezing to comfort him. "Don't worry. I didn't tell them anything. What I know will be kept as a secret."

"It doesn't need to be a secret but thank you. You've been a good friend in LA so I am happy to see you here." Ji Hong was about to walk toward his car when Anna pulled his arm, kissing him on the lips. "Anna...." The kiss came as a surprise because he has never considered their relationship to be that close enough for this. "I..."

Anna nodded her head with a soft smile. "I know." She shugged her shoulders, her eyes adverting over to Hye Jung - who witnessed the kiss. "Just felt as if I needed to do it."

Ji Hong knit his eyebrows in confusion. He followed her gaze to see Hye Jung immediately looking away as soon as they made eye contact. "You should go home, Anna." He smiled before he turned around to walk toward his car.

"Hong Ji Hong..." the familiar voice caused Ji Hong's hand to freeze at the car door handle. He glanced to see Hye Jung standing near his car, even in the dark - her eyes were glistening. "Do you mind if we talk?"

"I thought we talked about everything three weeks ago when you were at my doorstep?"

"This isn't about us." She sighed and crossed her arms. "It's about Soon Hee."

"What about her?"

"She has been feeling a lot of anger towards me for what happened between us."

Ji Hong scoffed as he opened his car side door. "You said this isn't about us."

"It isn't. Maybe partially because I feel as if our past is starting to affect Soon Hee - "

"No." Ji Hong interrupted. "What is affecting Soon Hee is you, nothing more. Don't put the blame on a relationship or me when the real problem lies with you."

Hye Jung glared at him. "Not everything that happens is my fault."

"Oh?" Ji Hong questioned. "So you do know that. Where was that when you were going around blaming everything on yourself in the past? Where was that logic when you went around hating on everyone that was just trying to help you? Newsflash, Yoo Hye Jung. You're not the only one that can be mad at people."

"Really? Like how you're mad at me?" Hye Jung questioned back.

Ji Hong started laughing as he slammed the car door. "I'm not mad, I don't have the time to be mad. Maybe I'm just done being mad at someone like you."

"Someone like me?" Hye Jung repeated. "This is the second time you have said - someone like you." She stepped closer to him, the closest they probably have ever been since time has passed. "What exactly do you mean by that?"

"You don't want to know." Ji Hong replied.

"No, tell me." Hye Jung could only manage to let out a small laugh as she shrugged her shoulders. "You won't hurt my feelings. You and I are nothing now. We're just senior and junior. Whatever you say won't make me mad - especially coming from you."

Ji Hong nodded his head as he finally gave up. "You really want to know? Fine. You're the type of person who walks around as if you have the most self-righteous personality there is the world. You believe that everyone has put up with you, confining everything that we go through to you. But when it's the other way around - you do nothing but keep your mouth shut. That's just how you are. You demand for people to tell you secrets but you're the one that keeps the most secrets. Almost like a hyprocritcal person." He exhaled deeply to control his emotions. "You walk around as if you've done nothing wrong and everyone else has wronged you, right? You fail to realize that maybe keeping a secret from you has more benfits than negative causes. Have you sat down and really think why Soon Hee is mad at you? In the past year, what have you done for her? And what has she done for you? Because from what I know, she stood by your side and waited for you. She was the definition of how a true best friend should be like. And what have you done? What? Go missing for a year and come back as if nothing has happened? No." He shook his head as he crossed his arms. "Something has happened, things have changed. Everyone is learning to accept their flaws and share it around while you're the only one that stands there - letting the world change more while you just sit there and mourn into your own unhappiness. It's how you've been and how you will always be like."

Hye Jung has tears b against her eyes as she took a deep breath. "Wow. For someone who kept his little illness as a secret from someone they're supposed to marry to go around and preach about sharing secrets? You should be ashamed of yourself."

As soon as she turned around, Ji Hong grabbed onto her arm. His hand clenching onto her arm as he looked down at her. "You want to know the truth? I'm glad I didn't tell you about what I had a year ago. If I didn't, I wouldn't know that you're the type of person who would walk away from someone who was strugging to see."

She pulled his arm away. "Don't put that on me. It was your fault for coming to see me when I was released from jail. It's your own stupidity that got you where you are."

"Oh, really?" Ji Hong scoffed. "I'm still as close as I was back then to my best friends. You're not." He opened his car door and looked at her one last time. "Like you said, it's your own stupidity that got you where you are."

Hye Jung clenched onto her fists as she watched Ji Hong drive away. She has always knew that he had a straightforward personality like she did. They have always been honest to each other when they were together. But they were never honest and raw like this. Her hand reached over to her heart which was beating like crazy as her emotions were going up and down like a rollercoaster. She felt angry and even humliated but she couldn't help but realize that his words were true. Where was she for her friends while they were always the one who were there for her?

. . .

Ji Hong closed the bathroom door behind him after his shower. He sighed deeply as he walked over and laid down on his bed. It's been a long night and he's glad that he has the weekend off. Putting the blanket over him, he was just about to rest his eyes when he noticed the small box on his nightstand. His eyes stayed glued on it before he decided to take it, opening the box. Pulling out the necklace with two engagment rings attached to it - he really doesn't know what to think about these rings. For one year, he kept the them with him, refusing to throw them into the trash. When he would look at it on bad days, it would make him even more angry. While on good days, it would somehow make him feel better. Ji Hong doesn't exactly understand how he should feel about these rings. They're sentimental but all they give him are bad memories now.

He thought back to the agrument he had with Hye Jung outside of Sooni Hawaii just two hours ago. His emotions were extremely high. He could tell that even if they would like to think that they knew each other well for marriage - it just seems like they didn't know each other at all. It just seems like there was never any understanding between them in their relationship. Or maybe they just never sat down and tried to understand their type of love. Either way, it all seems hopeless. The only way two people can come to understanding love is if they're willing to try.  Ji Hong exhaled deeply as he got up from the bed and made his way over to the kitchen. Without hesitation, he dropped the necklace and rings into the trash. And without even looking back, he got back into bed and rest his eyes into deep sleep.

 

 

A/N: Ahhhhhh! Here is the next chapter! There were so many comments for the previous chapter! It made me so happy and thrilled that it's getting so much support and love! Thank you! Thank you! It really does mean a lot to me and it REALLY KEEPS ME MOTIVATED AND STAY INSPIRED TO WRITE MORE so please do keep commenting and supporting this story! It means alot! Thank you! I hope you like this chapter! Sorry for any mistakes!